It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the start of "Winds of Black Death"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
going with RobertFenix theory that "winds of black death" could be trains, planes, automobiles, oil refineries, etc blowing up....the heavy black smoke....and then today's warning to Texas Oil Refineries....I start to wonder if this could be related.

Fiery Truck Crash Shuts Down Interstate Linking New York and Boston; Long Closure Feared
An oil tanker truck crashed on Interstate 95 Thursday night and started a fire that burned out of control, possibly destroying bridges in both directions on the heavily used highway between New York and Boston, state police said.
Only minor injuries were reported, but there was a gaping hole in one of the bridges, said Sgt. J. Paul Vance, a state police spokesman.

The highway may be closed for days or weeks because of the damage, Vance said. He said engineers would assess the damage.

"The road is completely on fire," Vance said. "The fire is out of control."

A bystander told The Associated Press that he heard several explosions and flames were shooting 50 feet into the air.

Transportation Department spokesman Chris Cooper said one of the two highway bridges buckled due to the immense heat from the fire.

I-95 is a vital artery connecting the New York area, Connecticut and the rest of New England.

This is a major highway closure, it would affect commerce and much more!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i think it's unrelated... here in the detroit area we have things like that happen once a month or so. good find though.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i don't know cmdr...i am little paranoid and i feel that we are not being told about everything like foiled threats and possible terrorism within the country. like the story of the dead divers that just dissappeared, then there was a molotov cocktail on a florida highway earlier this week too, just little things that perhaps if put together might form a bigger picture of wierd happenings.

but back to the story....that's a pretty big explosion to blow a hole into a bridge...and shut down such a major highway

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i agree that we're not being told the whole story. what's the story of the divers? i haven't heard of that. also, people do stupid things on highways. a few years ago we had a rash of people throwing starnails onto highways and tons of people would get flats.

and it takes a lot less than you would think to destroy a bridge. last summer a semi was too tall, and nailed the bridge. no damage was visible, but for safety reasons they had to demolish and rebuild the bridge.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
well all the divers weren't dead...just one
here's the link:
www.terroranalysis.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Jesus, that's not good. I-95 is like the main highway in that region.

Found a picture of the scene...looking for more.
Crash pic

-B.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Holy MOF!

Let's just hope it was a very tragic (and costly and inconveniencing) accident!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
thanks for the pic banshee....it's a pretty big explosion.

btw here is the story on the florida highway closure that i mentioned above
FHP closed 826 Bird Road ramp due to suspicous package

i know it's a little thing, maybe minor incident in many people's eyes but to me...all these little things add up to make a scary picture.

i hope i am just being too paranoid and we don't see a rash of incidents like this.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
it is mo that the accident of the tanker that paralized the Missisipi and the other tanker containing tons of methanol gas that was going from NY to SC (I think) and exploded could be related to the diver's story.

It is quite a coincidence that in a week or so after the diver pictures found in some websites of Al-Qaeda we have two tankers having big accidents. One of them paralising the oil transport to the southeastern states.

top topics

join