It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared Of Heights? This Mountain hike is the cure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

From Source title:
"This is not a place for people who suffer vertigo. The track was built in 1901 in Spain and is now closed, you face a Euro 6000 fine if you are found there."

If you are a survivor, try this "track". I don't know why they call it that, but I guess it's a Spanish thing.

I would only do it if my family was at stake. No way otherwise.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
WEll that sure is some quality construction, been up for over 100 years and people still walk around on it LOL.

Yeah, I think I'll pass.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I got Jellylegs just looking at it lol.

When he first reaches the corner with two holes in the path.. showing just what is between his feet and a long bumpy way to the river below.

So much for it being out of bounds..plenty tourists still not bothered there.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
you are harnessed on to the cable all along the edge, but you see the bit were he walks across the pipe, well i wouldn't of seen that because id of turned around long ago and headed to a pub harness or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No thanks. I think I'll pass on that. I got dizzy just watching. Does that actually lead somewhere or do they have to come back the way they came?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Holy CRAP! Just as soon as I can crawl out of the corner and stop sucking my thumb I'm going to scream like a sissy!

Yea, I have vertigo bad and I'm actually surprised I made it all the way through that vid.

Whew. I hear you should do one thing every day that scares you. Watching that video was my scary thing for the day.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Holy Crap! You know as I watched this I was leaning right and left towards the cliff walls and at one point even felt a wave of nausea and clasped both hands together while wincing....all to the great amusement of my boyfriend who was watching it with me. Needless to say I would NOT be up on that trail ever! No how noway nu uh! My boyfriend on the other hand was enthralled by it!

Amazing trail for sure and quite a lot of traffic considering the fine and disrepair (and possibility of falling to one's death).

I always seem to find myself asking "why do I click on these damn links?"

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I dont think the guy who took the video was harnessed to the cable, a) he quickly passed people who were harnessed, and b) he never paused at the places where the cable ended.

Craziness. I wish I were that good on heights, but I dont think I would do it at gunpoint.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Wow...I'd get to the first place where there was no walkway just the bar going across and say screw it. I could make myself go on the walkway, but there's no way I could balance that high up.

top topics

join