It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens go to Heaven?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

heaven not existing or alien not existing?
what do you really mean?
maybe nothing exists at all!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light
reply to post by king9072

heaven not existing or alien not existing?
what do you really mean?
maybe nothing exists at all!

The latter is farrrr more plausible.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i think ultimately this is just a "what if" scenario and nothing more.

technically this discussion doesn't even have to involve a persons personal religious beliefs or lack thereof.

rather, it is simply an imaginative brainstorming session wherein a person has posed a "if _____ is true then how does _____ fit into this picture?" type of question.

there's really no right or wrong, it's open-ended so long as any disbelief an individual has can be suspended for the duration of the discussion

until aliens or god land on earth with their arms waving around screaming "i'm right here!" or until we search the entire universe and find out once and for all the reality/fantasy ratio involved in the belief in religion or extraterrestrials, then saying either absolutely exist or do not exist simply isn't correct. both are sort of based on faith at the present time, so i'm sure the OP didn't mean to offend anyone

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barathrum
i think ultimately this is just a "what if" scenario and nothing more.

technically this discussion doesn't even have to involve a persons personal religious beliefs or lack thereof.

rather, it is simply an imaginative brainstorming session wherein a person has posed a "if _____ is true then how does _____ fit into this picture?" type of question.

there's really no right or wrong, it's open-ended so long as any disbelief an individual has can be suspended for the duration of the discussion

until aliens or god land on earth with their arms waving around screaming "i'm right here!" or until we search the entire universe and find out once and for all the reality/fantasy ratio involved in the belief in religion or extraterrestrials, then saying either absolutely exist or do not exist simply isn't correct. both are sort of based on faith at the present time, so i'm sure the OP didn't mean to offend anyone

Thank you, thats exactly what i was getting at.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
LOL LMAO ROTFL!

do you realise how insanly ironic your last quote is,

your saying he is ignorant for Not believing in a place that noone can proove exists.

c'mon, it may be monday morning, but i can still smell irony at 20 paces.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yeah i think they can go but are they real ????

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Heaven is just a state of mind - I've been there plenty of times - though I hesitate to relate the methods by which I got there.

On that premise - If aliens are involved in a human breeding program (as many suggest), then those frisky little fillies & fellas have probably been there many times over.

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
i really wish i could leave a one line reply..

dumbest thread ever.

if their is aliens (i believe their is) . Surely their are more important questions to ask than wether or not they go to an imaginary make believe place when they die!!

if their are aliens, and they can read ATS, i bet their rolling about laughing at this question..

When you mention aliens rolling about laughing i couldn't help but think of this old advert which still has me in tears laughing.

Here's the link but I don't know how to post a Youtube video up to play if anyone would like to enlighten me.

Alien Mash Potato AD uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
to believe in god dont you also have to believe that the universe is around ten thousand years old. these aliens must be pretty smart if they can master inter stellar/gallactic/dimensional travel in ten thousand years.

yet again if you look at it this way, any light that has reached us can only have travelled ten thousand light years wich means we cant see anything more than this distance away because light hasnt had the time to travel. so why can we see galaxies and even quasars hundreds of billions of lightyears away through the hubble telescope.

If he does exist and he did all this with some kind of magic you should look up the drake equation this tells us the mathmatical chance of other inteligent life in our galaxy (the milky way) is in the millions. so considering there's trillions of galaxies out there other than our own there must be millions of trillions of other intelligent life forms. god must be very busy trying to keep all these life forms in all the right heavons, chances are if he does exist he must slip up sometimes and put the wrong race into the wrong heavon.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dumb question, its a religious conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join