It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEM/AEROSOL TRAILS: Scientific Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

CHEM/AEROSOL TRAILS: Scientific Research

www.youtube.com

I've been looking for the answer to the chem trails being laid out all over our planet, and have found something very profound, that I think everone should see.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've never been the type to start or even spread any type of conspiracy theory, but I think this topic(CHEMTRAILS) is the most profound mystery on our planet today. Governments won't acknowledge why it's being done, there are rumors about it being a project to reverse global warming (that I don't buy), rumors of people getting sick (possible), but I think it's much much deeper and darker having to do with the shadow Governments of the world and some type of agreement with an alien intelligence present here on Earth. And, I might have found some proof to help support this here.

truthseeker836@gmail.com

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yes, the investigations have been going on for awhile, it was even on Discovery Channel I believe is was 2007. They did a scientific test at a college lab, using the jet engine fuel. Can't remember the results, wasn't real bad, but that was for commercial airlines. Okay, then they asked permission to test the "Air Force Fuel", and they flat out refused, even when they said they were testing it for a science project. But I have also seen the spraying apparatus with some of my investigations. Anyway, there is actually a site now that will give you alerts as to when they will be spraying us all over the world. It is a chemtrail weather map. This guy is a weatherman. Brand new site too. I check it everyday, and observe, and he is right on.

Good post to get started again, I've got all my friends from the east coast to the midwest and out here on the west coast checking it out, and now they are believers.

www.chemtrailalert.com...

This link has the latest info about what is getting done, and some more useful info.
www.williamthomas.net...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TACAT

and remember it ain't a theory if it is a true conspiracy.

Well done, and may you continue your own independent research on the matter.

Z

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Since when was a youtube video 'breaking news'?

Anyway, no harm in coming up with a new hypothesis to explain a well known and much studied phenomena. But you're on a hiding to nothing when you ignore the existing explanation and make no attempt to show that it is wrong
That's not scientific research - thats just snake oil salesmanship.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I've been looking for the answer to the chem trails being laid out all over our planet

Which planet would that be? Despite the fact that I live within 15 miles of an international airport, 4 miles of an marine airbase, and 15 miles of an Air Force base, I rarely see boring old contrails, much less "chemtrails".

I can understand the lack of contrails being a result of living at a low latitude but could a chemtrail expert tell me why the sprayers are not spraying in my area? Pretty damned inefficient, I must say.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Persistence of contrails is neither an indication that they contain some kind of chemical, nor that it is some kind of spray. As a matter of fact, sailors have known for years to look specifically at the patterns and persistence of jet contrails for weather forecasting. If a jet is flying through air at altitude with a low humidity, the moist air from the jet engine might produce a slight, short-lived contrail. These short-lived contrails are a sign that the weather will be fair. A thick, long-lasting contrail indicates humid air high in the atmosphere, and can be an early sign of a storm.

Also there are 2 kinds of contrails one produced by low pressure usually near wing tips and ones caused by heat engine exhaust. They have all ways been there,I have a great poster of of ww2 spitfires in a battle with contrails all over the place. Now you could argue that do to increase in air traffic its effecting the weather. But the only way to test that would be to shut down all flights for a couple days and i assure you that is not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I can understand the lack of contrails being a result of living at a low latitude but could a chemtrail expert tell me why the sprayers are not spraying in my area? Pretty damned inefficient, I must say.

Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with where you are living.....maybe a lack of air traffic or maybe a because you live to close to the equator where the upper air is warmer resulting in a lower chance of persistance

And dragonridr....we have been explaining this for ages....its a lost cause. They know nothing about meteorology or upper air weather, but they know chemtrails exist because despite their lack of knowledge on meteorology, basic physics and chemistry, they see (what they think they see, i should say) them with their own eyes

I swear the quality of this place is lowering daily....

[edit on 13/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Phage

Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with where you are living.....maybe a lack of air traffic or maybe a because you live to close to the equator where the upper air is warmer resulting in a lower chance of persistance

And dragonridr....we have been explaining this for ages....its a lost cause. They know nothing about meteorology or upper air weather, but they know chemtrails exist because despite their lack of knowledge on meteorology, basic physics and chemistry, they see (what they think they see, i should say) them with their own eyes

I swear the quality of this place is lowering daily....

[edit on 13/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

I know i just have this uncontrollable urge to fight stupidity i cant help it. It is truly amazing how people think they understand whats going on without bothering to check the facts. But are always ready to believe any theory that the government is trying to kill us. Doesnt make much sense if they kill me they dont get there taxes. Politicians out of work with no job skills would be living on our streets begging for food, Save a politician pay your taxes!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
expect to get no answers here pertaining to chemtrails as those responsible for them are actually covering up thier existence here,masquerading as normal users.

chemtrials are not contrails,there is countless evidence clearly showing the distinction between the two.

contrails exists at temps below -40C at high altitudes,chemtrails exist at all temperatures usualy at lower altitudes.

contrails will not shroud the sky with criss cross paterns of cloud as they disperse within minutes for they are ice crystals,chemtrails will exist for hours for they are not ice crystals and thus will criss cross they sky.

its blatantly obvious chemtrails are real,but no matter what you say and despite the blatant laws of physics described above you wil meet a wall of nayasayers who lie and pretend to believe otherwise in order to cover it up.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
expect to get no answers here pertaining to chemtrails as those responsible for them are actually covering up thier existence here,masquerading as normal users.

chemtrials are not contrails,there is countless evidence clearly showing the distinction between the two.

contrails exists at temps below -40C at high altitudes,chemtrails exist at all temperatures usualy at lower altitudes.

contrails will not shroud the sky with criss cross paterns of cloud as they disperse within minutes for they are ice crystals,chemtrails will exist for hours for they are not ice crystals and thus will criss cross they sky.

its blatantly obvious chemtrails are real,but no matter what you say and despite the blatant laws of physics described above you wil meet a wall of nayasayers who lie and pretend to believe otherwise in order to cover it up.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

Heres a simple one prove it prove they are not contrails and by the way dont believe that all contrails are ice crystals there not so prove it to me.

new topics

top topics

join