It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who should The Above Politics Show interview?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is your opportunity to tell us who you would like Homer and me to interview, so we make some approachs. Now we can not guarantee that we will get interviews with everyone you want us to interview.

If you can provide as much detail as you can it makes it easier for Homer and I to start talking to people

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Jerome Corsi on the Odinga-Obama connection...

US news media censoring this Obama bombshell.
newsbusters.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Colorado congressman Tom Tancredo. He's constantly called a racist for is stance on emigration. He actually just knows that Bush was trying to create a problem that he already had a solution(NAU) for. As far as I know, Tancredo made the most noise. He was also tossed out of politics on his ear. Makes me think he was right.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Louis Farrakhan. The alien connection.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
As this is above top secret.com I think you should try to interview as many unusual people in politics. By this mean people who would usually be demonised by the media. If you could hold interviews with Iraqi's and the other people who don't usually get much opportunity to voice their opinions I think that would be brilliant and fitting of ATS as it is known for seeing and analysing things from other alternative angles. Some good examples from recent events would include a senior Russian involved in the Georgian conflict. The president of Georgia has been on many TV stations across the world and voiced his take on the story but I personally think he is a complete liar. Russia was demonised by much of the western media but didnt get much of a voice on western TV. So a Russian in this example. Another example would be an Iranian government official and their views on current events. Someone involved with Chavez would be good. I don't know anything about him but from what I can tell he is getting a bad rep in the US so again that would be good. Although it is very unlikely it would be rather good if you could get some Afghans involved.

Obviously big names in mainstream US politics is important but if you could get interview the types of people mentioned above I think that would be becoming of ATS and pretty awesome.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the suggestions Matrix1111, Mean Red Spider and Mister E. We will get on contacting your suggestions

And we want more

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I reckon that Lord Ashcroft would be an interesting guest to have on the show . Between his political donations and collection of Victoria Crosses he is quiet a figure .

Cheers xpert11 .

new topics

top topics

join