It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of security clearances

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Most people who have a government security clearance sign the Standard Form 312 (SF 312), "Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement".

An example can be found here.

Once an individual has been debriefed, the government does not conduct any surveillance, unless that individual is a suspect in some way. Additionally, any previous restrictions, such as foreign travel notification or associating with foreign nationals is no longer in effect.

The only remaining requirement is that the debiefed individual must continue to protect any classified information to which they have knowledge, and that they must immediately report any attempts to solicit said information by unauthorized individuals to federal law enforcement. These are lifetime requirements.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StarChild

What exactly is a SI TK clearance in the Top Secret realm not sure how it fits in relation to a Top Secret SCI. Is it higher or lower type of clearance compared to the Top Secret SCI ?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So would AREA 51 have possibly it's own set of secret classifications seperate of any other military base? I've heard the leaders of area51 were nazi-like in their attitude in running the base supposedly knowing they are 'outside' the law concerning the U.S.A., supposedly acting like their own country, I wouldn't doubt this, considering the fact that no ordinary military rank can walk in there out of curiosity. I bet the president of the U.S. has no access to this facility, but I could be wrong, I don't believe in the Bob Lazar story, but I'd like to think some underground super base exists somewhere, I know area 51 exists because they use sprint telephone services, maybe a sprint technician could walk on base.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Area 51 undoubtedly uses a system of Special Access Programs to control access to various program activities that occur on that facility. I would not be surprised to learn that the basic security for the post, who operates the facility, the financing, etc. are all controlled under a specific SAP. In other words, just to work at the facility and understand how the place runs, would would need to be "read in" to a specific SAP compartment, most likely controlled by the USAF.

When technology-specific activities are occurring, you must be read into that SAP in order to participate, or even observe (sometimes). Folks who I have met over the years who have worked out there (ex USAF security, mostly) refer to test activities where large groups of employees were sequestered indoors with windows shuttered while test beds where on the tarmac and runways.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i read in another post that this type of "need to know" clearences cost the US hundreds of millions during the design of the B-2, because one company had valuable info that another company was continuing to do research on, but did not share it because they knew nothing about the other companies work...this is where the word SNAFU can be applied. but i think they changed that where there is a liason person in touch with all companies associated with a particular project

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Cosmic Top Secret was (is?) the NATO equivalent of the U.S. Top Secret clearance.

reply to post by Raud

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sounds like the kinds of measures for SAPs and USAPs alike

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
So would AREA 51 have possibly it's own set of secret classifications seperate of any other military base? I've heard the leaders of area51 were nazi-like in their attitude in running the base supposedly knowing they are 'outside' the law concerning the U.S.A., supposedly acting like their own country, I wouldn't doubt this, considering the fact that no ordinary military rank can walk in there out of curiosity. I bet the president of the U.S. has no access to this facility, but I could be wrong.

You've heard about the leaders of Area 51, and what they were like? From whom?

There are locations on every military installation where no one can just walk in out of curiosity, to see what's going on. Rank has nothing to do with one's clearance. Your clearance is based upon what you're working on, and where you have to work to do it. You'll have enough clearance to do your job, and to have a practical work environment, but you won't have access to info that you have absolutely no need to know about. There are no locations that the POTUS doesn't have access to. By the nature of his position, he has access to anything he needs or wants.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
SCI=Sensitive Compartmented Information.
SI-Sensitive Intelligence
TK-Talent Keyhole
G=Gamma

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why do you have ignore never mind found out something in this thread 20755-5250 is Defense Security Service; making it short security clearance facility. In few words. And what is the meaning of these letters by other people EBI; SAP; SIDA; SCI; XXX omitted to keep off public internet; found a job at USA jobs with FBI have to get Top Secret-SCI and train for 6 weeks in FBI salary range $110,160 to 212,000 USD/year the open period is until march 31,2009 Intelligence officer ( Counter Intelligence) is it stupid for me to get a temporary full time 13 month job over seas all info can be checked at USA jobs by anyone by typing in Secret or Top Secret. I did not give any personal info just user name and e-mail to this site and my other name.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by ciagovcia]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by ciagovcia]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
March 31,2009 on FBI Job today is the 19 I am sorry forgot that. I had put in April 1, 2009 the other post had to edit it to march 31,2009.
I will be on line a short time, another edit it stopped raining nice cloudy day doing some walking going off line now after 6.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ciagovcia

You got a nice site I wanted to by now before I got on a message said my computer was a pc it is a mac.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ciagovcia
reply to post by ciagovcia

(Sorry everyone some one was at door sorry i forgot a word, I did want to say by to every one here) it is also hard talking to people on the phone when the other phone is ringing one is a cable phone the other is phone company on one phone I called the American Embassy at Islamabad Pakistan call was $9.99 a minute they put me on hold it was about a few 5 mill reward a 25 mill and a 27 mill reward terrorists linking up in Pakistan they soon had trouble at swat valley they said in news. phone number 011-92-51-208-0000 American Embassy I had gotten upset being put on hold on home phone and hung up,(10 minutes almost $100.00) (I never got charged for the call at all, free phone call.) Now you know. Calling the FBI 301-490-1042 would not have helped, I was not looking for over 60 mill in rewards for terrorists just telling them to watch out in Pakistan. Like I said by everyone a nice site. (Just wanted to say I did talk to an embassy person before being put on hold) on the phone no thing top secret was said. People that work at an american embassy are nice easy to talk to. (I never found out who paid for the phone call? no call listing on my bill for months like I never called. There are people watching out for me and protecting me.) Well I am glad they got the NCTC now.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ciagovcia]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
As I understand the major piece of legislation and/or document requiring you to keep your confidentiality in the UK is the 'Official Secrets Act' (as in you agree to be bound by the Official Secrets Act, or you have breached the Official Secrets Act).

In the US what is the equivalent binding legislation or is there none? Does the non-disclosure form itself act as the binding document or is that binding you under the basis of a higher piece of legislation?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
DoE have 3 o 2 security clearances related with atomic materials ??

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whitetiger2505

I almost answered you, there are people watching over me, keeping things quiet as for the phone number of the American Embassy in Pakistan any one can get it, Edit removed for personal reasons. I am not aware if the gov made my call Top Secret got no memo on it at all to keep it quiet. My call was erased from phone company bill with the charges. Well going offline for now maybe the NSA or CIA will watch me by Satellite if it stopped raining I can take the scooter to the VA got some health problems now. and it is 3:38 pm. You people sure keep me on my toes.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ciagovcia]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ciagovcia]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ciagovcia]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ciagovcia]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just wanted to say going offline period, nice to know all you nice people and a nice staff at A T S; nice people. Got to go offline period.
I did not get in trouble at all. My use of smiles has been limited so enjoy. Going off line now will not answer any more items. Returning high-speed modem to company the computer will be offline.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by ciagovcia]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Got to Wikipedia and they have more info there. The highest being I think TS

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join