It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are now about to break the Fifth Seal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Everyone please read Revelations. We are now about to enter into famine, which is predicted to happen during the breaking of the Fifth Seal. Next comes the 6th seal where the Anti-Christ will promise food and health for all. He will achieve this too for he will be smart and cunning. Next comes the 7th seal...WWII.

I am not making this up, see for yourselves and read Revelations.

Anyone else have more expertise in this area?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Read it ages ago....frankly don't believe it

These end of the world scenarios are always around.

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Personally I don't think that any of the seals will be broken until the last 3 and half years of the Tribulation which means that the anti-Christ would already be revealed and apparent. Could that time be close? Of course, but I don' believe we've seen enough of an indication to believe that even the first seal has been broken.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I believe the first seal was Sept. 11 2001. Bush was hell bent on conquering anything that even smelled like a terrorist.

We are on the verge of the 2nd seal, WW III, that's the Red Horse, it's rider has the authority to "take peace from the Earth", virtually meaning "Nation against nation", an all-out, short lived World War. It will be short, but 2+ billion people will die.

Then the aftermath of that will bring the Black Horse, where there will be great food and gas shortages, meaning these commodities will be VERY high priced.

That's where the bible says a man will work an entire day for basically 1 qt. of flour, a days wage for just enough to feed 1 person. But the "oil and wine" are to be spared, meaning the rich people will be "fine", and we all know what that implies...

This will lead to the Pale Horse, serious famine which will take an additional 1/4 of the Earth's population with pestilence.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better, Kyo if you look at what is happening you can compare the current events to the prophecies. The Bible tells us no one will know when or how it is happening. In a way I guess you could say just from that, that I cannot tell, but what good are the prophecies anyway?

Also I had a question regarding the end times. Why is God having them at all? Are there any passages in the Bible regarding this?

new topics

top topics

join