It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama+ Annenberg =fastcheck.org coverup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.patterico.com... orts-of-the-obama-campaign-to-obscure-it/

CAC was a project in the Chicago school system funded with a grant of $50 million from the Annenberg Foundation in 1995. William Ayers, unrepentant terrorist and former member of the Weather Underground, was the driving force in securing the grant in 1995, and was one of 3 founders of the CAC. After the CAC was created, Obama, then a third-year associate at a small Chicago civil rights law firm, was named as the Chairman of the CAC Board, which oversaw the fiscal side of the CAC (it decided how the grant money would be spent, as well as having the responsibility for raising matching funds from other charitable foundations).

Mr. Obama was nominated to the Challenge board and was elected chairman in 1995, said Ken Rolling, executive director of the group, which operated through 2001. Mr. Obama continued to teach law during his five-year unpaid tenure as board chairman, and he was twice elected to the Illinois Senate

now this is where it gets tricky folk's and add's the spin from other topic's on this matter.
so bare with me and check yourself.

Remember fastcheck.org?
The people that did the test on obama certificate of live birth.
They are owned by annenberg group.
Get the picture now?

Bill ayer's was also on the board.

Now why would any person trust that his so called live birth certificate is real?

To me this smell's extremely like a take over from the inside on the united states of America.

en.wikipedia.org...

At a meeting with Simmons and Patricia Albjerg Graham, Deborah Leff suggested that Barack Obama would make a good board chairman.[37] After meeting and being impressed by Obama, Graham told Obama that she wanted him to be chairman of the Board of Directors.[37] Obama said that he would agree to serve as chairman if Graham would be vice chairman, to which Graham agreed.[37]

William Ayers and Warren Chapman were elected by the Collaborative as co-chairmen of the Collaborative in 1995.

texasdarlin.wordpress.com...

Factcheck.org has a conflict of interest in covering Barack Obama because they are owned by The Annenberg Foundation.

Myself not bias or in love with any candidate....can see this cover up a mile away.
obama and his friends are hiding something here big time!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Haven't gone through this information in detail yet, but I will say this.

Anyone who hasn't noticed an extreme bias in the "nonpartisan" factcheck.org website, hasn't been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You are right.....
WHY WOULD RONALD REAGAN APPOINT A MAN TO A DIPLOMATIC POSITION WHO IN TURN GAVE $49.2 MILLION DOLLARS TO A UNREPENTANT DOMESTIC TERRORIST???
Who is this Ronald Reagan??? Who is this Mr. Annenberg???

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You guys are great, no, I mean really !! See the latest page on factcheck.org ?

www.factcheck.org...

and this quote from the sidebar near the bottom of this page addressing this very claim ?

"For the record, the Annenberg Foundation's president and chairman is Leonore Annenberg, the founder's widow. Public records show she's given $2,300 to the McCain campaign, which announced on Oct. 8, that she has endorsed him for president."

Please, factcheck.org is without a doubt the best non partisan site out there. There's enough dirt on BOTH canidates to convince anybody of that. Keep looking though, I'm sure you'll find plenty of anecdotal evidence to back up whatever view you choose to push.

- This message sponsored by NEITHER political party or view.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by maudeeb]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maudeeb

so $2,300 to the McCain campaign make's it ok ?

the fact is obama and ayer's was on the board for Annenberg Foundation.

and it was a conflict of interest to say the least.

some still think obamas live birth cirtificate could be getting covered up.

let's face it bill ayers was on the same board...the man obama claims he isnt friends with.
yet obama announced his presidency run in ayers house.

yet all lead back to this foundation.

yes good sir 2300 dollar's and some lady saying im endorsing mcain..goign to sway me from my original idea..
they are hiding something.

way to many touchy subject's surround obama for good reason.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

some still think obamas live birth cirtificate could be getting covered up.

