It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no update from Project Camelot since Oct 4th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Dr Bill Deagle phoned us early in the morning (in Australia, where we're here for the NEXUS Conference) to report a long night of visions and received information about imminent events which left him shaken to the core. The events Deagle saw seemed to depict a nuclear attack on an American city, following soon after an even more precipitous financial collapse set to occur in the next few days.

It seems strange to me that after seeming so concerned with the telephone interview with Bill Deagle on Oct. 4th, they have yet to put any update on their site discussing what has come (or not come) to pass. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Also, what happened to Ben Fulford?

Project Camelot

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freelandr

Yes I've been wondering that as well.... well Deagle's prophecy obviously didn't come true. Phew!

I'm watching and waiting for the latest word from Ben Fulford as well.... this "G20" meeting in Europe certainly seems to mesh with what he's been saying

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelandr

It seems strange to me that after seeming so concerned with the telephone interview with Bill Deagle on Oct. 4th, they have yet to put any update on their site discussing what has come (or not come) to pass. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Also, what happened to Ben Fulford?

Project Camelot

Sigh.......

Did you not listen to the interview at all? No where in the interview did he say that there would be any....ANY nuclear weapons on October 7th! He stated that there would be an economic crisis first which would LEAD to a nuclear confrontation....but was unsure when.

Jeez....I don't believe what he says either, but get your facts straight before you post this crap.

Now...go back and do your homework!

Edit to add....
The whole October 7th thing was stated as when the economic stuff would start. Nothing more...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by TARBOX]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Didnt Icelands banks fail on the 7th.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TARBOX

Interesting reply. not sure what homework you are referring to, but I merely was asking, , "does anyone find it strange that there has not been any update or comment?". I dont think that I ever indicated that I was slamming Deagle or anyone for something happening or not. I just think that as concerned as Kerry seemed, a follow-up of some type would be helpful for those of us following their site.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
They went to the Nexus conference in Australia and are now going on a working vacation in Thailand.

projectavalon.net... Nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

LOL, great time for them to go on vacation, right in the middle of the big crisis

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TARBOX

Originally posted by freelandr

Project Camelot

Sigh.......

Did you not listen to the interview at all? No where in the interview did he say that there would be any....ANY nuclear weapons on October 7th! He stated that there would be an economic crisis first which would LEAD to a nuclear confrontation....but was unsure when.

Jeez....I don't believe what he says either, but get your facts straight before you post this crap.

Now...go back and do your homework!

Edit to add....
The whole October 7th thing was stated as when the economic stuff would start. Nothing more...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by TARBOX]

yeah and that was the day the whole trickle effect made it so the whole WORLD was now effected and AWARE of the crisis

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I cannot believe people fall for this stuff. Project Camelot...wow...I wish I could have such a vivid imagination to live in such a way that fantasy somehow becomes reality. I guess my problem is I lived, trained, faught, and deal with REALITY first hand...so this far fetched stuff just has no place in my world!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Now you target right on spot my friend!

The Project Camelot really fell under its own weight!

They proclaimed their very end,,, so much peoole they interviewed

that really were so hard to believe.!

I mean, they really rellied on people´s fearmongering and conspiracy

theory´s to earn their living, Now this month of october was fantastic

because we had all these theories shaken.

The Illiminatti,
The GFOL and co....
the ET´s
The October 7th fearmongering
Nuclear explosions in USA

etc etc

Now that these theories and catastrophe movies didn´t happened

I guess these people are taking a break to clean up their sites

and start preparing for the wild news about 2012 and Nibiru.

SO project Camelot get a life !

IMHO Project Camelot and Co are all part of a dis-information network

just to take attention out of the real and big problems that we really have today:

1- Corruption
2- Violence
3- Exploitation
4- Overpopulation
5- Use of the dirty Fossil fuels
6- Warmongering for oil
7- Destruction of Nature

So if this people would tackle these issues to raise the consciousness of people they would do a great service for all.

So I think it´s edgame for these dis-informants and channelers!

top topics

join