It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menezes cop admits changing evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
'An investigation has begun after a senior officer admitted changing evidence during the inquest into the death of Jean Charles de Menezes.

The Special Branch officer, named as Owen, said he deleted a line from computer notes which quoted Deputy Assistant Commissioner Cressida Dick.'

news.bbc.co.uk...

---

So many things do not add up.

At first they said he was running, it later turned out he was walking. Then they said he had a huge coat on, photographs later showed he didn't...

And now this....

This stinks and I believe the Menezes was in deep and he had to be eliminated, he may have known too much and I don't think it was a case of mistaken identity at all...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Mr de Menezes was shot as he boarded a train at Stockwell Tube station in south London when firearms officers mistook him for Hussain Osman a day after the would-be bomber and three other men had failed in their attacks on the capital's transport.

Hussain Osman? You've got to be *snipping* me. MI5/CIA/Mossad must be laughing their tits off that we're swallowing this crap.

Tim Osman (Osama Bin Laden's CIA alias) and Saddam Hussain.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Jean Charles de Menezes, feel sorry for the guy if (as probably) he was an innocent victim of the hysteria of that time in London. But, and I hate how harsh this will sound, in the UK his name is known by everyone and I sincerely doubt anywhere near as many could name even one of the 52 victims of 7/7. It just annoys me.

In fact I even just had to do a google search to remember it was 52.

[edit on 13/10/08 by Supercertari]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There's no conspiracy here, the guy was an electrician for God's sake, what possible use could he have that he needed to be offed?

It was a simple case of a f*ck up. Plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I've always wondered why this guy was killed.

In the video footage you can see that no attempt was made to arrest him on the 3omin journey to the tube station,and when they finally caught up with him at no point did he try to run.

Yet they shot him 7 times in the head....

Whoever they thought this guy was,they obviously didn't want him talking to anyone.

Thought i'd add this link as it is a great video.
[url]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwz0nFFfiJs&eurl=http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&q=Jean+Charles+de+Menezes.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=vid[/ url]

Apologies for the link coming out like that,can't get it any different.But paste it coz its definatly worth watching.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
reply to post by mr-lizard

Whoever they thought this guy was,they obviously didn't want him talking to anyone.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by jakyll]

So even if it was a supected terrorist... they had PLENTY of time to stop him...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So even if it was a suspected terrorist... they had PLENTY of time to stop him...

Yep.33 whole minutes and so many seconds.

The fact that they didn't means they wanted to corner him on the train;the order must've been to kill,coz you don't put 7 bullets into the head of someone who isn't trying to run or trying to attack you.

If you watch the video you'll see that everything the officers reported is a lie.

They pinned him down and killed him in cold blood.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
They were probably following him to see if he met with anybody along the way.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

They were probably following him to see if he met with anybody along the way.

There's a cpl of things wrong with that though.

He was supposedly a suicide bomber,but they didn't stop him from getting on a bus and they didn't stop him from going into a crowded tube station and getting onto a train.And considering what was happening in London at the time,would you allow him to do that??

Also,in that time,no one seemed to realize that he looked nothing like the guy they were after.

Either these men are the most stupid coppers in the world,or there is something else going on.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
FACTS

1)At 9.33am, De Menezes exited through the communal door. There was no way for officers to tell from which flat he had come, and he had in fact left flat 17 - not the suspect address.

2)One surveillance officer, seconded from the SAS, was relieving himself as De Menezes left. Codenamed Frank, he radioed in to the control room at Scotland Yard. He said he could not tell whether the person was Osman, but correctly identified him as white and not carrying anything. He said: "It might be worth somebody else having a look." (so osman could have been anywhere after this time, I find that kinda scary)

3)It had been thought the Stockwell shooting was carried out under the terms of Operation Kratos, but the trial revealed it was not.
(google operation kratos)

I would not normally point people in the direction of the uk media but the whole piece here www.guardian.co.uk... has lots of imformation, and is almost impossible to find if searched for on the site
(which is kinda weird too).
This Inquest is a big big deal..as it would scupper plans for any police state/marshal law(plus most terror laws existing) that WILL come into practice when the whole financial system crashes, but thats another thred.
inquest.justice4jean.org... up to date news from the family campaign.

roon

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My real point is, you've got no idea of the current intelligence available to them at the time, what was said at the operational briefing or what the parameters of the operation were.

Hence you can't base judgment on that.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The first reports that came out on the day of the London bombings was a power surge had caused failures on the underground system. Then we have eyewitnesses saying the explosions on the train looked like the bombs were placed under the train. IIRC nobody was able to find out who Mr. De Menezes, an electrician, was working for. If Mr. De Menezes was paid to cause a power surge along the tube lines that detonated the bombs,then TPTB would believe that to be a good enough reason for him to be kept quiet. Just throwing an idea out there.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

"!Menezes police 'out of control'

A commuter who was sitting near Jean Charles de Menezes on a Tube train has told his inquest that police gave no warning before killing him.

Anna Dunwoodie said she believed officers were "out of control" and gave off a "sense of panic" before shooting.

She claimed that the innocent 27-year-old appeared calm as a gun was held to his head. "

---

So he was calm, no signals were given from the police, Menezes DIDN'T charge the Police and eye witnesses claim it was the police who were acting suspiciously....

And then he was executed....

new topics

top topics

join