It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn on your radio now! (Oct. 14th related)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
HARP at work,,,,and I dont mean an angelic musical instrument.
Given the effect on the herd instinct of the people ("sheeple") and the current economic environment, are they trying to manipulate us to not panic in the world's stock markets to prevent a real Black Monday or just the opposite?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by janeson
Well I'm on wireless broadband and keep getting cut off, it's been a nightmare the last month.

i got cut off 4 times this morning talking with a friend in DC that i normally have no hard time talking with.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
my comp keeps freezing and making wierd sounds, if the gfl is doing this i have a message for them(pls make my computer a super computer)/or teleport me a real Venom symbiote

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In addition to the sample cellular phone interference posted earlier, here's a link to NASA's Radio Jove Project:

Samples of Radio Interference:
radiojove.gsfc.nasa.gov...

In that particular page, they pointed out different audio samples of radio frequency interference that could affect their broadcasts. Just in case one of them samples sounds familiar for those currently experiencing e/rfi's.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Im here in Canada right now, had alot of trouble last night and today getting interact transactions to go through, me and others had to repeatdely swipe mutliple times just about everywhere the past 2 days to get transactions through, maybe its something also releated to the 14th, who knows, I just found it odd... see what happens I guess... right on election day too, lol

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
hey everyone im new to ats i signed up just for this whole october 14 thing i was just wondering how can you tell what a analog clock looks like and what channel i should tune into ? i live in australia btw pretty much right where that blossum person lives haha

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Regarding the cell-phone outtage.. Have experienced exactly the same thing starting a few days ago.. A colleague of mine, very talkative and on his cell almost all the time was complaining about loosing signal all the time. I dismissed it to the fact that we were driving in the country and the signal might not be that strong in the region, but then again, the country ain't that big(DK) tiny tiny country... going back to my work, my boss kept complaining the same thing, and he's in a stationary position all day long using a work phone which never had this issue... That was thursday, haven't looked further into it.

BTW lost my account, mail everything... goddam google

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by ArMaP
Yes, but there is always something in our atmosphere, why are you saying that this is related to October 14th?

If there is something big *cough*a GFL starship*cough* in our atmosphere now, it will cause atmospheric disturbances that can be heard on an analog radio.

And you know that it will do that, because...?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkbike

Oh my god you are right !!!! I live in Canada. To be more specific I live in GTA (Toronto Greater Area). My mobile provider is ROGERS. And today October 13th I had an UNUSUAL number is failed calls in my iphone. I do get them sometimes but today was pretty bad.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by ArMaP
Yes, but there is always something in our atmosphere, why are you saying that this is related to October 14th?

If there is something big *cough*a GFL starship*cough* in our atmosphere now, it will cause atmospheric disturbances that can be heard on an analog radio.

And you know that it will do that, because...?

Any large object like this *IF* that is a GFL sharship, will produce disturbances that can be received by a radio.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
GFL sharships or not - here is a clear indication of that something big is going on:

Originally posted by RockCore
Ok, I posted the G3 magnetic storm information, but my curiosity was piqued, and I turned on a radio (btw, my florescent bulbs (I now notice) are changing pitch in buzz).

I tuned my FM radio to 90.00 FM (no valid station, right?). And, I heard a tone, followed by some quiet, then quick increase in volume, followed by a quiet, then repeats...

Nothing (except pulsars) would repeat like this. Not a solar storm, not a supernova.

If it were land-based, the FCC would have put a stop to it, and I'm sure it would have to be government based to be across the spectrum (I checked several other blank frequencies, and it's occurring there, as well). I live on the western border of Minnesota (no, not willing to divulge further.). And, this is reportedly happening in a more global arena, correct?

If it is not government-based radiation. Then I think we need to start questioning whether or not this could be coming from within the Earth's crust or from beyond it.

Considering it's repetition and "initiation tone", it is my initial assumption that this could be, indeed, a non-human related extra-terrestrial event.

Originally posted by hypervigilant
The HAARP Magnetometer Chain Data, is showing a lot of activity. The last time it was like this people were claiming that it was out of the ordinary.

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
I have a high Pitched beeping on my radio on 100.20. I am in Holland. Very creepy. Never heard it before.

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
Anyone in the midwest united states tune your raidos to 86.7mhz It sounds like a large trucks back up beeping!!!!

