It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time to Pray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am not claiming to be an Edgar Casey or anything like that, but yesterday I experienced a lucid dream unlike anything I've ever had.

I will not confuse you by trying to explain my dream.

Everyone needs to start seeking the truth like they never have before. The only thing that can save humanity is to seek out truth and the Solution to our never ending problem. We need to break through all of this Economic Crisis Nonsense regardless of whether it is a conspiracy or not, (which it is). This and all of the conspiracy theories are all shrouding the real Truth. You can only find it as I have by searching. This Truth goes deeper than you know, Bach knew this and encoded it into his music for those who search to find in the future. I have found this by other means, "The Eight" anyone? Do not let them drag you down into the pit, you must address eternity.

I leave you with this final thought, the truth lies in the search.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Tell us what happened in your dream, don't explain it, just try and describe it.

Yes, we do need to pray, we need to pray more, pray for guidance in these dark times.

I don't know what "The Eight" is or what you're talking about when you say "Bach knew this and encoded it into his music for those who search to find in the future.", but I can agree that we need to pray, seek God for guidance in our lives.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
before i can really begin to understand, you should take some time to explain your dream... whenever you get the chance that is.. but i would suggest asap.. because u might leave out an important detail later as we all tend to forget the whole dream or the details in our dreams

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have certainly BEEN PRAYING and will not stop praying until I am dead.

I would like to hear about your dream too .I am not so sure though I like the Lucid part ...arnt those dreams you bring on yourself ? Or something like that ?

When you say the Eight are you talking about the G8 ?Or the book of Rev ?(I think the G8 are the same as the Kings of Rev )

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've been thinking a little that it's possible all of this could be a distraction for something far more deeper than we are aware...

Could you explain this "Eight" and Bach's music that you mentioned??

(:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGlandThoth
Bach knew this and encoded it into his music for those who search to find in the future. I have found this by other means, "The Eight" anyone?

By "The Eight" I'll assume you're talking about Bach's "Eight little Preludes & Fugues" sheet music? Or something within the songs, kinda vague in what you were talking about. I'am also intersted in hearing in more detail about your dream.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Forest]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If you and I are thinking of the same 'Eight', there would be rather polar perspectives correct?

I may be thinking of something else though...

[edit on 13-10-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
yes you would be correct, the good and the dark side of things...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes, you are right. It is always time to pray. But this reminds me of a story an old war buddy told me about my Dad.

Towards the end of the war a service man could have more than one job, especially on a ship. My dad was a gunner, Chaplin and cook.

He was on a troop carrier and one afternoon several Japanese fighters began staffing my Dad's ship. He was running to man his anti aircraft gun and nearly tripped on a seamen on the deck who was praying. Dad kicked him in the gut and said it was time for action and he should have already been praying that is was time to fight.

I believe in prayer. But sometimes you have to put legs on your prayers and take action.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think I think I get it... I think... The journey is the destination, were just pretending to be humans to pretend to have problems cause its fun pretending to be finite?

"before enlightenment, chop wood carry water; after enlightenment, chop wood carry water"

I dunno, sounds great, live your prayers...

BTW I really really REALLY love your user name PinealGlandThoth , it says a lot, in fact, it says more than words can say

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well good sir, I think you and I know exactly what we're talking about then. It is still possible we're talking about something different... but I doubt it.

I would rather not go into too many details, because knowing which side is good, and that which is bad may be a matter of contention.

Honestly though, I don't really know how it is all going to work.

I'm not sure if the bad would consider themselves so. Both sides want essentially the same thing, but share different ideas on what is important. The means to justify the end is very different. No options remain for us to continue as we have.

Thoughts?

Sorry I'm not being very clear, I just don't really know how to explain what I want to say without opening up to the barrage of attacks that come at ATS. There are also other people in my life involved, and I would rather them not know how to identify my posts.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Well said, I agree, but one thing you may be overlooking is the power of prayer, Jesus points to the fact that if we believe something will happen enough...IT WILL!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

No worries seenitall I understand your hesitation but in the grand scheme of things it is better to be open minded with good common sense. Do not openly discuss what you have experienced to those who you do not trust. As Thoth says, he will punish those who lead others to Him who are not ready.

My take on the good vs. evil part is that no matter how hard the path, we must in everything be well rounded and good people. The ends do not justify the means. You can only reach a good end if the means were good as well.

I missed one thing, we can continue, however futile are struggle is it all adds up in the end. We are part of an elite group of people who rarely if ever recognize each other as one and the same. *Even then, our capacity for truth is limited and we cannot know how far the other person has traveled on his path for truth*.

The most that can be said is to continue to strive and remain energetic in life and the pursuit of happiness and truth. Some humans ask whether it is worthwhile to try at all. I am no Buddhist but we will continue to be constrained at our current level until we break free, (if that is indeed possible).

The Destination is the Journey.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by PinealGlandThoth]

[edit on 14-10-2008 by PinealGlandThoth]

new topics

top topics

join