It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wan't to ask you guys something.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What i wan't to know is...

Why always when there's conspiracy theories about humans being in touch with aliens they are always americans the aliens are in contact with. There's plenty of countries on earth. Why USA? Why not....zimbabwe for example? Is USA really that much greater than any other country on earth that even aliens just wan't to speak with them and not anyone else?

Let's say that the aliens are really peaceful and civilized people. Wouldn't USA be one of the last countries they are in contact with then because USA tends to be constantly at war with someone. Would the alien really give their tech away to a country wich goes to war very often?

Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against USA. I am just thinking.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wauwau
What i wan't to know is...

Why always when there's conspiracy theories about humans being in touch with aliens they are always americans the aliens are in contact with. There's plenty of countries on earth. Why USA? Why not....zimbabwe for example? Is USA really that much greater than any other country on earth that even aliens just wan't to speak with them and not anyone else?

Let's say that the aliens are really peaceful and civilized people. Wouldn't USA be one of the last countries they are in contact with then because USA tends to be constantly at war with someone. Would the alien really give their tech away to a country wich goes to war very often?

Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against USA. I am just thinking.

Perhaps the aliens watched a lot of movies on their way over here, and thought "now that's a place I'd like to go". Who knows they are not the super intelligent beings we'd expect/like them to be.

p.s.
Don't know what caused the (double) posting, but I guess it's interference from a giant object in our atmosphere

[edit on 12-10-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wauwau

Ever tried signing in to ATS in swahili ?
2 lines

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There's plenty of countries on earth. Why USA? Why not....zimbabwe for example?

Here you go:
valuca.piczo.com...
As for UFOs/OVNIs, I think they've been reported from nearly every country on earth

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

There's plenty of countries on earth. Why USA? Why not....zimbabwe for example?

Here you go:
valuca.piczo.com...
As for UFOs/OVNIs, I think they've been reported from nearly every country on earth

I know that. I didn't mean that.
What i ment was these conspiracy theories that US goverment is in contact with aliens and they do somekind of exchange etc... I don't know every detail of these theories but you must know what i mean.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If we have been visited by any sort of alien race I would feel secure in saying that the United States is not the only country they have been in contact with. If there is any conspiracy, it is a worldwide affair. Some are just bigger players.

Some days I believe that some crazy stuff is going on. Other days I feel It is just as crazy as it has always been. Also remember, that it's not The U.S. that seem to always be at war with someone. We just take a lot of the blame. War is big business and countries all over the planet have investors. You don't have to look around too hard to realize that the whole world is out of balance.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wauwau

Firstly, we have the freedom of speech, ensured by our Constitution (for as long as it lasts, God willing.)

Secondly, we are brave enough to trust ourselves and our senses.

Thirdly, there have been reported UFO/alien sightings in EVERY country in the world. So, you're wrong in your initial assumption.

chew on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wauwau

Only in contact with USA??? It can seem so but that's NOT true.

There are 2 different kinds of contact:
1- aliens with individual humans
2 - aliens with governments

There are rumors of alien contacting ppl in divers countries in Europe, Australia, South America etc.

As for contacts between aliens and governments: the story goes that different groups of aliens have sought contact with varies governments.

In fact one group of aliens have even contact a Pope in Rome (John).

If you dive into these theories you will find info enuf!

Like 57 varieties of alien beings catalogued by 1989: www.youtube.com...

Any chance aliens contacted anyone on Earth?

Unidentified Flying Objects on NASA footage:
www.thewhyfiles.net...

Any chance aliens contacted not only USA government but also other countries governments?

Rumors R: the USA military is divided whether it will come to disclosure ...

So ... why is there even official talk about that? That can only be bc there is indeed something to disclosure

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm a British abductee and I am pretty sure that UFO and alien encounters are a world wide phenomenon.

I think that different countries and cultures approach the subject differently. If I came out of the alien closet to my friends, I think that I would be the biggest laughing stock in my area. I think that if I lived in the States that I would probably feel a little more comfortable talking about my encounters.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Russia is also famously infiltrated with UFO government contact,they are alleged to have battled UFOS,and to have captured them. Just relying what I saw on discovery channel
Oh yeah I think Brazil is another contact government ?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
To add on to what other folks will say, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the majority of the conspiracy theorists who claim alien involvement in Governments and such reside in the USA.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockCore
reply to post by Wauwau

Firstly, we have the freedom of speech, ensured by our Constitution (for as long as it lasts, God willing.)

Secondly, we are brave enough to trust ourselves and our senses.

Thirdly, there have been reported UFO/alien sightings in EVERY country in the world. So, you're wrong in your initial assumption.

chew on it.

OK, let's see if I understand this correctly...

The logical implications of these statements are that:

a) no other - or hardly any other - country in the world has freedom of speech (guaranteed by their constitution - of course, how else?)

b) in no other - or hardly any other - country in the world are people "brave enough to trust themselves and their senses".

Do you really - really - believe that?

And, of course, there's the insidious question that has been chewing on my mind: why on Earth (excuse the pun) would the "aliens" care about the freedom of speech in the USA (or anywhere else)?
Would they be making speeches - in English, no less - and are afraid that their alien civil liberties might be curtailed if they landed anywhere else?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wauwau

Because we are the only country to have walked on the moon? I could site other examples, but I'll stop there. I am not even saying that I believe we are in contact and/or that other countries are not. If we are, it is not the we are "better" per say, but we have done and continue to do some pretty cool stuff for such a young country.

-z

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Think about the UFO history which more or less started in the US. We had developed the A bomb and NObody else had it. That is why we were of interest then. Much of the Western world was still in tatters from WWII. The had little to be investigated about. We were soon working on the H-bomb. Then the Soviets got into the act. Now, everybody and their buddy has nuclear weaponery.

Then, you gotta figure they are on an educational bent. They want people in the street to see them and understand (as far as that culture is capable) what is happening. The coverup is not just one sided by our governments. The aliens probably know us better than we know ourselves. But how many people and governments are ready to recognize that we are a Third World world? Not many I betcha. '

It takes time to build a relationship and understanding--enjoy being in the process of the greatest moments in human history!

new topics

top topics

join