Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Possibly the "SADDEST" documentary ever made....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
no reason @ all to treat these animals like this. If this was on tv, i think most people would become a veggie.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i just cant see how some of us humans can willingly take a club to the head of a pig until it starts having seizures, while laughing their asses off.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

Hey, guess what. Humans ARE animals!!!. Shocking? Maybe to you but not to most of the people I know. Humans are just another type of animal, just because we currently dominate doesn't make us any better. All creatures are created equal, humans have just found ways to take ourselves out of our spot on the natural food chain.

As for the OP, man up. Yeah there are lots of disgusting people out there but there are a lot of great human beings too. So don't condemn us all just because you refuse to look at the positive side of life.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingwoody

i understand completely what you are saying. I totally agree there is a bright side to life. However, this might be more obvious to you than it is to the millions of kids starving to death in thirld worlds, or being injected with aids. Personally, i think that it would be ok if there was balance, but seeing as most of us beings are suffering rather than emjoying life, i think there should be some changes.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by ghaleon12You show you care more about animals than people, congrats. People like me you make into the enemy when we care more about people than you. Anyone that values animals above people is an animal themselves.

You see those that have empathy for the death and pain and suffering of other species as animalistic huh? Well yes we are all animals. The difference is some of us animals are capable of empathy, and other animals such as yourself are not.

Somehow your twisted reasoning makes you believe mocking their suffering makes you a superior human. That is just sick and pathetic.

I don't have empathy for animals, true. People on the other hand, yes. I appearently have more empathy for humans than you, which I'll take any day over animals. Like I said, these animals would die anyways to a wolf, or a small farmer in some obscure country, and a lot of people would still find it wrong/disgusting, when it really shouldn't be. The small farmer and the wolf both need to eat...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

grade 2 logic
i think i have just lost 10 iq

We are willingly killing millions and millions of animals for our entertainment pleasure comfort and.....$$$

i dont think you can compare wolfs and cows WHICH IS NATURAL.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Humans exist outside of nature? A wolf kills a cow, that's ok because its natural. But a human kills a cow, and its some demonic force outside of nature? Don't get it.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting that some people think our entire species should be exterminated. Yes we are evil to an extent but there is light in every shadow and even the smallest flicker of goodness in humanity is worth keeping it around.
And by the way i would rather consider myself an animal than be someone who cannot empathize with suffering of another creature. Usually i like to keep my views to myself out of fear of criticism but today i have been angered.

You know what i am against a farmer killing a creature to feed his family. What they can't ear fruit????
Funny how people think human life is so great and animals are so low when really the mind set of a lot of people today is no more developed than a cockroach.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elemensa
Absolutely disgusting that some people think our entire species should be exterminated. Yes we are evil to an extent but there is light in every shadow and even the smallest flicker of goodness in humanity is worth keeping it around.
And by the way i would rather consider myself an animal than be someone who cannot empathize with suffering of another creature. Usually i like to keep my views to myself out of fear of criticism but today i have been angered.

You know what i am against a farmer killing a creature to feed his family. What they can't ear fruit????
Funny how people think human life is so great and animals are so low when really the mind set of a lot of people today is no more developed than a cockroach.

Do you not see my point. If you are concerned with the suffering of animals, then how is it different for humans that are suffering in the majority of the world? You were born lucky, im sure your opinion would differentiate if you were living third world

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How is any animal innocent? I have no idea how you define that, innocence isn't a factor in the circle of life. An animal won't avoid killing another animal just because they have some cutesy peach fuzz or whatever. So feeding for your family is ok, but what if you want leather for tools/clothing? Those are needed items. Take hunters that hunt deer, that's for entertainment. What is exactly wrong with that?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

theres no point arguing with you.
seriously, if you can watch this movie, and not see what im trying to prove, then theres nothing i can do about that. To each their own, im not going to try and convince you

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

Fruit isn't high in protein. Fruit doesn't have leather, or bones that have been used for tools. Not all places can grow fruit. Why wouldn't a farmer grow fruit, and have animals for meat? Variety is good for diet.

reply to post by LostChildrenOfBabylon

Well I'm glad you and some of the others have an active emotional intelligence (if you could call it that) because the other areas of intelligence seem a bit lackluster. Someone call PETA, we have some new recruits.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
[mor

You should be locked in a cage

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
How can I stop eating meat? Veggie diet is expensive. And where can I get protein from? And why is meat so delicious?

I agree that the video is sickening. I feel for those animals. I've had to fight back tears. I had to skip some scenes.

So, what can we do? This is a massive industry and conspiracy. People will continue to buy and eat meat regardless of how much we fight. PETA folks are considered nutjobs, wackos, treehuggers, etc.

The abuse of animals probably came from the biblical concept of domination over animals. Anyone who believes in oneness of earth and consider all beings to be equal are consider wackos.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

i nearly laughed

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Very hard to watch and very barbaric slaughter methods. If your an animal lover you won't like this video. If you eat meat this may make you think twice. Important to be aware of though.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm gonna go eat me a big steak. Then I will drink the blood, after toasting it to all the tree huggers of the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostChildrenOfBabylon
As technology expands, we kill off everything else in our path, until it gets to the point that we wont be able to help ourselves

We? I certainly don't.

As someone else pointed out, just because there are evil scum in this world doesn't mean that we should all die!!!

How naive, and a typical statement of immature teenager with all the solutions to all of our problems..... and how original you "hate the human race". When you are old enough, you'll see the error in your thinking.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
reply to post by _Phoenix_

A cow can't tell the difference between a knife going into its throat or a wolf ripping its jugular. So what makes humanity bad because of this? The cow dies either way.

Some of you care more about animals than people, and its disgusting. I'd rather see an animal die so a human can live.

The point is "we" humans can tell the difference. Helping animals is helping humans. Treat animals with respect. I agree with what your saying to an extent but please keep in mind that empathy should be practiced, even if in the end we need to kill the animal. Pay homage to the animals for bestowing us with there life, so we can sustain ours.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join