It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Company" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The Company

If anyone here has ever watched Prison Break / Heros [Fox], i'm going to bring to light a situation that I don't think has been mentioned on this site before, and I would like some honest opinions about the how realistic and accurate Fox could be with their fictional "The Company".

For those of you who dont know what "The Company" is:

The Company is a fictional covert organization featured in the American television drama/thriller series Prison Break. It is a secret group of multinationals known almost exclusively by those who work for them (with the exception of those opposing them). Its influence and power over individuals stretches to the White House, influencing every decision the country makes.[1] Its main goal is to maintain control over the country's economy. The Company has thus far also been described as a group of multinational corporate interests[2], and as a shadowy cabal of corporations that influences everything that goes on in the United States.

Quoted from Wikipedia

If you are familiar with this show, I'd like to hear what you think about how accurate the possibilty of such a "Shadow Goverment" is.
Personally, the way it is explained within the 4 Series, are scarly realistic.

I'd like some honest answers/feedback from people who are genually intrested in this...

~Ben

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ben,

Just remember th truth is stranger than fiction. Compare "The Company" to what is going on these days and I wouldn't b suprised if there was some reality to it. That is also the nick-name for one of our alphbet agencies here inthe states.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
That is also the nick-name for one of our alphbet agencies here inthe states.

Oh?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Brown

Originally posted by hoagy1199
That is also the nick-name for one of our alphbet agencies here inthe states.

Oh?

Yes, "The Company" is a nick name for the CI of A.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Do these particular companies have to be run by superhumans? Just curious because it seems that sometimes fictional *companies* have some kind of power on their side. Reminds me of WOLFRAM&HART from ANGEL...a dynasty of evil monsters with universal power, and nice suits.

~*~

top topics

join