It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge niagara ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
www.niagarathisweek.com...

Residents report UFO sightings

By Ashley Guay, Staff

Fort Erie
Oct 10, 2008
A triangular-shaped craft with huge white lights was spotted drifting over Fort Erie and Welland last week.
The sightings were reported on a UFO website maintained by investigator Brian Vike.

One witness, Julia, a Fort Erie woman who would only give her first name, said that what she saw in the early hours of Oct. 1 wasn't a plane.

"I got up early in the morning and it was still dark out," said Julia. "I opened my drapes and looked out and saw this huge triangular shaped craft coming slowly over the lumber yard."

Julia said that the craft was huge with five big white lights. She said the size of one white light was comparable to her bungalow off of Gilmore Road in Fort Erie
Wow! Just one of the lights alone allegedly the size of a house.

There's been ufo activity in the area before.

I can't help but think of...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by reject]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Would you be so kind as to post a working link?
Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by reject

Would you be so kind as to post a working link?
Thanks

Since the OP missed it, it would be this link -

Residents report UFO sightings

Interesting...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

Thanks for the link.

Oh I would have loved a pic of this one!

Interesting for sure.

EDIT: I have to post something here just for a chuckle.

When I read the headline of the post?
What came to mind first was a UFO shaped like a blue pill.
lol

[edit on 12-10-2008 by silo13]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by bloodcircle

EDIT: I have to post something here just for a chuckle.

When I read the headline of the post?
What came to mind first was a UFO shaped like a blue pill.
lol

[edit on 12-10-2008 by silo13]

Haha - took me a couple of seconds to figure out what the hell you were talking about! Hey, just had a thought, that might be the solution for anti gravity machines - would certainly help to 'keep them up'...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hehehe, nice catch, I didn't get it at first either, but

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"The craft came over, and I was lifted up- no- not just *that* part- bodily, and...."

This UFO abduction was brought to you by the folks that force Smiling Bob to SMILE.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I SAW THe Excat same thing November 2 ! at around 7-7:10 pm(dark)me my friends(names withheld) were on our way to the niagara square to see a movie, that day i had been talking about aliens conicedently because i do in fact believe in them,

as we travel down the QEW we see a very bright light as we drive out of ft erie, my friend lilly was joking saying, oh is that a ufo 2?

but as we drive closer 1 light becomes 3 and we can see a blinking red light as well and a triangular shaped inhuman looking craft will and lilly both started freaking out i chrissy didnt know what to think(i think she has religious background and that was a lil hard 4 her to swallow)

THIS WAS NOT A HUMAN CRAFT

it was in a field on the right side of the highway if you are driveing away from fort erie

it was hovering compleatly stationary over a field about 100 feet up, it was a massive craft
with the brightest lights ive ever seen it illumenated the field and sky

all the traffic on the highway had slown down to like 50 60 kilometers and everone was getting a good look at it, they sure werent afraid of being seen

definatly destinctly triangular
did down the windows could hear no engines...but their technology is far beyond that

so befor this i was being made fun of by my friend earlyer that day she said beliveing in aliens was childish and stupid...she apologised later that same day

all true if you know of better places to post this story let me know or if any1 saw the UFO on the QEW NOV2 7pm nearnetherby/sodom road contact me

top topics

join