It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the "SADDEST" documentary ever made....

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
And where can I get protein from?
...If meat eaters need to be TOLD by veggies the other sources for Protein and Calcium in much healthyer options i beg to differ who the nutjobz are cuz its QUITE simple... If you think the best/only calcium comes from milk,and protein from flesh...I my self would be questioning who the "nut job" really is...lol

Anyone who believes in oneness of earth and consider all beings to be equal are consider wackos.
...Are we WHO we are,or mearly what others "consider" us?...Are you WHO you are,or are you who I consider you to be?...LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I do not eat factory meat. It's okay to hunt your own or buy meat raised in a humane environment.

Not eating meat once a week saves a lot on your carbon footprint. Try to not eat meat once or twice a week. It's a small sacrifice. Peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
video.google.com...#

Just watched Earthlings -- amazing documentary.

Here the director talks about distribution

www.earthlings.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by ghaleon12
reply to post by _Phoenix_

A cow can't tell the difference between a knife going into its throat or a wolf ripping its jugular. So what makes humanity bad because of this? The cow dies either way.

Some of you care more about animals than people, and its disgusting. I'd rather see an animal die so a human can live.

You are lost man.

While the cow is alive you should show it love and respect even if your going to kill the cow later. I have no problem showing animals love, I don't know why someone would not?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

he never hinted at animal cruelty.

PS: I haven't read all the comments, so I apologize if someone else typed this already..
If you want to see humans wiped out the face of the earth, start with you own family!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join