It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn on your radio now! (Oct. 14th related)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

We have experienced something similar,yesterday my partner and I got into her car to go to lunch,we noticed a strong humming sound in the vehicle which was spooky!I had not yet engaged the ignition the radio was not on.We live in Australia.I have also noticed my radio turning its volume up and down by itself for quite some time now,but I believe that could be the Global Hawk spy plane carrying out testing.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockCore
reply to post by Majorion

Everthing in the list:

satellite imagery being missing
headaches, confusion, fatigue
radio station interference, etc.

can all be accounted to a G3 solar storm, BUT that does NOT account for the repeating tone occurring across several bands and in several countries on both the FM and AM bands.

I'm sorry, I don't know what a g3 solar storm is?
can you enlighten me on that please .. I'm not trying to be sarcastic... I'm genuinely interested.

Also, I keep reading people saying that Blossom was convicted for fraud and that this fraud has been going on for years. Is there any evidence of that?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Been listening to Kerrang radio, haven't noticed anything at all yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The HAARP Magnetometer Chain Data, is showing a lot of activity. The last time it was like this people were claiming that it was out of the ordinary.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
maybe an earth quake, or sumfing
one liners suck

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have a high Pitched beeping on my radio on 100.20. I am in Holland. Very creepy. Never heard it before.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Let me just say something, a pattern I see with threads asking a question like this.

When someone asks a question like this, it's very likely that everyone who has had a problem will go "hey me too!" and then post here.

It's very likely that most of the people that have a problem are the average amount of people having problems like this all year. The thread simply "attracts" those who do a have similar problems and then they post.

It's like asking "anyone drank coca cola today?" Of course everyone who has will post, and those who haven't are less likely to post.

Unless we have some extra information, this is nothing more than attracting the people with problems.

I've seen it happen with many threads.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've never had any problems with my radio, ever. This is the first and only time. A G3 storm is on a range from G1 (minor) to G5 (major)... G3 is in the middle, and is a "warning" level storm.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

That link is a link to the scales used to measure these storms.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

It doesn't matter what station I am on. I am an equal opportunity station flipper. The one without the commercial. :-)

But now, this is my broadband and television-too. It may just be the towers connecting to the cell phones.....searching for network. Though I don't have an actual memory of having the cell phone in the car with me. In fact I usually forget it.
I haven't heard it so much lately.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

OK, so it affects all frequencies, is that it?

And what type of broadband do you have, cable, ADSL or something else?

And the TV, is it cable, satellite?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

The sound you guys are hearing is your cell phones as they are "pinging" for reception to the next tower. Learned that trucking with my cell too close to a CB-speaker. Computor too. steve/tulsa, out

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The only thing that happened to me is one of the rings on my electric stove has been turning on and off by itself at random intervals for the past 10 days, we has to take the wall socket out, i tried it again yesterday and it turned on in the middle of the night.

I dont believe this FOL thing so im just assuming its a normal electrical malfunction.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ok, so this stacking up to be a very interesting thread.
i have a VERY sensitive "magna-dyna labs" fm tuner. ($1600. tuner)
i'm going to do a sweep right now and see if i can hear anything.

thanks for posting everyone!

edit: just did a quick sweep and nothing unusual but there was something at 92MHZ.
(probably nothing) will look up the radio station your referring to and dial in to that frequency then post if i get an anomaly.

[edit on 10/12/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Had both BBC Radio 1 (97.2) and CumbriaFM (103.25) playing before, switched to AM channels and didn't hear a thing, well, except for the usual crap they play.

One thing I have noticed is I keep getting godammned electrocuted everytime I touch something metal that is powered, nothing to do with bad earthing or anything, and its not happening to anyone else, and it's really starting to tick me off, be it the PC case, the fridge, the toaster, its bloody irritating!

I will say on the radio, FM band, somewhere between 105 - 109 there was a low pitched hum that was jittery, that seemed odd.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
Funny you sholuld say about a pulsing thudding thick noise. As I drifted off to sleep last night i was confronted with the first part of a nightmare that i know was reoccurent when i was a child. It was just a few seconds long as i opened my eyes and felt the same panic stricken, i dont want to go to sleep feeling i did when i was about 4/5. I cannot describe the image, i cannot recall it now but when it happened last night i instantkly recognised it. It was accompanied by a very thick thudding, pulsing sound which made me feel very unsafe. Hadn't had that for about 20 odd years.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

funny u bring this up . i use to have the same sort of dreams when i was a young kid. havnt had one for a while now. very interesting

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Anyone in the midwest united states tune your raidos to 86.7mhz It sounds like a large trucks back up beeping!!!!

Or maybe it was 87.6

Edit: It was 87.6... It is mixed in with the static... Listen close and try moving your antanna's around
[edit on 12-10-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

[edit on 12-10-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting thread! My cable is fine and I haven't listened to the radio (it's football day!), but when I was on my cell earlier I kept getting static every 5 seconds or so. I have had this phone and service for 3 years and it has never happened before. I can see the closest cell tower from the front door and always have excellent reception everywhere in the house. WTF???

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Go look at my last post on the cable outage thread.

This is obviously an issue...
Both of these threads were started almost at the exact same time.
mk lives in the US
Fox lives somewhere in Europe
Both are talking about electronic interference on various communication levels.
Stay tuned...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
87.6mhz FM is still making odd beeping noises.. CHECK YOURS

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well I'm on wireless broadband and keep getting cut off, it's been a nightmare the last month.

No probs tho' with cell phones or analogue FM here in Northern Ireland. I'd put it down to solar flares.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join