It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GFL "I Give you the name Alabama" translated: "Here We Rest"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pimppapa1977

I personally think the Galactic Federation of Light is fictional new age propaganda. But I also believe we are visited by aliens often.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

I was raised and educated in the state of Alabama.I,was taught that the name Alabama meant, ''to clear the thicket'', of course this was an American Indian word. I may be mistaken,but the term may have originated with the Creek Indians or possibly a tribe predating the Creeks.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Lets feed the believers to a cage of savage mentally unstable ego inflated self righteous 'saviours' of the Human race with the capacity to extract knowledge 'unattainable' to the rest of the flock.

Remember, chaos is the order of the day. Chop chop!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by seentoomuch

You have been warned, You will be prosecuted in the court of cbass.
Everything you say can and will be held against you on the 15th in a court of cbass.
Repent NOW whilst there is still time.
The end is Nigh!!!!

[edit on 13-10-2008 by cbass]

lmao

This is not a one liner

No sir, it is not.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Why Alabama?! Maybe because the alien craft will surface from the Bermuda Triangle?? It could be any reason one's imagination would allow, really. Instead of wondering why Alabama, why not just try concentrating on the purpose behind such predictions.

For all we know, this whole "Galactic Federation of Light" saga could be an experiment conducted by the elite (Illuminati, Bush, KGB, whatever) to gather more data through a continuing cycle of thesis, antithesis, and synthesis, forming the engine for the later implementation of something more sinister. Perhaps something like the alleged "Project Blue Beam". Or if you guys could think of a better reason then fine! Maybe even some form of Neuro-linguistic programming is already being implemented through these "messages of hope". Have you guys seen those rather hypnotizing GFL messages in Youtube? With all those bright flashing colors and eerie background music. Then again, just switch to MTV and it's probably the same thing.. lol.

I mean think about the timing of this whole prediction. It was set to climax within a critical time period when the world is in a heightened state of turmoil and disarray due to numerous predicaments (environment, bush, oil, war, bush, politics, bush, etc.) especially a failing economy. I am more inclined to believe that this date (Oct. 14) was not selected randomly. It was selected for a very good reason. I know some are thinking, "oh that's because the aliens knew in advance that cr*p would happen around this time". But it wouldn't hurt for people to go beyond that barrier a bit and open their minds to more (realistic) alternatives on why events such as BG's revelation just happens to show up all of a sudden.

Heck, people can always revert back to Blossom Goodchild's story whenever they want to anyway. Especially if it really happens. Yes, the possibility will always be there. But again, a highly unlikely event to occur. I'm not saying I have a perfectly good explanation as to why aliens will probably not show up on the 14th, but anything more plausible, believable, and far less ludicrous than a super huge mother ship showing up to save the world will surely help bring about a more workable variety.

Maybe someone should have dared or offered BG a free drug/psychological test/examination from way back just to confirm whether she's a credible source or not. Would have spared a lot of people all the drama and suspense. I'm not trying to bring down anyone's hopes or anything, and everyone here is entitled to his/her beliefs. So I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. The clock is ticking....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
alabama is a native american tribe also, fwiw

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

I live in Huntsville Alabama, where we have the Marshall Space Flight center. I no way believe what this chick is saying, but you better believe I'll look up from time to time when I'm out smoking.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
I was surprised no one has brought this up anywhere regarding the great state of Alabama. It's meaning quite erie, "Here We Rest"

I did brought up .. last week
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
‘Alabama’ cud refer to the Creek/Muskogee an indigenous family of the Southeastern United States who originally lived there. The word Alabama is believed to have originated from the Choctaw language. The meaning of Alabama is believed to be ‘clearers of the thicket’. The Choctaw words alba (meaning "plants" or "weeds") and amo (meaning "to cut", "to trim", or "to gather").

It’s the land where the invisible Uktena dwells………

"Those who know say the Uktena (Horned Serpent) is a great snake, as large around as a tree trunk, with horns on its head, and a bright blazing crest like a diamond on its forehead, and scales glowing like sparks of fire. It has rings or spots of color along its whole length, and can not be wounded except by shooting in the seventh spot from the head, because under this spot are its heart and its life. The blazing diamond is called Ulun'suti -- "Transparent" -- and he who can win it may become the greatest wonder worker of the tribe. But it is worth a man's life to attempt it, for whoever is seen by the Uktena is so dazed by the bright light that he runs toward the snake instead of trying to escape. As if this were not enough, the breath of the Uktena is so pestilential, that no living creature can survive should they inhale the tiniest bit of the foul air expelled by the Uktena. Even to see the Uktena asleep is death, not to the hunter himself, but to his family." Source: en.wikipedia.org...