Or maybe it was 87.6

Edit: It was 87.6... It is mixed in with the static... Listen close and try moving your antanna's around
[edit on 12-10-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Interesting thread! My cable is fine and I haven't listened to the radio (it's football day!), but when I was on my cell earlier I kept getting static every 5 seconds or so. I have had this phone and service for 3 years and it has never happened before. I can see the closest cell tower from the front door and always have excellent reception everywhere in the house. WTF???

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
87.6mhz FM is still making odd beeping noises.. CHECK YOURS

Originally posted by Spock Shock
Im here in Canada right now, had alot of trouble last night and today getting interact transactions to go through, me and others had to repeatdely swipe mutliple times just about everywhere the past 2 days to get transactions through, maybe its something also releated to the 14th, who knows, I just found it odd... see what happens I guess... right on election day too, lol

Originally posted by pinkbike
Regarding the cell-phone outtage.. Have experienced exactly the same thing starting a few days ago.. A colleague of mine, very talkative and on his cell almost all the time was complaining about loosing signal all the time. I dismissed it to the fact that we were driving in the country and the signal might not be that strong in the region, but then again, the country ain't that big(DK) tiny tiny country... going back to my work, my boss kept complaining the same thing, and he's in a stationary position all day long using a work phone which never had this issue... That was thursday, haven't looked further into it.

BTW lost my account, mail everything... goddam google

And just to add, bloodcircle:

Originally posted by bloodcircle
Just a quick piece of info for those who may (or may not) be hearing odd ditditdit type noises on their radio, I've uploaded a sample of typical Mobile phone cell negotiation interference here

Sample Cell Interference

My cell phone was off at that moment. I told you, no interferences by any electronic devices here.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hey, did anyone watch ABC News last night? Right in the middle of a report on young girls starting to get interested in using guns and hunting, there were several periods of blackouts and intereference with odd noises. The commentator referred to them and apolgized. Might this be part of the same phenomenon?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Check this out...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't buy into the whole Blossom/Oct 14th but this concerns me.

and this is happening in my area, and apparently world wide....

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And just to add, bloodcircle:

Originally posted by bloodcircle
Just a quick piece of info for those who may (or may not) be hearing odd ditditdit type noises on their radio, I've uploaded a sample of typical Mobile phone cell negotiation interference here

Sample Cell Interference

My cell phone was off at that moment. I told you, no interferences by any electronic devices here.
[edit on 13-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

Yep, but I wasn't sure who else may have been hearing something akin to that. I did notice people describing a similar sound, and while I know exactly what it is, I have read of others who've mistaken it for something nefarious before. So thought I'd just add it in, to rule out anyone mistaking that for something 'strange'.

Personally, I think alot of this is a case of people taking notice of things that they don't usually have reason to. I wonder how often people actually sit down and scan their analog radios for anomalous sounds and 'signals' so as to actually know something is out of place?...

I used my internal tv-tuner analog card today to scan FM radio frequencies from 70Mhz to 109Mhz and only found the usual stations between 89Mhz and 107Mhz. I then scanned from around 50Mhz to 900Mhz on the TV frequencies and picked up a few things I'd never heard before... but nothing I'd put down to being of extra-terrestrial origin.

One turned out to be within the range of the 3G Telstra mobile network (+- 835Mhz).

Another turned out to be within a local companies Pager Wide Band power Amplified signal range (+- 135Mhz),

In this day and age we also have a whole myriad of devices that plug into other devices that allow us to utilise the FM-Radio frequency range (around 80Mhz - 107Mhz) to send low powered signals within our homes. I can plug an FM transmitter into my Sound card so that I can pick up the audio on my FM Stereo on an unused frequency.

Likewise I can plug one into my MP3 player and tune it into my car stereo and drive around.

My point is, unless people are familiar with exactly what noises/signals/tones they are expected to hear then ANY and ALL noises/signals/tones will be anomalous to them and given the nature of this thread, you will have ample things to quote to make it appear as if something is going on, when the most likely causes are quite mundane and terrestrial.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I heard a stange thing a couple of weeks ago (well actually a dozen of people heard), nothing to do with radio, cable or tv.

I live in a medium sized town in the north west of france (brest), it was about half past midnight I think. Was going to bed (my girlfriend was already in bed) and I could hear a very high pitched continuous tone (like a dog whistle) but that I was able to hear (I was in my flat with the windows closed at this time) it was like if the sound was "in my brain" so I was a bit worried like : "damn am I going deaf or somthing" so I waked my girlfried to ask her if she could hear it, and she said "yes I can hear it don't know what it is let me go to sleep".

