It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Damn Satellite Anomalies DEBUNKED!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
It really saddens me when people make debunking threads, or something that contradicts what someone else says and everyone screams "DISINFO AGENT". That's real intelligent!

Um I think if you read the posts the 'disinfo agent' thing is a JOKE???

But IF a person WAS going to be one... would it not make sense that the AGENT be an expert in the field?

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jarI can only imagine who does not want us to see the big picture.

Well IMAGINE all the US NUCLEAR WEAPONS stored here on Foreign Soil in the Netherlands and you will KNOW WHO doesn't want you to see...

And you will realize that IF the PTB do NOT want you to see something...

YOU WON'T

In other words Google Earth is just for fun.... Just look around at some of the famous military bases... they are DESERTED at the time Google is snapping the pics...

Look at Wake Island and Johnston Atoll
Yet they are in FULL USE by Kwajalein Missile site

(im tags for News sites only)

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Jbird]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I I checked and google will tell you that the updates can be up to 3 years old...usually around a year or so....google earth is truly yesterday's news....they say it should be considered like a map you get as the gas station...reasonably accurate but done well in advvance.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of satellite malfunction would cause triangular spikes all around the poles.

This is wierd no?
pic40.picturetrail.com...

Just thought I would share what I saw.

Tomorrow will be eventful either way

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
For the record as a ufo experiencer since childhood except for some recent psychic abilities i have had in the last 2 weeks to make me question things on a personal level regarding this 14th oct event prediciton i still believe this day the 14th of october 2008 will come and go as normal except for the usual ufo sightings around the world to be expected.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

can you provide a link to a LIVE, real time satellite feed?
haven't seen one for years, even the weather channel now has an 'animated' satellite picture.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The reason for this has to do with geometry and something called a satellite look angle. There are essentially no optical satellites that look straight down, as this would cause the sun to shine directly into the sensor due to the Earth's shape.

Due to this angle, something called a keystone effect takes hold. If you want to know more about the keystone effect, look it up on Wikipedia, but in essence it causes images to appear as trapezoids. Finally, combine that with the curvature of the earth, and it appears as a curved trapezoid.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by starmanuk

Please explain these psychic abilities you have recently discovered.

Are you able to predict events both in reality and on-line?

Apparently people have been discovering new abilities in this virtual world - like predicting what will be written in an article just by reading the headline, or discovering UFO events not by what IS said about them but by what IS NOT said. Very interestin.

It must have something to do with 2012 and the passage of earth through the Galactic Plane.

Perhaps the abduction phenomenon is to enhance our 'light-selves' ad further our biological evolution.
Even The experts have yet to reach consensus on the matter.

Have you ever tried to Remote View?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Maybe you should stop using google earth and use one of the links I provided.

Its not a satellite malfunction ( the blurred imagery is a processing problem), theres just no coverage

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Then what the hell is this??
i491.photobucket.com...

Why, if it's slow to update, does it show all the other clouds/weather but not just this ship looking outline?

Im worried now, only because of this picture..

Even though it, honestly, isn't anything to worry about.

For goodness sake. What is the more likely explanation - a huge invisible alien craft or a satellite/software glitch in a free piece of software? It doesn't matter what shape it is - you would still say it was "craft" shaped

If you are seriously worried about this then I fear for your sanity, I really do...

NOw THAT was funny.

What I find even funnier is the people who got mad at Google and DEMAND! to be told the TRUTH!

LOL

I use ignore so much I can't read half the posts on ATS anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Like most, if not all, 'paranormal' occurences are down to people not knowing what they are witnessing. The mundane explanations are simply unknown to them, and so they reach for the nearest thing their brains can conjure up - usually resorting to things they've heard before (ghosts, aliens, chi balls, David Icke) to fill in this knowledge gap. The arrogance of such thinking is ridiculous - the person obviously thinks the truth is what they imagine it to be, that they are in complete control over their perception of the world, and that they know everything.

If people were rational, all this paranormal nonsense would disappear over night. But no, we are doomed to be surrounded by folks who think satellite anomalies are really alien spacecraft, that dust particles are ghosts, that Chinese lanterns are alien ships, that indigo kids exist, etc. etc.

