It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Damn Satellite Anomalies DEBUNKED!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Judging by the above post.....
We are already doomed

Did anyone else notice that the style of that last Anon post was just like Blossom's channellings? The spacing... the capitalized words...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Judging by the above post.....
We are already doomed

Did anyone else notice that the style of that last Anon post was just like Blossom's channellings? The spacing... the capitalized words...

Thanks ZORGON the Gentleman or mam somehow linked it to my post.
I thought they were not supposed to post any more.
They are not helping to confront the anti Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy.
Just taking the easy way out and ignoring the crumbling events of humanity.

To you and all who wish to eliminate the blank spot:

Give me one more satellite.

[edit on 10/15/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

There are two different satellites primarily used to form the images we see on satellite pictures. Contrary to what most of you think, weather satellites do not carry cameras, they carry instruments that record different types of radiation (infrared, mircowave and visible), which are beamed back to recieving stations on Earth, which digitise the information into images.

That's news to me -- infrared light and microwave radiation?

You know, I believe that this description of the camera is far more likely:

The camera is unique, not like a DSLR that exposes all the pixels at once. There's no shutter. The camera is designed more along the lines of a flatbed scanner hooked up to a very, very long telephoto lens. As the satellite floats along, the image of the earth in effect moves beneath it. The imaging bar, called a "push broom sensor," covers an area on the ground that's 16.8 km wide (nearly 10 miles). It focuses the image onto a CCD array that is 13 inches wide and contains nearly 30,000 pixels. And the resolution is astounding. Herring says each pixel covers an area on the ground about the size of home plate, which allows you to clearly see a car.

www.popphoto.com...

This not to say that the OP is wrong. It just a matter of what you choose to believe. But I'd like to see the external source description of the camera that the OP says is taking the pictures for Google Earth before buying the debunking attempt.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander

You are describing the ground scan camera... Oz was talking the Weather satellites

[edit on 16-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

You are describing the ground scan camera... Oz was talking the Weather satellites

[edit on 16-10-2008 by zorgon]

If the alleged UFOs appear only on pics taken by weather satellites, then the UFO buffs must be in a worse shape that I thought, but I've seen pics not taken by a weather satellite with an alleged UFOs on it. The OP for some reason excluded these. Maybe they were photoshoped or somethin'.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

How can radiation be blocked 99.9% besides using lead?
Anyone know how We all should work on this one...
(Block the Poller shift.. (Interlock movement)

oh' If your referring to my crazy rant about if they come?
I'm not food... and so on... I do this as to give more inside point of views from our earths History, like eveyone who cares should do or try before it's to late....

Anyhow If what may or may not happen, in the coming years to 2012...
The Ships and the timing of everything is more important than knowing why things happen.. We learn that later anyhow..

If using Tesla power, laylines, clear double terminated crystals among other earth powers natural through the earths grid... or to see things in other dimensions would be cool but it's not Gods wishes for us to know this...
At birth so we don't know yet, but we do cry at birth without being thought...

I do not channel nor do I want to..
I feel most of this with my heart and mind during my thoughts of the day some makes since and some are forgotten or lost in non-since.

There for I do not practice any pagon or other non sense man made holidays... its only tools for corruption, financial gain & company's ploy to brainwash humans to do there work and hand over all there hard earned money for useless items. We get board with after 2 days or 2 months later they release ver 2.0 If you want the new blackberry storm? wait for the 2.0 to buy one..
If you are on the waiting list; I rest my case...

I do not want my eternity to be in Vain, but I ask God to guide me though my day to day life.
If the creatures do show, they will not return humans to earth once they leave the earth with them.... I don't want to be cough in outer space when God removes all the stars and planets. before it rolls up and disipears. Just to rebuild the earth again,. Wow.. lets focus our efforts on how to stop the sun spot.

Take care everyone..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If the alleged UFOs appear only on pics taken by weather satellites, then the UFO buffs must be in a worse shape that I thought, but I've seen pics not taken by a weather satellite with an alleged UFOs on it. The OP for some reason excluded these. Maybe they were photoshoped or somethin'.

I didnt exclude them, the thread isnt about those satellites, so it would be off topic.

And weather satellites do not use cameras, on the links I provided in the op it explains it there

[edit on 19/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Its funny how Google earth was NOT doing this before all of these UFO predictions. Also I have been working with Verizon for 17 years and I quit because they are directly involved. And yes The new FIOS technology is BACK ENGINEERED ALIEN TECHNOLOGY. It sounds to me like you need to do your research.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

With all due respect, was any of that supposed to mean anything?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join