This has been debunked a million times. What do you want?!?!? A picture of his mother giving birth on the Whitehouse lawn?!?!?

let's face it bill ayers was on the same board...the man obama claims he isnt friends with.
yet obama announced his presidency run in ayers house.

That was when he was running for his job (you know....the experience he doesn't have??) in the Illinois state house. Nothing to do with his presidential run. Do you know who funded that board????
I'll tell you.
A Ronald Reagan appointee.

...and John McCain supporter.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

it was so called debunked on the premise..fastcheck.org was legit and on the up and up. and not bias.

what this is called is conflict of intrest..they had no right to do the check..he was a former employer...thus bias.possibly.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
This has been debunked a million times. What do you want?!?!? A picture of his mother giving birth on the Whitehouse lawn?!?!?

A federal court has ordered that Obama turn over his real birth certificate by wednesday. If this has been so thoroughly debunked and is obviously just slander...I'd love to hear your explanation for why Obama would spend millions of dollars fighting a simple court request for a real birth certificate and a few college records.

I'll be shocked if he actually produces it. Surely it wasn't worth all of this trouble if there's nothing there that will harm his campaign.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

and a few college records.

Oh??? And why were these needed? First I have heard of this...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I thought everyone knew that factcheck.org, Ayers, Obama, and Annenburg were all linked with one another. It was suspect since his photoshopped birth certificate was only shown to a website. I have always giggled to myself every time someone says " check factcheck."

Isn't one of the rules of disinformation to posts some facts, and sprinkle a lie here and there? I never even heard of this site before until the Obama CoB was posted online. Why wouldn't the website throw a campaign donation to McCain to generate more controversy to keep people's eyes off of the prize? Hasn't Obama himself donated money to factcheck or Annenburg?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

Originally posted by Grafilthy

A federal court has ordered that Obama turn over his real birth certificate by wednesday. If this has been so thoroughly debunked and is obviously just slander...I'd love to hear your explanation for why Obama would spend millions of dollars fighting a simple court request for a real birth certificate and a few college records.

I'll be shocked if he actually produces it. Surely it wasn't worth all of this trouble if there's nothing there that will harm his campaign.

Because filing for dismissal is perfectly legal.

And John McCain did the same thing when his birth was called into question. His lawyers filed for dismissal and didn't provide anything and the judge eventually dismissed it.

That's exactly what's going to happen for Obama's case as well.

I guess they both have something to hide?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Haven't gone through this information in detail yet, but I will say this.

Anyone who hasn't noticed an extreme bias in the "nonpartisan" factcheck.org website, hasn't been paying attention.

Anybody who criticizes the Bush administration or the Republican Party is marked as "liberally bias" by the right. It’s like back 2003 if you spoke out against this LIE of a war in Iraq, you were labeled unpatriotic, if you spoke again against bushes handling of the Whitehouse you were labeled unpatriotic, liberally bias, and so this habit from the right continues. I may be some lefty in my beliefs but at least I’m not lost in the mist of partisanship.

How can you expect to know the truth if your going to dismiss everything that you simply don’t like hearing?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satanlike god
I thought everyone knew that factcheck.org, Ayers, Obama, and Annenburg were all linked with one another. It was suspect since his photoshopped birth certificate was only shown to a website. I have always giggled to myself every time someone says " check factcheck."

Isn't one of the rules of disinformation to posts some facts, and sprinkle a lie here and there? I never even heard of this site before until the Obama CoB was posted online. Why wouldn't the website throw a campaign donation to McCain to generate more controversy to keep people's eyes off of the prize? Hasn't Obama himself donated money to factcheck or Annenburg?

There's no connection between the Annenberg Challenge and FactCheck.org. The Annenberg Challenge was supported by the Annenberg Foundation of the late Walter Anneberg (a Republican that was friends, and worked with Nixon and Reagan). The chairman of the Annenberg Foundation that also helps support FactCheck.org is his widow Leonore Annenberg, who just so happens to have donated to McCain's campaign and has endorsed him.

