It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Somali Troops Raid Hijacked Ship, Killing 2 Pirates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Official: Somali Troops Raid Hijacked Ship, Killing 2 Pirates

www.foxnews.com

Somali forces raided one of the many ships hijacked off the country's coast Sunday as a deadline loomed in a standoff aboard another, arms-laden vessel, officials said.

Troops in northern Somalia's semiautonomous Puntland region unsuccessfully tried to take back a ship that was hijacked by pirates on Thursday, said Ali Abdi Aware, Puntland's foreign minister. He said two pirates were killed.

The vessel, which was carrying cement, is believed to have Syrian and Somali crew on board.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
While this is an interesting development, I couldn't help but wonder at something ELSE one of the pirates said that ties in to all the talk of October 14th:

Sugule Ali, a spokesman for the pirates, said by satellite telephone that negotiations with the shipping company were continuing. Regarding the ransom, he said: "It is before Tuesday or never."

Tuesday= October 14th!

A spokesperson for the pirates. High level, probably involved in counterintelligence or something, and probably just as corrupt as the rest of the NWO. And he is saying they have to have the ransom by the 14th. Just another coincidence, or you think it could tie in? Too many coincidences.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I wonder if this also may tie in with WebBots prediction of October 15ths "military mistake/conflict".

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

All the tie ins I can think of:

This OP
Fulford
Deagle
Goodchild

And probably many more...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Another thread about the 14th........