It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Alien Photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
taken in 1967 ufo crush in Russia

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This looks way fake.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
lol. That has been discussed here and i'm 98% sure that its just a movie prop, they can make them look pretty real. I was laughing because of the look on its face.

[Edited on 3/25/2004 by TekNo88]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
These may be fake but they look alot more real than that

The Russian Crash of 1969

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
notices the empty bowl....spaces out

oh wait...i seen that thing in a movie....i think.
and btw from it's facial expression...it looks like it suffered a stroke before dying.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That looks a lot like the props on the made for TV movie about Roswell with Martin Sheen in it. I looked around for some images, but I couldn't find any.

I'm pretty sure if we can get some screen shots from that movie, it's the same prop.

DC

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What I think is odd is that all of these �crashed UFO�s) seem very small. They remind me of survival craft or vehicles of that nature. Escape pods maybe from a larger ship? Which of course asks, what happened to the larger ship?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
looks like from a severe case of heartburn.

on a more serious note it may be fake but it may be real who knows wot these things look like. theres no reason why they couldnt have a rubbery kind of look to them

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Picture quality is pretty good for 1969 eh? And I thought Aliens didn't have eyelids.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Picture quality is pretty good for 1969 eh?

hahahahaha - exactly what I was gunna say. Even if ther were aliens coming to earth, which I doubt there are, what are the chances of any photos getting out? The US, USSR/Russia, and any other power wouldn't let pics get in the "wrong" hands.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I got these off google since Delta had no luck, doesnt look like the same one thought. Ill keep looking for more as i check it out.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

i'm 98% sure that its just a movie prop

Well sorry sir but your are wrong

its no movie prop

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuPaF1y

its no movie prop

While you're rolling your eyes, can you provide proof that this is a real, undoctored photo instead of a movie prop or a photoshopped progeria patient?

-B.

ETA: It's also a good idea that you give credit to Para-normal.com, which would be the site you got the pic from. Who, also, (incidentally) cannot " bear any responsablity for the credibility of these images."

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here is the little fellow...
pages.infinit.net...

This web site has more pics of the same guy, but it never mentions a russian crash.

www.unexplainable.net...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
now the real problem is "if" this where to be real and one day we find out it is real, we wouldnt be so exited about these pictures. it would be a real let down.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuPaF1y

i'm 98% sure that its just a movie prop

its no movie prop

No, I'M sorry sir, YOU are wrong. No doubt it looks somewhat real but obviously you haven't seen many movie props. Some of the movie props that are made are very realistic. The Orcs in LOTR look pretty realistic, but those arent real either.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
someone didnt eat there wheaties this morning.....

what an expression

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is completely for sure fake.

I can not see how anyone can believe that. The expression looks like he has a disease.

Bleh. No way. No how. Not possible. Too fake looking too.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Here is the little fellow...
pages.infinit.net...

on the one pic of the alien, his skin texture clearly shows that he has ribs, yet when they cut him open, there is no bone structure. interesting...
Also the other one lacks any type of bone structure as well.
BTW these pics are most definately not real, or else the pics wouldnt have gotten out. The government would keep these pictures so secret and hidden, nobody would see them.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It looks like Eisenhower's alien love child.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join