It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What time tomorrow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ok, serious question, what time tomorrow are the GFL arriving? I have bought 36 bottles of carlsberg export and i fancy sitting outside in my coat and jumper and waiting for them to appear. Now i dont want to waste a whole days holiday from work if they are not coming till 5PM so can anyone give me a clue as to what time they are expected?

Ps, if anyones in contact with them, can you ask them to avoid 7Pm-7.30Pm as i am playing 5 a side... Ta

does ANYONE know when they are expected

pps, is anyone else expecting board meltdown tomorrow evening if they dont show

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

I don't think you need to wait for them. I would imagine that when a 2000 mile long ship with 1 million other companion ships show up, that it will be impossible to miss.

When...er, um.. I mean "if" they don't show up tomorrow, I don't expect a meltdown on the board. There will probably be a handful of "told ya so" threads and probably a few "they didn't show up because...." threads, but I doubt it will be a meltdown. I mean come on now, we will need to focus our energy on coming up with a new date for life as we know it to change forever.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Oh that's easy to answer, it will be at 25 O'clock tomorrow. And that is the answer every day. SO each day ask that question "When is it coming?" and your answer is "25 O'clock tomorrow". This way you will never get disappointed that it never happened!

By the way, this may have been discussed elsewhere, but is a 2000 mile object of ANY kind "physics" possible? I would love to hear from the boffins on this one.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just read a comment from a mate that said that they are 2 headed and 6 fingered and were being sneaky by going to alabama as no one would notice

I thought it was a bit harsh myself

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Gonna have to be a very skilful pilot to swerve in and out all our space junk n stuff.....don't want him knocking out my GPS satellite, need that for travel purposes tomorrow...

[edit on 13-10-2008 by frozenP]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I say its's time to call Mulder & Scully !

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Ok, serious question, what time tomorrow are the GFL arriving?

The countdown clock on 10-14-08.blogspot.com... says 11 hours 09 minutes 53 seconds from now.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

nothing here in nz

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I noticed on that site a picture of the so-called Alien man that is coming and couldn't help but notice what a shocking receding hairline this alien has! I mean come on, if they are that advanced surly they have figured out something like eradicating pattern baldness? After all, all those late night tv ads sound like they are close....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There are several existing threads on the "October 14" topic. Please continue in a existing thread.

ATS Search Function

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join