Right then I a big hi tech geek, loads of electronics in the flat so I thought probably something about to explode or something, so I cut the power in the flat, and the tone was still in my head (I was geeting a bit freaked out by that tilme) so I opened my window, and the sound got alot louder (so it was coming form outside) it was very distubing, I couldn't think properly or anything it was really annoying. I live just over a night time pub and loads of people where outside smoking, so I shouted to ask if anyone else could hear it, everybody answered that they could.

So by then I just thought that ill try to sleep coz it was annoying and I couldnt do anything about it, so I got back into bed layed my head in a certain place, and brilliant couldnt hear it anymore, lifted my head back up and then I could hear it and so on, that really stated bugging me, coz it was obviously a signal of some sort that I could avoid.

Went in the other romm turned the tv on to take my mind off it, and went to sleep.

EDIT : I did wake up a couple of hours later, probably about 4 in the morning and the sound was gone, and it's never happened again

[edit on 13-10-2008 by WeSbO]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I havent had the digital thing, but i have been having weird things happening to my body - say when im just about to fall asleep i have something that ive never had in my life, say one night was nearly asleep then there was a loud sound in my head like a lawn mower, then another time it was like a balloon popping, then several times like someone smashing something, i know its not outside as i can tell its within my head. also alot recently my face has been acting weird - i dont know how well versed you are on chakras, but mine have been going crazy, its as if someone is pressing down like mad mostly around the crown chakra, but also the third eye, and for some reason down the sides of my nose. oh has anyone been hearing any unexplained banging? - i keep hearing what sounds like thunder mixed with metal drums at the early hours of the morning - i know it cant be a train - its cant be youths as they wouldnt be stupid enough to do that every night and it wouldnt be builders - i know alot of your feelings on religion and everything, but i have recently accepted jesus as saviour - but not as a church going - i believe the church is within - but this has started since then and at least 3 times a min i think of jesus its weird - ive never been unable to get something out of my mind. Oh i have been watching the sky as well the clouds are looking odd where i live in the uk - one day i saw what looked like a naughts and crosses board in the sky - was very odd - say when you make a stroke of an artists thick brush - its soft and thin but wide ish - well was like that in the shape of a naughts and crosses board. oh i know something off - may just be conincidence that happened to me yesterday - i do web design and when you open up the software you get the choice to set the size - it always has the size of file that you last used - in my case was 500 x 400 - but for some reason my width was 666 - odd probably just conincidence, neil.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Pulsing Thudding thick noise. After reading your post, that describes the tone I have been getting in my ears. Every, once and a while my ears, usually only one(I have to take notice if it switches ears or if it is just in the one ear, cause maybe its medical related), but occasionally I get this pulsing thudding noice in my ear. It lasts for a few seconds and then goes away. Its been going on for a couple of months now.
Is anyone getting this in their ears?? Its not a ringing sound like normal or when a cell dies off in your ear, but a real thumping sound.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkbike

Denmark?

How is the radio there, any problems with the national radio stations?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
sorry if this double posts as i submitted when not logged in:

I havent had the digital thing, but i have been having weird things happening to my body - say when im just about to fall asleep i have something that ive never had in my life, say one night was nearly asleep then there was a loud sound in my head like a lawn mower, then another time it was like a balloon popping, then several times like someone smashing something, i know its not outside as i can tell its within my head. also alot recently my face has been acting weird - i dont know how well versed you are on chakras, but mine have been going crazy, its as if someone is pressing down like mad mostly around the crown chakra, but also the third eye, and for some reason down the sides of my nose. oh has anyone been hearing any unexplained banging? - i keep hearing what sounds like thunder mixed with metal drums at the early hours of the morning - i know it cant be a train - its cant be youths as they wouldnt be stupid enough to do that every night and it wouldnt be builders - i know alot of your feelings on religion and everything, but i have recently accepted jesus as saviour - but not as a church going - i believe the church is within - but this has started since then and at least 3 times a min i think of jesus its weird - ive never been unable to get something out of my mind. Oh i have been watching the sky as well the clouds are looking odd where i live in the uk - one day i saw what looked like a naughts and crosses board in the sky - was very odd - say when you make a stroke of an artists thick brush - its soft and thin but wide ish - well was like that in the shape of a naughts and crosses board. oh i know something off - may just be conincidence that happened to me yesterday - i do web design and when you open up the software you get the choice to set the size - it always has the size of file that you last used - in my case was 500 x 400 - but for some reason my width was 666 - odd probably just conincidence, i have heard high pitched sounds in my ears alot recently both of them - for about usually 1 -2 min at a time neil.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join