It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I honestly had no idea that it was this bad

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i tried to answer your questions.

Just to recap, you offered this, which I found way unsatisfactory:

the people who weren't in support of bush, weren't because of what he didn't say to them. the people who were in support of bush, were because of what he did say to them.

i'm obviously not smart enough do so to your satisfaction

That's too bad, I mean you tried, for which I'm thankful. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

how do you know those were reupblican voters?
videos can deceive or haven't we learned that yet by the hundreds of debunked ufo videos posted in these forums over the years?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by whatsup
The only thing that was missing in that rally were the robes and the burning crosses! Thank you McCain for restoring racism and hatred in this country (and keeping up the legacy of "Bushy").

Here is my new bumper sticker:

McCain/Palin
= Fear/Hatred

[edit on 13-10-2008 by whatsup]

Just because the fools in this video call themselves Republican and will vote against Obama DOES NOT MEAN that McCain supports this same kind of behavior and racism.

These people would vote for whomever was running against Barack Obama, Republican or otherwise, so long as it was the other choice.

Greetings....It is a wise man who keeps his mouth shut when he is winning..I see no reason to play the race card on the McCain candicacy....For one reason it is unfounded....Your fear should be directed toward the possibility of BHOs 'financial backers being discovered in conjunction with BHOs connection to Acorn in addition more sunlight on his admitted drug use and to what extent....

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

oy. what's his drug use once upon a time have to do with anything? you ever tell a lie in your life? what are we doing now, determining people's value based on things they did when they were 12? (not saying he was 12 at the time, just frustrated with all the pointless arguing.. now the acorn thing, that's different. that's contemporary and a legitimate avenue of investigation, but the drug thing, that's a lame mule).

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
listen, i hate to break it to you guys but you're gonna have to buck up and knock off the mud slinging (both sides). your wives, moms, grandparents and children are relying on you to make safe, responsible decisions. stop the bigotry. right now. start here.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok well lets assume they are not republicans, they still came across as racist, ignorent, uneducated sheep.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

oy. what's his drug use once upon a time have to do with anything? you ever tell a lie in your life? what are we doing now, determining people's value based on things they did when they were 12? (not saying he was 12 at the time, just frustrated with all the pointless arguing.. now the acorn thing, that's different. that's contemporary and a legitimate avenue of investigation, but the drug thing, that's a lame mule).

Greetings....Do Not be surprised if that lame mule developes legs to walk when the light of day is brought to his drug use with emphasis on the type of drugs as well as the extent of use and the time frame....This is not to say that it should be a disqualifing factor but you must admit it speaks to his character....I think character should matter....He is seeking the highest office in land,and the american people can not afford to impower a person who retreats from responsibility be it through drug use or alchohol abuse...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This comes as a surprise to anyone,

WHY?

You have Maddonna leading a chant against Palin, at a concert.

Sandra Bernhard hoping Palin gets blankety blank blanked .in a comedy skit.

And you think people wont become enraged?

Three redneck looking guys at a rally with Palin is a **** on their shirts posing proudly!?

We have Jew basing ,Christian Bashing, Africa American bashing, Muslim bashing

Redneck bashing,

BTW, their are plenty so called rednecks that are democrats,

Finger pointing, look, look,look, at you, you, you, how about we look, look, look, at ourselves to see if we are adding fuel to this fire?

Be part of the solution not a part of the problem, the Internet can be used as a tool to incite rage, or heal, choose your poison

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Didn't our current president also have a bit of a history with substance abuse? It didn't disqualify him, so why should it disqualify Obama? Not that it is even relevant to the thread though.

Unless you are using it as an illustration of how people can build up hate for the other side? The hatred involved in the election is the topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

that was awesome, stormdancer!
and so true. it's rampant out there right now.
i believe art bell would call it, "high strangeness"

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

precisely. let's say you were trying to incite a riot, a race war.
how would you go about it?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

You are kidding right? Have you ever seen a liberal rally? You know the one sponsered by ANSWER, the communist? Yeah, look at the signs that call for Bushes head to be cut off, Bush to be torched, Bush to be shot and dragged in the streets.

Get a clue leftist, your side is filled with hate and freaks galore.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theodorej
He is seeking the highest office in land,and the american people can not afford to impower a person who retreats from responsibility be it through drug use or alchohol abuse...

a) I don't use drugs
b) I don't care if either Bush, McCain or Obama did a few lines of c0ke some time ago. In the ideal world, I would care, but in reality America is confounded with much larger problems than to construe some kind of irreposponsibility out of this

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Im not republican or a democrat, I do not vote what so ever. So it doesnt really make any difference to me who was calling who, every group in society has their idiots, I never suggested it was only republicans.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

You want to liberal hatered, look at these protestors, your people.

Zombietime

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

Ever notice leftist protesters all tend to have one of the following 3 looks:

- A crazed, unstable look in their eye

- They look like they are homeless

or,

- they look like your stereotypical no job having loser.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Didn't our current president also have a bit of a history with substance abuse? It didn't disqualify him, so why should it disqualify Obama? Not that it is even relevant to the thread though.

Unless you are using it as an illustration of how people can build up hate for the other side? The hatred involved in the election is the topic.

Greetings.....I fail to see how you can gleen hate from a post that simply places character as a demanding requisite for the highest office in the land...OH ! and in closing it may come as a surprrise to you...George Bush is not running for the office....

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Calling the sitting President monkey is now an established and valid tradition thanks to the last 8 years. It's a bit too late to say it's racist now.

It's always been considered racist and offensive to black people to call them a monkey. We call George Bush JR a monkey because;

A. He looks like one
B. He has the IQ of one

Now would it be fair game to call Mccain a baby killer because of the bombs he dropped? Let's start saying that to Mccain supporters and see how kindly they take to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Constitutional Scholar

Want to see the real left, the real democrats, look at zombietimes website, he/she has excellent photos of every freak rally under the sun. Heed the content warnings, some rallys are completely disgusting and sexual(ghey) in nature.

You talk about hate and ignorance, that is all the left spews, most of these kids have been brain washed in school to follow the left blindly and ignorantly and they do without question.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Constitutional Scholar
reply to post by stinkhorn

Ever notice leftist protesters all tend to have one of the following 3 looks:

- A crazed, unstable look in their eye

- They look like they are homeless

or,

- they look like your stereotypical no job having loser.

well, perhaps if the current administration worked harder to give more people jobs, and a higher minimum wage then they wouldn't have that crazed look in their eye that comes from years of ill treatment from their government. BAM!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join