It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What message would you leave ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Government of the people, by the people, for the people was a huge lie. Don't allow yourselves to be put in our position.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Love you, baby.

And if I were one of the rebuilders in my next life and I get a message that says, "We're sorry, your post is too short"
I'm going to be like, "huh?"

Sometimes a few words is all it takes to convey mountains of information. And in this case, specific and well thought out to the audience, which would be this so called finders of our ancient civilization- assuming they will be able to piece together our strange form of writing- I would simply want them to think about and have insight to my very last breathe and thought.

And it's merely,

Love you, baby.

Of course, someone could read that on a highschool wall and believe it to mean something other. I could enclose a translation-but the meaning would be lost. They could hypothesis who or what and what. But I wonder if they'd ever get at-That means you, too.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If it can be made possible to remove the male species from the human dynamic while still maintaining healthy genetic diversity and reproduction, then this should be attempted as first priority while maintain equality in all aspects. In any case, the male population must not again be allowed to rule supreme. It is far too violent and stupid. If the elimination of the male is not seen for the best then indeed live in equality absolutely or neither gender will live not at all.

As a secondary but entirely inclusive objective, the inevitable development of presumptions that eventually evolve into faiths and religions should be utilized in harmonic conjunction with the indisputable right to personal sovereignty in all things physical and spiritual.

If ever should anything after that establishment itself establish a dominance above another, resolve all further efforts into an evacuation from the planet, galaxy, or whatever other worldly realm as one then occupies until such a time and or locality is reached that such interactions and influences with the evacuated area and declining peoples of consciousnesses and or areas is by one's personal choice and personal choice alone as that area evacuated has reached the point of inevitable decline.

Lastly, assume nothing. Ascertain the absolution of the universe and Know. Yet, even then, do not presume beyond the occurrence of presumption, when where then perceive.

If one has success then one will know it, for all and everyone is then and are happy and pleased. There will be love and there will be peace, contentment will be effortless, as all will be without effort, as such is of the nature of things. If this is indeed achieve and absolute in persistence one also will then be one with everything. Know this though, that this must be chosen and one must not suffer nor suffer another. The wisdom of this is not mine to give as such wisdom will be unique with you and every person, though it will share a diversity of similarity which each and all will recognize; but not in its similarity but rather from joy.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This calls for the classic:

"War. War never changes.
The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth.
Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory.
Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.
But war never changes.
In the 21st century, war was still waged over the resources that could be acquired.
Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons. Petroleum and Uranium."

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Love one another, take care of one another, take care of your world, everyone is equal and should be treated so.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

my message is clear:

"GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES;
BELIEVE and TRUST
AND IF YOU MUST FIGHT..FIGHT!!!"

Nia Wind

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join