Martial Law Is Not Going To Happen

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread but I felt it deserved to be on its own.

Here's what I think. If martial law was declared, knowing that most people know now that they've had the wool pulled over their eyes and are searching for answers....IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Anger and hatred in this country is growing stronger every day. I see American vigilante types taking out top execs if martial law is declared. I fully expect 25-50% of American troops to commit treason and fight on the side of the American people.

Also, a lot of you on here have developed some kind of pessimistic attitude when it comes to fighting. YOU seriously UNDERESTIMATE the power, the force, the attitude, the will of the American people. We are a country divided at this point. No secret their. However, when the time comes and the American people are threatened or attacked, we have consistently proven throughout history that we band together, UNITED, in cause, for the sake of freedom, and for that red white and blue flag. WE CANNOT, WE WILL NOT, BE DEFEATED. WE WILL PREVAIL. OUR WORLD WILL WIN. It will be victory for all of humanity.

I don't know who here is with me, but if the stars and stripes fall...I shall be the one to carry that flag. I WILL defend the honor of the American people. I will defend the blood and the sacrifice of my founding fathers.

Friend to those all around the world-
EdgeCrusher

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2008/10/12 by Hellmutt]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think the same. Martial law is something all of us want to believe in, because it would be so easy to determine then what side you are on and distinguish who the "enemy" is, which is exactly why I don't think it will happen. If you look towards the past, you'll see that every great deception passed onto the American people was never done in blatant fashion, but came in a form of passive subversion. Amending rights, taxation, and now in the form of pen swipes, rather than mass imprisonment or Gestapo like tactics. There's no need for that, when you have all the dumb little pigeons eating out of your hand, no matter what you're feeding them.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Most people would do exactly what the goverment says and go along with the system that has f***ed them every day they have lived, just as they always have.
You will be needing to find a new flag comrade, because the one you want to be waving about is already taken.
People who think like you will be dubbed terrorists, every one of your actions will make headlines in order to keep people scared and influencable, any military screw-up will be hushed.
You will be called Al quaida sleeping sells, they will have pictures of you in a mosque, or wearing communist insigna. They will publish a blog you held on internet in which you declare how much you hate America, and how you want to see your country burn. They will say you listen to Marilyn Manson.
The media of the country will be against you, meaning that the vast majority of americans will buy the situation, just like they did for 9/11, and Irak.
Have fun in the camps !

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For one there are too many Americans bearing arms and there would be a revolution!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What do alot of cops do, they beat you guys down. So what makes you wonder why the troops will not do the same thing. The cops do not care and the troops do not, so where do you get this from.

Also what would stop them using foreign troops, if anything happened, and we are heading to that nwo stuff, where borders mean nothing.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok whatever you say ..

Combat Brigade Ready for US Operations
{If U.S. Northern Command needs troops to respond to a national emergency, commanders now have 4,000 Soldiers on alert to answer the call.}

{Instead, the Soldiers of the 1st Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division at Fort Stewart, Ga., have been training to back up civilian authorities in providing medical care and dealing with chemical, biologic, high explosive or nuclear attack}

{"We're in a support role to a lead federal agency," Cloutier said. "Every mission we do would be at the request of local and state officials."}
www.military.com...

I dont know about you but I think our state and local officials DO NOT CARE ONE IOTA about us ...so yeah sure now I feel even safer ...NOT ..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, if citizens didn't revolt over the patriot act the wont revolt over martial law or anything else the government does. The closest thing I have heard of is the couple who refused to pay taxes and were holed up in their fortress [home] threatening to shoot any government official with the nerve to approach them.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
-On the military......I believe they are chipped already or by some other method they can be turned in Manchurian candidates at the snap of a finger.
Also with local enforcement.......again my opinion, there seems to be an
attitude of us v. them comming from their point of view.....a subliminal thing.

Only my opinion and I pray that it is not the case.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We're already in a state of martial law, of sorts. Some just don't recognize it because it falls into their category of day to day life.

Martial law won't be affected through FEMA camps or any such nonsense like that. It has to be more subtle, such that the population digests it as a necessary safeguard.

I'm in the NY metro area, and I don't know about you guys, but when's the last time you drove from place A to place B just for the hell of it at 3am? When you did, did you feel as though you were free to do that without prejudice? Or were you worried that at any moment a cop would pull you over (maybe just for no other reason than BECAUSE you were on the road at 3am)?

If the latter is true, then I submit that THAT is martial law behind the mask of road safety.

AB1

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

I agree with you. I know I always am leery of driving after midnight as police in my area hold random checkpoints for "drunk drivers" and I regularly see cars pulled over at night with 3-4 police cars around them. I was pulled over one night for speeding (10 over) and the officer called for backup. 2 other cop cars showed up along with them 4 officers. So there was 5 officers and 3 cars for a routine speeding. I was very intimidated and concerned about what was going to happen to me.

Heck, when I walk to work in the morning at around 6:30 I hope I do not encounter a police car on patrol as I suspect I may be harrassed for being out walking when it is dark.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis

Heck, when I walk to work in the morning at around 6:30 I hope I do not encounter a police car on patrol as I suspect I may be harrassed for being out walking when it is dark.

And that alone is reason enough to be worried about the Neue Regel of Martial law.

AB1

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The talk has been about a bank holiday as the international bankers want to change the rules now that they have screwed the pooch.

A bank holiday might turn into a week. No ATM, no loans, no bank window, and guess what you got?

You get riots and a reason for Marshal Law and the suspension of the election!

Sweet October surprise for Bushnik war criminals that are not eager to lose their immunity from prosecution!

Don't worry! The FEMA camps are ready to receive you!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinktip

-On the military......I believe they are chipped already or by some other method they can be turned in Manchurian candidates at the snap of a finger.
Also with local enforcement.......again my opinion, there seems to be an
attitude of us v. them comming from their point of view.....a subliminal thing.

Only my opinion and I pray that it is not the case.

The cops here are awesome. they make sure they get both sides to a story thouroughly before they do anything, and they are even very repsectful of the rights of the "offenders" etc.

No offence, but the government etc is not that bad at all. they ARE mostly on our side.

BS about the goverment and police goes around to make people afraid to ask for help, because the PTB do not want us clinging together for help. They WANT to help us, their human too!

once everybody drops the "hate the governmet" attitude, and see's everyone as individual people, then we can strick together and be strong.

Divide and concour wasn't just divide individuals and families...it was also dividing the people from their institutions.

Start ASKING the government for help instead of BASHING them all as if they are doing this on purpose. WE ALL contributed to this crash. We ALL bought the crap food, junk, materialism etc etc instead of growing our own food and being of humble means instead of trying to keep up wih the Jones's.

here is what we need to do instead of blaming everyone else.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join