Also, FactCheck.org was started in 2003.

This is really a non-issue anyway because if you spent the time to actually read through even the front page of the website you'd realize that they do a decent job at keeping the bias to a minimum and generally blast any candidate that screws up.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by davion

There's no connection between the Annenberg Challenge and FactCheck.org. The Annenberg Challenge was supported by the Annenberg Foundation of the late Walter Anneberg

isn't this like saying there's no connection to butter and toast..because the butter was added after you cooked the toast

It it a connection..a major one and will be glad when the major media pick's up on it to realize this whole obama campaign is apparently set up to throw the u.s.a for a loop.
Think on it if he is truly a American citizen what does he have to hide?

Show the courts the true Birth certificate....before he is elected..
Otherwise it show's he is indeed hiding something plain and simple.
no if's and's or but's about it.

Wouldn't it be a kick in America's behind..if our people was so gullible as to elect a non American citizen for president because they was afraid to get the truth. or to blind to see it

question everything...that's my motto
and i know sen. obama is hiding a big secret in that closet...
where there's smoke there is fire...

obama support's can rationalize somehow if obama was smoking crack.
Oh obama is trying to get in touch with the poor community.... that's what they sound like.

As his wife so hauntingly "For the first time in my adult life i am proud to be a American "
I can now die happy knowing she is now happy with America...i am sure glad you are winning obama or she might have killed herself from depression

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
reply to post by davion

There's no connection between the Annenberg Challenge and FactCheck.org. The Annenberg Challenge was supported by the Annenberg Foundation of the late Walter Anneberg

isn't this like saying there's no connection to butter and toast..because the butter was added after you cooked the toast

No it's like saying you have an apple and an orange, you eat the apple and are left with the orange, then someone comes along and says, "Is that an apple I think it's an apple!"

See, I can make up horrible analogies too.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

nope he says there is no connection...but they are period!!

so basically my analogy is better sorry lol

apple is not connected to a orange other than it's a fruit

but if you want to argue the fruit connection i guess that work's too lol

they are both fruit from the same tree..one was a apple one was a orange.
Annenberg Foundation and Annenberg Challenge.

but which is the apple and which is the orange my friend?

either way there still connected.
plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

You beat me to it, but don't expect the OP to respond or even consider the question. Head explosion might well be the result.

Annenberg was a big time R and Red Ronny's ambassador to the UK. So why would his foundation hire Ayers, the most militant leftist in USA history? Obama's acquaintance with Ayers seems insignificant in comparison. Face it folks, both 'sides' are funded by the big money globalists. R - D is a false paradigm used to box you into a controllable mental area. If you still think that there's any meaningful difference among the republicRATS, you may be getting a bit too much fluoride in your water.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
Remember fastcheck.org?
The people that did the test on obama certificate of live birth.
They are owned by annenberg group.

Holy voter fraud, batman!!
Seriously. That's amazing information.
Thanks for telling us.

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
A federal court has ordered that Obama turn over his real birth certificate by wednesday.

Best news I've heard all weekend!

Maybe we will get to the bottom of this once and for all.
We can find out why he's been hiding it.
Unless the court that wants to see it is loaded with liberal dems
who would cover up for him.

I don't trust any of them anymore.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here.....because some refuse to believe that this line of attack is very flimsy.

Established in 1989 by Walter H. Annenberg, the Annenberg Foundation provides funding and support to nonprofit organizations in the United States and globally through its headquarters in Radnor, Pennsylvania and offices in Los Angeles, California. Its major program areas are education and youth development; arts, culture and humanities; civic and community; health and human services; and animal services and the environment. In addition, the Foundation operates a number of initiatives which expand and complement these program areas. The Annenberg Foundation exists to advance the public well-being through improved communication. As the principal means of achieving this goal, the Foundation encourages the development of more effective ways to share ideas and knowledge.

It was a educational board.