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Serpent? New World Order??? Rings a bell ...... somewhere?

I’m no expert just letting me imagination go here ….

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ok, Its the 14th where I'm at

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
LUCID LUNACY,
Please keep that avatar there for awhile *swoons*

Maybe our visitors will look like you.

Anyway, i hope as a friend of mine mentioned, its not sitting over Alabama or it will be shot by grandpa with his rifles and Bobby Joe in the Black pick up truck. Then all hell will break loose.

They are better off in the North East where guns are not too common.

Seriously, here we rest, if thats the meaning, they are always here somewhere, but they are cloaked.

I have to tell you i'm a little worried

To the folks in Alabama, that was just a joke.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi seentoomuch, I have seen quite a few topics where somebody talks about an alien, then somebody else comes in and says something like "This is not true, I have seen what the greys look like, they don't look like this"
Then they leave, very vague and very unbelievable.

That is similar to what you did, have you made any posts about this experience before saying this? As you can imagine nobody is going to make sense out of your post. (no offence)

Edit: OK here's a thread I found by seentoomuch that would explain her post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

And its one of the best contact cases I've ever read and blows most militia disclosures out of the water. I've only come across a few stories that have had the impact this one has had on me, and they were all from ordinary, non-militia, who didn't disclose via media.
She's remarkable, and I send my prayers her way frequently.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

The Galactic Federation of Light: they are a group of Enligthed Cosmic Beings of Etherean Worlds who spread Light & Love. These Light Beings are Inter Dimensional Beings, Souls with the highest of vibrational frequencies, that sometimes do manifest themselves as light, angels, humans. They can bring ' sensations' like feeling utterly at Peace, Loved, Happy etc. to help ppl who are feeling down and depressed.

Ethereal Beings; read Oahspe: www.sacred-texts.com...

There are humans who came in touch with the Etherean Beings via channeling / telepathy / visions. There is NOW also a Federation of Light on Earth: humans who spread the words / messages they get from FOL.

There is also a Council of Light (ppl who are in service of humanity to bring Light) serving the planet with the teachings of ascended ones under the Order of Melchizedek (King of Righteousness / King of Salem = Old & New Jerusalem). This is an ancient order and can be found in many (semi/holy)scripts, like the Urantia Book.

TIP: read their Cosmology: visualization of the cosmos and inhabitants.

Melchizedek is spoken of in o.a. the Nag Hamadi scrolls, Old & New Testament, Dead Sea Scrolls and Book of Enoch.

A. Moltzan is autor of a Course in Light, for lightworkers, Star children, Indigos and curious members of our big family of love and light.

Lightworkers are humans who work with (non-visible) energy to help or heal others true the Light (Wisdom) and Love (from the Heartchakra).

No propaganda, but of course there can be infiltration and non-sincere ppl working in that group worldwide.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My experience, not contact because it isn't voluntary, no longer quite abductions, because they are no longer as negative as I had assumed, is with greys. Though, I can't say that they're operating alone, without any nordic involvement. My memory from childhood involves a memory of human collusion with greys and nordics. My family has had many sitings and my brother missing time. My children now have had many sitings and my sons have let information drop that is at first scared me, but now, I have to say, this group seems more like the ones Jim Sparks is dealing with and they seem to have an interest in the planets overall health, and surprisingly with our freedom, which I hadn't thought before. The moneyless resource economy threads, both from the author of alien mind and from the zietgeist's latest video resonate deeply with what I, and now my 17 year old, are feeling.

I also hope that this isn't just another tactic to deflate ufology, that our visitors begin to reveal themselves. I have only started to really appreciate that it may be quite a job to those patrolling certain sectors to keep the more aggressive elements from taking over more and more real estate.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I believe everyone is forgetting the escape clause that Goodchild has. If it does not happen, you didn't believe hard enough? .Though I am believing as strong as one can, if it fails, that may be an underlying reason on why. Anyway...can't wait. Too bad they never gave an exact time...like on my clock.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Blossom is only one voice in an ocean of them, her experience is channeling, not face to face. The experiences others have, for whatever mysterious purposes "they" maintain, go on irregardless of this one claim out of the blue. Tomorrow I'll be keeping my eyes peeled, but I'm also a little worried about that web bot prediction of military action on or around the 15 th, since the economic nightmare being unleashed on the world did seem pretty much on the mark. Does that program pick up our fears only, expressed online? Or are we all psi enough to make the program have some hits?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wasn't it the web bot that predicted something on October 7th to occur, where nothind did occur of great value?

You can't base your fears and hopes on the web bot. The web bot is like everything else: it scans the internet, feeding off people's emotions, and if people get jittery, it predicts an event.

Nothing will occur.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join