It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hadron collider and the zero one zero protocol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why are we not hearing anything about the NEW protocols which are hidden within the systems of this thing! If it is an oversight, then it is deliberate, The reverse of the One Zero One, to be sure. I protest and I am sure others will, when it is announced.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What does all of that mean?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

It may mean a lot.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am glad the machine is down. Hopefully it will stay down forever. It's not a black hole I fear but an explsion dwarfing anything the largest nukes can make from a hydrogen/helium reaction. It's amzing that it went down because helium flooded the tube. Amazing.

BTW, what is one zero one protocol..?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Previously posted material. From some messages I have recieved about this, others are aware of it as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Previously posted material. From some messages I have recieved about this, others are aware of it as well.

Yes.. but what does one zero one stand for. Is it a term, a warning..?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

A good chapter is self contained. What is zero one zero?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That the Hadron collider was not designed to do what it is supposed to do, but something else entirely.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Go on then. Give me a clue as to what it is for then.......

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
op - ELABORATE GOD DAMMIT - 99.9 % of people are not phsycic.

i thought this board had seen teh end of teh anti science / anti hydron collider mumbo jumbo..

post 2 things..

1/ PROOF

2/ PROOF

and i might listen

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
Go on then. Give me a clue as to what it is for then.......

That is not the reason I posted, I am not interseted in mindless banter, I AM interested in feedback from other posters who have provided information about this and others who have something to add to this.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

As I said before, I am not here for mindless banter! Look into this first, before expecting to be spoonfed.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You're giving mindless banter. You say some off the wall stuff and then expect people to know what you're talking about. You have epiclly failed to provide any evidence or proof of anything. no one even knows what you're going on about other than LHC is being used for something besides what the general public has been told. So before you go saying others are dishing out mindless banter, I suggest you start posting some worthful information.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Please take us futher into detail OP!
I had heard from a friend something happened with LCH and it was shut down due to a hydrogen issue.

Ive done some light google searching, and looking around the web. Things seem pretty silent. And Ive not been able to find any more new info about this.

The links my friends gave me about LHC where taken down. And no longer acessable.

Ive had my hunches this is being used to further weapon development, and or other things used for negtive side affects.
Much like anything we tend to dream up or make, is used to kill other human beings and animals alike.

I had also heard about LHC messing with the Van Allen belt that surrounds our planet.
If you could provide us some links, and go into further depths about what the hell you are talking about with this would be very helpful..

Right now all we have is a thread with you saying something most of us are not following or understanding.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Your speed of reply, as of others means that you have not taken either the time or trouble of researching the very thing which you are commenting on. This helps no one progress in finding out the truth, on any issue. Find out what you are talking about, before you talk please, that is the main reason I stopped posting in the first place.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Your speed of reply, as of others means that you have not taken either the time or trouble of researching the very thing which you are commenting on. This helps no one progress in finding out the truth, on any issue.

Man, not revealing what you're talking about is of no progress at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

ye, and you coudl have put that reply into teh last post...

your point?

im asking for proof? their was near a month solid of this bull on ats, and it dont need to start again does it.

it boils down to

A.noone here works on the LHC , so cant really coment.
B. is their not enough doom and gloom atm

focus on something more possitive

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Links may be very well be taken down, as the web has now become more abstract in linking, this does not help in hiding things of importance, try to be more inquisitive and less critical, please.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I think your being pretty bloody abstract.
Care to actually tell us what your thinking, so we know what we're meant to be researching for/against?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by Qwenn

A.noone here works on the LHC , so cant really coment.
B. is their not enough doom and gloom atm

focus on something more possitive

And so ends a debate? Based on this? If we only spoke on the positive, then we would only be living the lie, well, I leave you to live the lie.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join