It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerd Alert! Knight Rider GPS With KITT's Voice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, if you're single and planning to stay that way here's a product for ya:

KITT GPS

I already have a GPS unit but I'll be dammed if I'm not throwing it out because the guys at Mio have come up with a Knight Rider branded GPS unit with voice prompts by the one and only Mr Feeny KITT William Daniels. Apparently, you will recognize his familiar voice as soon as you fire it up and hear "Hello Michael, where do you want to go today?" As an added touch, the display is flanked by a series of red LEDs that mimic KITTs hood-mounted lights. Further details are scarce, but we do know the Mio Knight Rider GPS will retail for $299 when it is finally released.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
lol.. that's awesome. I personally wouldn't waste the money, but technology is so fascinating. No matter what a person desires.. there is almost always something for you.

I wonder how long it will take for Jaxon to show up on this thread... lol

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If I wanted to let the goverment know where I was,I'd get this so i could do it with style and finesse

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I bought a Garmin 260 about a month ago.

I don't know anything about this show, but I don't think I'd like being called Michael every time I went for a drive.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That is so awesome! Does it play the music too, I wonder?
That *better* be able to program a name other than "Michael"

Oh, Hasselhoff, it was never you.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The KITT voice can be downloaded directly to my Tom Tom GPS unit. It replaces the default voice that comes on the unit. I believe it is either free and very cheap to buy. It is a little too corny for an old man like me.

[edit on 10/14/2008 by TheAvenger]

new topics

top topics

join