It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a new world order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We need one that works.

We need a new world order.

We only have to be fearful of the old world order. A new world order would group the modern alliances together, and, would prevent war between these already developed nations and would stop dissenting nations from creating war.

We don't need wars anymore in the 21st century. We need a new era of peace.

I'm all for a new world order, one, where we can hold the world government accountable, and, one that is lead by the US, the EU, and I'm for a formation of an Asian Union.

If they can be accounted for, and, if they can run a system like the US's representative Democracy, in a working form, then a new world order, would be great in protecting freedom. It would actually have to protect freedom. That is true.

War is bad for people. The new world order would stop it.

I'm for a new world order that would stop war and bring peace and would allow freedom of any sort and for people of any kind to speak their mind regardless of any situation the global state would be in.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What we need is a big world order of french fries.

Naw, what we need is a big world order of prostitutes on the house. Be it, the White House or the House (congressional) passing and spending 700 billion for it.
But wouldnt that be
better than spending on war?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

How would you secure your Liberties and peace against a regime with total control over the world?

Those in control would soon annihilate all resistance to their opinions.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I agree that we do need a New World Order. It will eventually happen either forcefully or on its own. The forced one will fall with in a few short years trying to corral billions of people under the rule of a select few will not work by force. The World Order that will happen will be a form of self government , I believe. As far as war goes I think there will always be war. Without bad there can be no good.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
After the world discovery ended about 200 years ago, we are slowly inevitably merging. Racial differences blend as we interbreed, religions either fade into people's hearts, or become extreme. So "One World Order" is also closer as economies and political influences standardize our laws.

Another thing that will bring NWO on is a 'big' event to make us realize that we all live on earth and should treasure it. When official disclosure kicks in, it will initially be the 'World Order' against 'Them'. Then we'll realize that we are all come from the same source, and can rejoice in that, living life in mutual understanding and perpetual benefit.

There is the source order and human order, we cannot influence the source, so let's influence the human order. Embrace all levels of consciousness when making decisions, not just financial (conscious, subconscious, ethical, political, economic, beneficial, damaging ...) and only then will it work. If some group wants to run the world (as is now), things quickly spiral out of control. Keeping the big boys running us scared, and us chasing our tails not to lose our properties. This oppression won't go on for too much longer. A world order of the human consciousness will emerge that overrides financial trivialities and embraces collective mutually beneficial human intent as the 'New World Order'

[edit on 12-10-2008 by FlakeMaker]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I would like a new world order that is the opposite of what we have now one where hard work pays off,one where education enlightens and advances people futures one where animals aren't treated like garbage,one where growing crops to feed people is an honorable undertaking for which we are all grateful and one in which soldiers are not needed,and one where the weak are not exploited and abused. Most of all one where governments,act of behalf of and in the interests of the governed. I could go for a NWO like that

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The only new world order that is needed is no world order. It's a dumb idea and treats people like they are worker bees instead of individuals.

At the base of every community are individuals. We have seen what happens when the community is put ahead of the individual, people get screwed over and their freedoms and liberties trampled on - in the name of good for society.

To ignore the individual is to ignore the base of the building. It's only a matter of time before it comes crashing down, hard. Where as when you have a strong base that respects individuality then the community is strong.

As long as individuals are oppressed in any way, there is going to be conflict. Count on it. And any world order that comes along is going to have it. Thats the reason it's a world order, because the entire world has to follow the rules outlined by the few.

Don't need a world order if you just live and let live. Mind your own business, be happy with the 1 life you have to control and quit trying to control others.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I wouldn't be ignoring the individuals. Your assumptions are wrong and false. I would be in support of a world government that protects all of our individual freedom and which is free from political corruption.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well, people need to have the land back, and start taking care of THEMSELVES again, so they can make their own schedules, throw out the clocks and be creative again....art, danicing, music.....who needs all this stupid materialism and stress, it is keeping people fom living REAL lives.

Gimme a few acres, let me transform it and have a party.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I wouldn't be ignoring the individuals. Your assumptions are wrong and false. I would be in support of a world government that protects all of our individual freedom and which is free from political corruption.

Well nobody is going to come out and say - hey lets do this system where the community is put above the individual, and the elite are going to control the resources, and they will decide the best way to use those resources.

Look at all the bad stuff that's been passed and done. Tell me - how many of those bills do you think were passed and explained as the "We are going to bend you over" bill?

I remember the "Patriot Act", not the "We're going to take away all your liberties and do exactly what we claim the enemy wants to do to you Act".

It's quite easy to make claims. But I don't pay attention to meaningless claims - genuine in belief or not. I look at the system. And sorry, but any world order in a world as diversified as we live is going to come at the cost of people losing freedoms.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
there is an ever growing spiritual consciousness delevoping that will sub past any financial institution, why be scared of all the material things in the world? why be scared?. dont be. Just love.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
there is an ever growing spiritual consciousness delevoping that will sub past any financial institution, why be scared of all the material things in the world? why be scared?. dont be. Just love.

I've had a huge increase in spiritual consciousness, and it's a big part of the reason I speak so freely about this. I still understand and know right from wrong, it's the spiritual consciousness that removed fear that would keep me going with the flow.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Man I love people! It is sooooo true! People are SLOWLY but surley FINALLY waking up, bit by bit! yay!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I hope that all the runaway materialism that has been painted as a better life ,is becoming a passe` idea. I hope that it's starting to dawn one people that it's a trap and a dead end . I hope that we are finally begining to see what is really valuable in life ,that would be wonderful

top topics

join