It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens go to Heaven?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just wondering what all of you think. All throughout history, we have been brought up with beleifs of going to heaven or a peacefull place when we die. A place where all human beings come together eventually in love and spirit. Not to say that will not happen. But will it really be a place for just humans like we have been brought up to believe all these years? If there really is extraterrestrial life, which I beleive there is. They must go to a different heaven right, or not at all, since all of the different religous beleif systems say, like i said before, A place where all human beings come together eventually in love and spirit. I myself am not religious. But when it comes to extraterrestrial life, are all of the books and teachings of this world that say those things correct? Books and teachings that basically teach things in a way that we are the only ones going to heaven. In my opinion, I think not!!! But i wanted to get all of your opinions on the subject.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Depends on your faith. If you're Catholic, then only humans can, so no. Buddhists on the other hand think all life has a spirit (or at least most of it, not sure) so aliens can. Who knows?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No one knows how God relates to the rest of His creation in the cosmos. Even humans by and large do not go to heaven. No one goes to heaven except by invitation. Man fell from God at the beginning of his existence and his right to live and commune with God was lost. God sent His Son Jesus to the Earth to take the place of punishment for mankind once and for all so that sin may be forgiven and reunion can take place that man might live. But this eternal life must be accepted through Christ and no other way. Those that reject Christ will not see heaven. Those that accept the offering of His life for theirs and ask Christ to save them from the heart will see heaven. So the question as to whether aliens go to heaven may be curious to some, but the greator question is, does man go to heaven when he dies. For the most part no. That is, according to the BIble.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
good way to put it redled...

yeah i think a lot of lifeforms have souls and those which know right from wrong will be the ones who go to w/e their sent to pay their karma...my 2 cents ...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Of course, aliens will have the opertunity to go to heaven a long as they believe in the resurection, and of course they must not be gay.
If the alien is gay then he can still get into heaven if he stops being gay and says sorry to the jesusgod.

But there again,aliens do look a little like babies and babies go to purgatory or somewhere which isn't quite hell. So when the aliens grow up I suppose they may have a chance to go to heaven.

But they would still have to believe in imaginary godmen that live in the sky which is held up by an arch over the flat earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
No one knows how God relates to the rest of His creation in the cosmos. Even humans by and large do not go to heaven. No one goes to heaven except by invitation. Man fell from God at the beginning of his existence and his right to live and commune with God was lost. God sent His Son Jesus to the Earth to take the place of punishment for mankind once and for all so that sin may be forgiven and reunion can take place that man might live. But this eternal life must be accepted through Christ and no other way. Those that reject Christ will not see heaven. Those that accept the offering of His life for theirs and ask Christ to save them from the heart will see heaven. So the question as to whether aliens go to heaven may be curious to some, but the greator question is, does man go to heaven when he dies. For the most part no. That is, according to the BIble.

I read this posting of yours with some amusement. You think you have it right, but IMHO you are buying in to some big lies.
What is heaven? Where is it? EASY. It is 'up'. In the sky, not Earth. And Christians will eventually all live in the New Jerusalem, until the Earth and Heavens are remade. HERE, in a manufactured city, hovering over the old Jerusalem. Yes, Christ came to offer forgiveness, as the sacrificial lamb. But we as humans were denied the Tree of Life, an essential nutrient, and we currently die without it. The Bible repeatedly calls ALL other sentient lifeforms, 'Angels'. Some are rebellious, and are 'fallen angels', or demons.Cherubim, Serrifim, Anachim, Terraphim, etc. Some we know as 'greys', some we know as reptillian. IMHO we are confined currently to four dimensions, but there are more that we now call a 'spiritual plane'. A greater reality. Near death experiences are very interesting, but not important really. Anyway, the rest of this was; from the BIble.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
some might even debate that ufos are what influenced religion.

but really.. when I try to think about this question it makes my brain hurt alot.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Every living creature has a Soul, their Pure Essence of Being.
Humans, plants, animals, aliens etc. all have Souls, their ' core energy' .

Since there is IMHO no external Heaven above nor Hell below, after a creature has died, it's Soul transfers the ' jacket' and slips into another level of existence. An existance that fits it's desire, wisdom and understanding.

Do I make any sense?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
aliens get reincarnated.

