It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I honestly had no idea that it was this bad

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Constitutional Scholar
reply to post by stinkhorn

Ever notice leftist protesters all tend to have one of the following 3 looks:

- A crazed, unstable look in their eye

- They look like they are homeless

or,

- they look like your stereotypical no job having loser.

the crazed look is because the republican president has screwed up this country for eight years

they are homeless because bush hasn't created enough jobs

they look like losers because everybody knows that republicans only help out the wealthy, all others are just crap to them.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

Its not the governments job to provide you a job...BAM! Its not the governments job to provide for you in any way except...to protect you from invaders both foriegn and domestic.

Big government liberals caused the housing problem, they gave loans to people with credit scores of 200, that is bottom of the barrel. Democrats pushed and pushed for more loans to illegal mexicans that could not even be identified.

You want more of the same, I feel sorry for the youth of this country, you have no idea what the democrats have done for the past 70 years.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Best T-shirt I've seen today:

I F*@$#d Sarah Palin!
(by voting for Obama)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi undo,

insert humor here,

breaking news,This incident, occurred about noon at Gardens of Western Reserve nursing home

www.ohio.com...

Poll workers clash at Falls nursing home

George Manos, the 75-year-old Republican, told police that Edith Walker, the 73-year-old Democrat, jumped on his back and struck him in the head three to four times with her fists. Manos said two other elections workers had to pull Walker off his back, according to a report filed with Cuyahoga Falls police.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yup, those are some of the pics I was referring to.

There was a similar site, showing even more loonybins, but the name of it escapes me right now. When I remember it, I will post the link. It was always good for laughs.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

Bwahahahahahaha. Funny joke. :0

Sadly, some of those morons actually think it is the governments duty to create jobs for their worthless asses.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Constitutional Scholar]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinkhorn
reply to post by WinoBot

Its not the governments job to provide you a job...BAM! Its not the governments job to provide for you in any way except...to protect you from invaders both foriegn and domestic.

Big government liberals caused the housing problem, they gave loans to people with credit scores of 200, that is bottom of the barrel. Democrats pushed and pushed for more loans to illegal mexicans that could not even be identified.

You want more of the same, I feel sorry for the youth of this country, you have no idea what the democrats have done for the past 70 years.

liberals gave out the loans??? yeah!!!! hahaha! good thing the wealthy bankers didn't have anything to do with it right??? and i didn't know the " people at the bottom of the barrel" were familiar with the derivitive market and credit default swaps.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by WinoBot

Bwahahahahahaha. Funny joke. :0

Sadly, some of those morons actually think it is the governments duty to create jobs for their worthless asses.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Constitutional Scholar]

you mean people like "good job brownie" horse show director, that was made head of FEMA??? you mean the worthless pice of republican ass???

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot

Ever notice leftist protesters all tend to have one of the following 3 looks:

- A crazed, unstable look in their eye

- They look like they are homeless

or,

- they look like your stereotypical no job having loser.

well, perhaps if the current administration worked harder to give more people jobs, and a higher minimum wage then they wouldn't have that crazed look in their eye that comes from years of ill treatment from their government. BAM!

Greetings......This government owes us the following : Protection of my rights to....Life,Liberty(not licence) and the protection needed for my pursuit of happiness which translates into security....Every thing else is ala carte...(eg.welfare,entitlements,education and so on)...The kool aid drinkers who think the government should control every thing will eventually lose their freedom....This government has failed to protect us (eg.9/11)however Iam convinced it is prepared to protect itself from us...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Incompetent morons are found in all forms of ideaology.

Why do you think someone like Obama has such wide support? It's because he is promising to reward large masses of losers with more of other peoples money.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Why do you think someone like Obama has such wide support? It's because he is promising to reward large masses of losers with more of other peoples money.

Greetings.....We are living in the most blessed nation on this earth and we are squandering our blessings....because of our selfishness and greed and we will pay a high price for our permissive liberal stance....

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

large masses of losers???? like what....the american worker??? oh...i see...any wealthy person is obviously the only people you want in america. by the way...where did you get your green card... from the bilderbergers, the rothchilds???

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am a conservative white male. I am not racist. I have plenty of conservative and liberal friends and I don't know a single person who acts like these people do at the rally's. It's up to you to form an incorrect perception of a certain political persuasion based on some people at a rally.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by theodorej

reply to post by jimmyx

Greetings.....We are living in the most blessed nation on this earth and we are squandering our blessings....because of our selfishness and greed and we will pay a high price for our permissive liberal stance....

well...let's see...the republicans have been in charge of the congress from 1994 to 2006 and the republicans have been in charge of the white house from 2000 to 2008....yup.....that's has "permissive liberal stance" written all over it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Who said anything about the American worker?

I was referring to the masses of welfare recipients who do nothing but crap out more kids for taxpayers to support.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Who said anything about the American worker?

I was referring to the masses of welfare recipients who do nothing but crap out more kids for taxpayers to support.

hey...i actually agree with you somewhat on that one. welfare should only be used in dire circumstances and for a limited time, until the person on welfare can get a job and support themselves. in the 60's i went around with a 2 dollar squegee, a cut off broom handle, and some cheap window cleaner and cleaned all the outside windows of houses for ten bucks. i was busier then hell, people were glad to pay me because it was a hot dirty job and they put it off. made some good money in my younger days and got me through the tough times

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

By most people standards, looking at my family, we aren't "losers" by a long shot. We are gainfully employed, doing well and have first-rate education. Under McCain's plan, I'll suffer a financial loss. Under Obama's plan, I'll stay flat or see a modest gain.

And if a "clean car" credit comes along, I'm there, dude.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Constitutional Scholar

Like my mother?!?!??! Got some help to put her through college....while raising three kids on her own?????

She has worked ever since, paid her taxes, and more than repaid any debt she has to society. Where do you get off generalizing!?!?!?

You don't seem too scholarly to me.
Probly just clingin' to gawd and guuunz.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Obama supporter attacks McCain supporter at Chili's

Apparantly the comment was I hate Obama, and from there the person stood up walked over to him and shoved his head into the wall."

www.wflxfox29.com...

It is going to get worse,

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

why don't you put stats up to prove how many loans were giving to illegal mexicans? And don't give me no BS estimates. Democrats pushed for minorities of all colors not just illegal Mexicans. Will be waiting for your numbers.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join