It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Alien Photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here's some good questions for the bunch of us nuts.

Just what IF the photo isn't a fake after all? Could you swallow something so fantastic? Would you choose to believe it even though it has been proven real?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This one looks very similar. Notice the mouth expression!
Could this be the same movie prop, or from the same mold? Or, do all dead Aliens of this race drop jaw when dead?

realxfiles.forplanetearth.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
OH NO, THEY KILLED SMEAGOL!!!!
you bastards...!!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Here's some good questions for the bunch of us nuts.

Just what IF the photo isn't a fake after all? Could you swallow something so fantastic? Would you choose to believe it even though it has been proven real?

To me it's stupid to believe their is no life out there, so yeah I could swallow it, the fact I mean, not the alien

don't wanna start a war.

I've already accepted it.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuPaF1y
taken in 1967 ufo crush in Russia

that alien doesn't look quite dead to me, but just a tad p*ssed off!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I too think this is fake, but most of you really are missing the point on the face looking silly. As revolting as it is, the human face does take on that "disjointed" appearence. I've seen pictures of murdered and dead people and it is shocking how the body changes. People don't just close their eyes and look relaxed when dead.

I still can't get over a picture I saw of a girl that had her head chopped off and body chopped into meat by this insane/murderous devil. Talk about depressing...

Anyway the facial expression is more realistic than I think most of you know...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
I too think this is fake, but most of you really are missing the point on the face looking silly. As revolting as it is, the human face does take on that "disjointed" appearence. I've seen pictures of murdered and dead people and it is shocking how the body changes. People don't just close their eyes and look relaxed when dead.

I still can't get over a picture I saw of a girl that had her head chopped off and body chopped into meat by this insane/murderous devil. Talk about depressing...

Anyway the facial expression is more realistic than I think most of you know...

Ditto, I was thinking this myself. Some peoples faces look a lot sillier than that when dead (especially if they died painfully).

I think that facial expression was the only realistic thing about the whole pic. Like someon else said, WAY too good quality for the 60's.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
I got these off google since Delta had no luck, doesnt look like the same one thought. Ill keep looking for more as i check it out.

That is a prop form the Movie "Roswell" staring Kyle McGlaulin and Martin Sheen.

As for the first photo, I have seen it before, but I do not know it's source.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
From what I understand the aliens pictured above arrived on the spacecraft seen here. I do not know why the various governments of the world continue to try to hide the truth from the people of earth. We are not that stupid!

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join