It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What message would you leave ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Seeing how WW3 is just around the corner and the vast majority of us will soon be gone and those left well be left with the task of rebuilding a civilization what simple message would you like to leave to help them along there way ? This message can be anything from one sentence to a paragraph long the idea being , to pass on information that would most certainly be lost from our so called advanced society .

The message I would leave would be simple but would have the potential to save a lot of lives ..
Wash your hands .

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Apathy can be overcome by, educating ourselves, becoming informed, sharing what we learn and by positive encouragement.

Other than that.

Don't trust anyone who says "they" have all the answers.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and most of them stink.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Haha, they damn sure wouldnt listen to who LOST.

Naw, they'd go opposite everything we stood for or so claimed. You dont listen to sure losers no ways. That's just common sense.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Beware greed and stupidity

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Don't let your governments get out of control as we have.
Or you will be leaving last minute messages before WW4.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Three things you need to build a new world.A true heart,strong hands and a keen mind.And one piece of advice.Never sell yourself as short as others are willing to buy.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Very good question. For myself I would have written on my gravestone

" ILL BE BACK "

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Forget what was and create what should be. It really is all what you make it. We didn't.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Keep giving love, even if it means giving your life and knowing that the love you gave will carry on.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Seeing how WW3 is just around the corner and the vast majority of us will soon be gone and those left well be left with the task of rebuilding a civilization what simple message would you like to leave to help them along there way ? This message can be anything from one sentence to a paragraph long the idea being , to pass on information that would most certainly be lost from our so called advanced society .

The message I would leave would be simple but would have the potential to save a lot of lives ..
Wash your hands .

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Max_TO]

This talk is crap to be honest.

Its only around the corner if you go looking for one. You are responsible for your destiny.

Learn to take control. History and our past, are our guides and lessons. WW2 was a lesson for us to learn from. Humanity is evolving all the time.

Posting a thread like this, shows your not evolving Im afraid.

Stop enciting fear, and learn to be in control and calmer.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If the message was for those who survived:

"Forget what you have been programmed. Trust your instincts. Believe in yourselves. Go with love."

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My message would be:

' Good luck in this, your earthly assignment

Try to Hurt nothing

Accumulate nothing

Please dispose of your litter thougtfully upon your departure
'

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

I think you are perhaps taking this the wrong way . I am glad to see the majority are taking this thread for what it was intended to be .

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All your base are belong to us.

Wait, no, that's so last season.

Hmmm... I'd leave something indicating that technological knowledge does NOT compensate from mankind's shortcomings... if we can't learn to look inward to solve our problems, then whatever we create will only amplify the pain and confusion in our hearts.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hmmm a fitting epitaph/message in a bottle for the new civilization?

BOY DID WE HAVE FUN...but the hangover was brutal!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Okay i trust your judgement, but it is dangerous however, in your wording of it.

You've just projected out a WW3 around the corner, that incites fear, pretty much like what our governments do. Bush has been doing this precisly since january 2007.

This is not a good thing to start of a thread with.

Bear in mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

mind is universe, it is crap to you, but to others its a inspiration, don't be too harsh on yourself for not understanding. Give yourself more time and maybe you might see the light too.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My advice would be, "when someone tells you they are from the government and are here to help, run like hell in the opposite direction."

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
True freedom only comes when you learn to pursue your fears without restraint. Follow the path that scares you the most.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join