I fear for humanity.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
truthtellist what i mena is psychic as in looking at someones ring and getting hit by a strong external (felt external) thought for want of a better description of him going to France with his girlfriend and going to some place and strange french words i repeated to him which he understood and i didnt haha and well for once i decided to ask him if this ment anything to him rather than just say nothing as i usually do and well it was very accurate and then he sayed i was weird lol, just simple things like being in a chat room with hundreds of people and getting a strong feeling that someone was from around my area where i live then going to there profile and seeing to my surprise that they were and on average most people are from half the planet. little things like that. it comes and goes a bit like the grays

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starmanuk
truthtellist what i mena is psychic as in looking at someones ring and getting hit by a strong external (felt external) thought for want of a better description of him going to France with his girlfriend and going to some place and strange french words i repeated to him which he understood and i didnt haha and well for once i decided to ask him if this ment anything to him rather than just say nothing as i usually do and well it was very accurate and then he sayed i was weird lol, just simple things like being in a chat room with hundreds of people and getting a strong feeling that someone was from around my area where i live then going to there profile and seeing to my surprise that they were and on average most people are from half the planet. little things like that. it comes and goes a bit like the grays

Does it ever get to you?
The embellishing?
The stories to keep track of?
The pretending to be something you're not?
Ever?

Maybe I am being too harsh, I mean its probable that you have convinced yourself that you are indeed.. special, better than the rest of us somehow.

Me, I'm tired of it, tired of psychics telling us they can't predict 9/11 for whatever reason but they can certainly contact your dead father (for 5 bucks or a tv show on cable) You may not be in it for the money.. maybe you need to feel special, maybe you just want the attention as many "psychics" do.

All I know is everytime I read a post telling us how psychic someone is, it turns my stomach.

If it weren't illegal I'd go psychic hunting on Sundays.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This got me thinking that Google might show me something.
But no every scan is reviewed by FBI CIA OSI (Office of Scientific
Information... suppression and elimination of) to avoid us knowing
anything.
So get good college grades and join the education elimination crowd.
They and the Illuminati did such a good job on 9/11/01 and in 1943 for Tesla,
I think we should present them with an award.
This would most likely be in absentia for the FBI CIA OSI as they looked
on and no one came forward to claim the award.
What a goof.
Sort of the majestic ceremonies they make for themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Then what the hell is this??
i491.photobucket.com...

Try THIS on for size....

Here is the creator

[edit on 15-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for adding that one Zorgon

Its a great diagram

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

If that doesn't do it...

We are truly doomed as a species...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

YEP... the sheet is being pulled over our eyes. In all ways shapes and forms..
Let your heart or mind guide you.
Will all see if they show, and when they do.. It cant be good.

Now what I have been thinking. I have been awake since the matrix 1, or Terminator 2 don't remember.. If they arive and make me feal scared, then I'll deffently feal scared. I hope I know whats really going on and I hope I'm wrong.....

I love GOD for giving me this life, heart, body, mind, and soul..
I'm a Man and I Am Not FOOD...
I'm Not no meal. Nether should any other life on earth but we have to eat meat, fish, chickens and all sorts of living creatures. So they better not try and eat me... It will be to late to warn anyone if that happens...
N.W.O. thank to bushes dad....

If you feel like: WOW There Here to help!!!!
now you have New best friends then be very careful about radiation.
*Learn some special eye blinks for your human friends incase they control all your body movements and you cant speak verbally out loud. I think they can read our minds and can sense our feelings. So as I understand they have some crazy powers over our body's and want our souls. If im right, They were fallen angels. Earth was to be left alone....

Now its 2008 and Earth is over populated around 6 Billion humans of all shapes, colors, and sizes...

I want God to stop them from tricking us. We are all followers and will follow anything we think we like... want, or need. Its human nature to want to learn, try and create. But we cant replace GOD as they do.. They have powers like god but they are TRULY NOT HIM.

If they give us free energy..

Use it and enjoy it while on your last days maybe around 2012

EVERYONE If you get a chance to speak with the creatures...
Tell them to help us lay down radiation tarps over the north pool and south pool 4" to even feets thick. It should block the Suns extra power coming of the Sun's spots thrown out radiation.
So our magnetic polls don't flip and cause mass tsunami's, earthquakes, and wild fires, volcano's.

Do not get a chip in your hand or marking on your head... (no matter what the trade is for) I warned you.. God said No also read the book....

even if its all your dept wiped clean?? Yes you loose your freedoms and join a galactic membership. It's all free if you get the chip - ITS still not worth it.
ETERNITY is a very long time...

Peace and love thanks Mother Earth.
See you all on the flip side, It was a great life without the money problems...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

If that doesn't do it...

We are truly doomed as a species...

Judging by the above post.....

We are already doomed

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
About time someone made a good post about this. I doubt the nutters will read it though since they are too busy reading about UFO's. The fact that they were using these things to say there was a ship on the 14th
Wow just wow, I couldn't believe what is reading, and they were serious! Blows my mind sometimes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join