It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a Jinn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well I have recently been looking up info on the Jinn and as I was skimming through youtube I found this video of what is suppose to be a Jinn. To me it kinda looks like a mix of a carpet and Animal on the muppets.
It is dated about a year ago ( I searched ATS and couldn't find a thread with this) so I'm not sure if anyone has seen it. It is supposedly a Jinn praying to Allah. And for anyone who doesn't know what a Jinn is a shortened version is...they are being made from a smokeless fie and were made after angels. Like humans god (Allah, the Jinn is a Islamic belief ) gave them the ability of choice. The devil is supposedly a Jinn. Well what does everyone
think?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I see a snake with a cloth thrown over it at best not even really any sign of movement and the camera is terrible quality as well.

My opinion a snake.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

your link is not working but you description fits that of djinn.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The Jinn are a figment of a delusional false prophet who was recognized as such in his own time, by his own followers, and documented in their own texts.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Teknikal

yeah there does appear to be cloth over what i am also guessing to be a snake. halfway through the clip you can see the amount of "bunched" material near the floor, which i personally want to attribute to cloth. otherwise, whatever it is, its quite possibly deformed.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
To be honest the lack of movement means it could be anything under a cloth the link I got working but only because I manually changed it.

www.youtube.com...

My first thought was a Cobra but I think it could be just any old object.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I am happy to disagree with you, djinn are not limited to the Muslim's Quran, they are worldwide and possess free will as do humans. They can also possess man as in biblical type possession. You need to understand that they wager years of servitude in their gaming.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

What do you mean by the 'wage years of servitude'? I do not know that much about them. Which is one reason for starting a thread. Please indulge me/

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Uh...what is that?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

A wager is a bet. The djinn are egotist and think they are better than humans at everything. You can either challenge them or they can challenge you. Most mundane humans are unaware of the presence of the djinn are unable to compete. However if you are spiritually advanced, psychic or of a magical nature you can play. Because of our different natures, human physicality versus non-physical djinn, servitude is the medium of exchange that is negotiable by both. You need to know that much of the "knowledge" about the djinn the djin is slightly off true. As an example, the genie of the lamp is in truth, the genie "is" the lamp. D'jinn are always plural, sexuality is optional, they are shapeshifters and tricksters. They are attracted by religions and sexual intercourse. They are drawn to power like a moth to light. Never play games with them, even if just for fun. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they are not there.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Djinn, My face is behind the yellow and white djinn and the blue and purples are also djinn. My face is being intentionally blocked so i try to avoid security cameras. God created Light, Angels, D'jinn, then Man, in that order. According to the pseudogriphia of the old testament, Adam expressed his fear of these beings of light, so the Creator took away his ability to see them. Revelations, new testament, bible, refers to "seeing through a glass darkly." I read that to mean that mankind was denied vision within "their" visible spectrum and that the problem would be corrected at a future date.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

There's nothing there except for a photoshop effect.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Obviously there isn't any way i can prove to you that this is d'jinn or any other type of being simply because you cannot see. I do not fault you for that. On the other hand, a question was asked that i have a fairly unique advantage, personal knowledge of entities that are hidden from the eyes of humanity. D'jinn means "the hidden" people but they are known by different names in different cultures. This particular face (in blue) is present in a recognizable feature in many of my photo's.

new topics

top topics

join