... ever wonder why your pet seems so smart?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

I'm not from this planet. And, we most definitely do go to Heaven, but it isn't exactly how your bible describes it. It's much more the way Desteni explains it through her channels. In fact all things, are part of heaven, even when alive, it is simply that upon death that heaven is your realm.

Do not confuse this concept with the "heavens", from which we bid you our greeting.

Prepare for your Liberty, as your Liberty will not deny its home.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

Catholics have come out with an official position that ets are our cosmic brothers, God's other creations, recently so, no Catholics no longer have to believe that.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have heard some refer to aliens as fallen angels.

Not my opinion though.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Then theres those like me who after reading Enoch finally pegged why I hated the bible when I was young and read the whole thing. That god who depopulates the planet by floods and advocates killing women and children after a military conquest, was made in et's image.
To me, the book of enoch depicts a more controlling negative groups of ets who wanted to keep humanity as its own dumbed down garden of dna resources, and a better group of ets, who knew that genetically we were their children and so intended us to join the cosmos with them. Unfortunately in that battle they lost. I see our God connection as leading in truth to the secret and real God that is the Universe/Multiverse and more, and Jesus having come from Her. All ets are sentient beings and have souls. All life progresses towards full knowledge and greater responsibilities. Every role, good guy and bad guy alike, learn how injustice, and lack of equality and sharing, hurts everyone, by living through these kinds of things. Theres nothing that won't be redeemed. Choosing to love is our advancement.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
is there really a place like heaven?
or is heaven more a feeling a concept of happiness?

if we consider living beings having a spirit, a soul and if aliens are living beings
than they must have a soul
and we could also consider that souls of a formaly living but now dead body might go to a place called heaven
but is it likely?
wouldn.t it be a waste of resources, a waste of energy?
so i think the concept of reincarnation is much more likely
yes and therefore aliens reincarnate as well.

next life i will be a male at betaguize

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i've given this some thought in the past as i have a vast imagination, coupled with far too much time on my hands.

i came to the conclusion that if sentient creatures not from earth(aliens) do in fact exist and live and die the same as us that they may all go to the same "heaven" that some of us believe in.

my opinion is that (speaking solely from the point of view of christianity, which the OP seemed to be pointing toward) god sent jesus to us. he was our gift, our salvation

OUR gift

OUR salvation

for the human race, he was our redeemer and so that is our truth

i think that possibly the hypothetical alien beings could perhaps have their own means of salvation. a means of salvation separate and possibly far different than our own.

we have to keep in mind, if god exists in the omnipotent and immortal form that biblical references attribute this fine deity, then we have to wrap our mind around the idea that just maybe things we cannot ever truly understand whip around gods noggin and quick as a flash, poof into existence. if that is so then maybe god created a race of beings with entirely different character flaws and means of self destruction and so therefore they require a wholly different means by which to save their souls and brings themselves closer to their creator.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i really wish i could leave a one line reply..

dumbest thread ever.

if their is aliens (i believe their is) . Surely their are more important questions to ask than wether or not they go to an imaginary make believe place when they die!!

if their are aliens, and they can read ATS, i bet their rolling about laughing at this question..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
i really wish i could leave a one line reply..

dumbest thread ever.

if their is aliens (i believe their is) . Surely their are more important questions to ask than wether or not they go to an imaginary make believe place when they die!!

if their are aliens, and they can read ATS, i bet their rolling about laughing at this question..

I think you missed the point of my post. The point of my post wasnt specifically to ask if aliens went to heaven. If there really is a heaven. But more along the lines picking apart the religeous beliefs of different religious groups.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'd like to say that heaven is just a dimension without pain hunger etc etc, where the spirit can reside without it's physical manifestation.

But, also, I'd like to point out since someone brought up the Book of Enoch,

it goes something like this,

and they shall be multiplied forth in nothingness for eternity

And that referrs to evil.

Aliens going to "heaven" sure, but i'm pretty certain they'd be hanging out in their alien click as we would our human click, I guess we might comingle.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
God this thread wreaks of religious ignorance. How can anything go to heaven when it doesn't exist???

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

How can someone be so ignorant as to see this is a hypothesis if heaven does exist.

Get your facts right, buddy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join