It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twins sharing the same dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi ATS. I thought I'd like to share some food for thought.

I have young identical twins... (I am not going to share any details about them here, for their own privacy)

We have all heard stories about "twin telepathy." I have observed times when both of them will wake up at the same time, with nightmares. (Anyone who has a kid knows that they have bad dreams even before they can talk.) They will wake up with "night terrors" at exactly the same moment, sometimes even when they are sleeping in different rooms.

Thought I'd share--some people have reported dreaming the same thing as another person at the same time, and it definitely seems to happen pretty often with my two.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hmm do they have the same dream? Or do they just have nightmares at the same time? Your post doesn't really convey that to me. Have you spoken with them about what they actually dreamed about?

Anyways, thanks for posting. I am always interested in stuff about twins, paranormal or not

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Hmm do they have the same dream? Or do they just have nightmares at the same time? Your post doesn't really convey that to me. Have you spoken with them about what they actually dreamed about?

Anyways, thanks for posting. I am always interested in stuff about twins, paranormal or not

I don't have an answer. They are too young to articulate what they are dreaming.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm a twin and 16 years old my brother and I are also identical twins and we do have some events like the one you describe. It's not necessarily the same dream but nightmares for some reason maybe similar. Some other things you might want to watch out for include thinking exactly the same thing at the same time and for us having a "gut" feeling that something will occur and then it does. I believe it's a twin thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Pretty interesting there chi...

Do you subscribe to the theory that identical twins share at least a part of the same soul?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
twins definitely have a connection i had good friends that were twins in grade school and then i met another set of twins a few years ago. they seem to be very different people... i dont know if that comes from wanting individuality. but still have the same connection. say things at the same time. call eachother at the same time... stuff like that

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Well in that case I suggest keeping a journal to track these occurrences.

new topics

top topics

join