The Annenberg Foundation presents its 15th Anniversary report to convey the scope and depth of its investments in education, the arts, civic life and health. Over these 15 years, the Foundation has awarded some 5,200 grants totaling more than $2.8 billion.

www.annenbergfoundation.org...

Funded. By. A. Conservative.

These are the types of grants paid out by the Annenberg Foundation:
You can download the PDF here. There you will find a PDF of ALL the grants provided for a few recent years.
i.e....
Growing Place
Santa Monica, CA
$300,000 to support the Early Learning Collab-
orative project, a teachers professional develop-
ment program in the Reggio method of pedagogy
Hobart Shakespeareans
Los Angeles, CA
$100,000 to improve the social and academic
skills of Hobart Elementary students by
exposing them to great works of literature
and authors including William Shakespeare
Independent Citizens for California’s
Children
Los Angeles, CA
$100,000 to support public engagement
activities and background studies necessary
to strengthen a practical plan to accelerate
student achievement throughout California
Jazz at Lincoln Center, Inc.
New York, NY
$150,000 for the continued development of
the art of jazz through Jazz for Young People,
Jazz in the Schools, and Essentially Ellington,
a high school jazz band competition
Jumpstart for Young Children, Inc.
Boston, MA
$500,000 to recruit, train, supervise, and
support college students to work with Head
Start and other early childhood programs
tionaleducational and cultural experiences
that increase literacy skills, expand their hori-
zons, foster an eagerness to learn, and strengthen
the bonds between parent and child
Long Beach Public Library Foundation
Long Beach, CA
$100,000 for Raising a Reader, a citywide
program of early learning, kindergarten
readiness, and education for parents and
childcare professionals
Los Angeles County Alliance for Student
Achievement
Los Angeles, CA
$500,000 to alleviate overcrowding by creat-
ing a network of high performing schools
focused on innovation and guided by research
Los Angeles County Alliance for Student
Achievement
Los Angeles, CA
$236,618 for start up costs associated with
the Alliance Charter Network program
Los Angeles County High School for the
Arts Foundation
Los Angeles, CA
$100,000 for the campaign for continued
high standards of arts education and to sup-
port programs in dance, theater, the visual
arts, TV/film, and musical theater

Completely. Transparent.

I would say a most a stretch trying to implicate the Annenberg Foundation with wrongdoing.

As far as Factcheck.org....How are facts disputable??? That is pretty much the definition of fact. If it's backed up....and indisputable.....it's a fact.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
From FactCheck.org:

Contrary to suggestions we've seen in some conservative blogs, there is no connection between the Chicago Annenberg Challenge and FactCheck.org, save for the fact that both received funding from the Annenberg Foundation. The foundation supports a wide variety of charitable causes – a total of 5,200 grants during its first 15 years of operation. It was founded in 1989 by Walter H. Annenberg, a newspaper and magazine publisher who died in 2002. FactCheck.org is funded by, and is a project of, the Annenberg Public Policy Center, which was established by the Annenberg Foundation with a $20 million endowment in 1993. The Annenberg Foundation also made additional grants to support our work. We also receive funding from the Flora Family Foundation to help support our educational offshoot, FactCheckED.org. We receive no other outside funding. FactCheck.org came into being in late 2003. Director Brooks Jackson states: "Our mission is to be as neutral and nonpartisan as humanly possible. Annenberg supports that, and nobody at the Annenberg Foundation has ever tried to influence anything we've written." For the record, the Annenberg Foundation's president and chairman is Leonore Annenberg, the founder's widow. Public records show she's given $2,300 to the McCain campaign, which announced on Oct. 8, that she has endorsed him for president.

Must be a evil liberal lie, though. Especially considering FactCheck has put out the fires on nearly every rumor that has been circulating conservative websites.

Also, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge was from 1995 to 2001, it ended long before FactCheck.org got started in 2003. So there's really no connection other than they were funded by the same Republican chaired group.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by davion]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join