It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GFL "I Give you the name Alabama" translated: "Here We Rest"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi seentoomuch, I have seen quite a few topics where somebody talks about an alien, then somebody else comes in and says something like "This is not true, I have seen what the greys look like, they don't look like this"
Then they leave, very vague and very unbelievable.

That is similar to what you did, have you made any posts about this experience before saying this? As you can imagine nobody is going to make sense out of your post. (no offence)

Edit: OK here's a thread I found by seentoomuch that would explain her post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

No probes, no greys, they were humanoid but very careful about what information I was told. Most of the information was for the 80's, not current. The recent "postcards" were more for catch-up on how they were doing and how I was. Believe it or not many visitors are actually very similar to us; same feelings, same intentions for all to work out well for their children and for our children, same hopes but theirs is from a more peaceful platform. But believe what you will, it would be difficult to believe it unless you experienced it (as it would be for me, I would probably be posting very similar posts to yours if I hadn't experienced it),

STM

[edit on 10/13/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
I was surprised no one has brought this up anywhere regarding the great state of Alabama. It's meaning quite erie, "Here We Rest"

It doesn't mean a specific place. Just that they will arrive and "rest" for a few days. It is a word derived by some Native American cultures. Maybe someone out there in the cosmos visited them eons ago and learned that word. Maybe other worldly beings are trying to commune with humans of earth using symbolic language to show they have some history with us?

And before InfaRedMan begins complaining about this thread being created and it gets deleted, google it.
Found this info on the official al.gov history website

Thanks for this post Just Cause! Interesting... and isn't it a Native American entity that Blossom Goodchild is channelling? Makes sense. Yet even she did not know what was meant by "alabama".

Goes to prove that if this "October 14'th" UFO does not happen..... that it is indeed the entity that is wrong and not Blossom Goodchild.

Wow... that should really anger the hate mongers in these threads.Well... best for them to hate someone already dead than someone in their immediate environment I guess.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Thanks for understanding how it might be hard to believe from my side of the fence
I have plenty of questions and not nearly enough answers, so i get frustrated by outrageous claims.
I will be more open minded to your posts in future

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what the aliens look like? Are they the blue eyed, blond pretty aliens? I sure hope so

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Thanks Phoenix

Thanks for understanding that I've grown tired of trying to explain my experiences. Just occasionally someone gets my back up and I step up to the plate, but mostly I avoid it. I've got my account on the record and I expect one day that it will all be validated, when, I don't know and it's not really important to me, I have a full life.

The thread I wrote is as accurate as I could write, minus the latest updates, and they do not include any info on a major worldwide sighting, though I wish it would happen.

I've read your posts on the board and I consider you even handed, thanks,

ON TOPIC POINT: Thinking further on it, I think Alabama would be perfect for a sighting, don't they have a lot of weapon installations there?

STM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Big head. Large glossy black eyes. Shorter then us. Skinnier builds. Tight grey skin. No ears.

So if you're into that

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You seem honest to me, I understand how it would be annoying to explain every time you post, haha.

See ya around.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Originally posted by dreams n chains
Thanks for this post Just Cause! Interesting... and isn't it a Native American entity that Blossom Goodchild is channelling? Makes sense. Yet even she did not know what was meant by "alabama".

Goes to prove that if this "October 14'th" UFO does not happen..... that it is indeed the entity that is wrong and not Blossom Goodchild.

Take note of the bit I bolded in your post. I have only been to BG's site once but for one of her followers you seem ill informed. BG has clearly stated that she is channeling ET's and not the native american spirit she also channels. (Even if this wasn't the case it's not proof of anything)

So why is one of her disciples trying so hard to create an escape clause for BG? Are you having a crisis of faith?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Big head. Large glossy black eyes. Shorter then us. Skinnier builds. Tight grey skin. No ears.

So if you're into that

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

I'm not being racist but I would prefer to look at the other race. No offence greys, I wouldn't mind having a cup of coffee or something, I'm just a bit more scared of you than the attractive human looking race.

But seriously, who is supposed to come? the pleiadeans or the greys? Or some other race.

Who?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Thanks for the kind post Azador

One day we'll know all the facts of the situation. I know there's good ones and bad ones with a group trying to protect our planet from the majority of bad ones, for what reason I was not told (though I tried). I can only assume it's to allow us to grow.

I hope the visit on the 14th does happen just so we can start to gain a perspective of the situation.

Peace

STM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi folks.

Until tomorrow comes, no one knows if this will happen or not.

After tomorrow, if it doesn't happen, we'll chalk it up to experience, be civil and polite to each other and let it go.

No sniping, no recriminations against people. If anyones deemed to have been hoaxing the staff will deal with it.

Thats the ATS way.

Heres a reminder of the Terms and Conditions of ATS. They apply to everyone, even those who choose to speak in the third person.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Lol Cbass

I don't channel, as for Blossom, well, I hope it's true.

STM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

As far as I know the GFL is made up of a few races? The ones I usually hear described by the GFL proponents are the ones that look like blond hair blue eyed humans. Nordic.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

...adding to that:
People have been warned about circumventing the censors by slipping in the ol' ### etc....didn't work before, not gonna work now...that gets a Manners Warn.

Cheers..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have heard many elders tell of people coming from the sky, aliens coming to earth, and sharing reefer, mushrooms, or peyote with councils in ceremony. Some left, some stayed, married and had children, and some died. Tribal songs and dances also tell of this.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I honestly believe in life out there somewhere ,but you have to be raitonal do you really think somethings gonna happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join