It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am part of their Property.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok so these aliens may have 'advanced' us. Given us technology, improved our resources... SET limits on us! (I.E we cannot use our brains too well, and especially with mainstream TV and etc telling us what to do, if thats what happening).

But maybe the fact is that we are 'owned' by these aliens that we never see or hear from. We maybe are some kind of farm, or field where to us humans, these we are outrightly owned by them.

If I was some incredibly advanced alien, and I tended my crop (Earth), and made them grow and prosper... Would I own those growing corn(reference to us) which cant talk to me (We cannot obviously communicate with our masters), nor can we try to revolt or etc since we as with corn, are just here and unable to do anything.

While I do not really think im a stalk of corn, the fact remains that we are at their mercy. Maybe at one stage we were genetically engineered from chimpanzees or other monkeys into what we are in the space of a few years.

The actual fact remains that anyone that creates or 'causes' something such as life, is the obvious master. If some entity(s) created, and directed us in a prosperous direction, then maybe we are 'their slaves' without even knowing.

A pet shop over, who has all their bunnies, snakes or etc in cages is obviously in control... Are we like that? 'thinking' we are in control, but yet maybe its a huge experiment on a obviously global scale?

EDIT: Edited for spelling lol.
Sure, I have absolutely NO facts or info whether im some entities property but the fact remains, that even if you think your 'free', maybe your inside a glass cage just like that pet snake that some guy has.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by MereMugglePop]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Even if we were genetically manipulated that would not mean that they own us.
For them to think that they do, would be just as arrogant as us humans thinking we actually own an animal.
We may control it, it may be helpless to stop us, but do we actually OWN it?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
True its kind of something I started thinking about a few hours ago myself. But honestly the snake might think its not 'owned' by anyone, despite that its getting its daily or weekly intake of mice (I dont own one, but their feeding schedule is maybe something like that), but that its inside a glass cage and all its needs are met.

I guess its more like a prison in those regards though, but still maybe the Earth is a prison, and we are unable to get off it... (Speculation of course, but while there is space ships and etc, they all seem to upon reaching the moon... Find no stars or etc, which makes me think at least SOMETHING is being hidden from us...)

Even if we did get to the moon, why do all those pictures have no stars
(Sorry for subject change)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We are all the property of XENU!!!! At his mercy to surrender ourselves and our body theatens to him at his whim. One day L. Ron. Hubbard and Tom Cruise will save us from the horrible alien scourge but until then we must wait and watch battle field earth over and over again until our rationality runs out and we donate all our worldly possessions to the church.....

Sorry yall...I had too...interesting topic but personally I do not think we are possessions.... Dogs and cats run away from people that thought they owned them all the time. And corn is a plant so its freewill is limited... but that with freewill and dreams has a tough time being owned.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow, deny ignorance, people. If you believe you are property, then you are. If you believe you're free, then you are. It is our right to fight back or escape captivity. Just like any captive creature will try to escape. They're not smarter than us.

I, for one, declare my Liberty and Rights, under God, to ensure and establish my security and freedom. God's speed to discovering that there is only one authority above you, and that is God. We are his willful hands, here on Earth.

Liberty.

join