It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Masons???

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
By the way I read what the Southern Baptist came up with on this subject .
And just because they thought it may be ok to be a part of this ...does not necessarily mean that it is ok with God

Maybe. Maybe not. But who are you Simplynoone to say what's OK with God or not? Pretty judgemental of you isn't it? ...and aren't you supposed to refrain from judging?

It's been hit upon here before, but who are you to say what's in a person's heart? Who are you to say the he isn't a Christian (his Masonic membership notwithstanding)

Jesus said in his Father's house there are many dwelling places ("mansions") if you prefer the version "authorized" by James I, former King of England. And I would submit to you that there is room in these "mansions" for Masons and even for those who continue to judge others, despite being told in the Holy Scriptures not to.

..In fact as you know there are many wolves in sheeps clothing in mainline church these days ..so that does not make them very good examples does it ?

You're exactly right. They're everywhere, and they "shall be known by their fruits"

I try to spend my time concerning myself with the fruits I produce, drawing upon what the Church has taught me, what the Lodge has taught me and what common sense dictates. I can't do any more than that, and if people think I'm hell-bound because I'm a Mason, let 'em think it. Pesonally I'll let God decide my fate.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join