It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 14......are you ready for a 'mass psychological experiment'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I hope it happens. I want to believe.

Just have to wait 2 days and see. Logic would say this wont happen, but then again the claim is that an illogical thing is happening in order to prove a point. Either way, happening or hoodwink, Tuesday will be interesting.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by draaaaainage]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well today is the day, lets see if this happens... I didn't hear if the time of day was mentioned, but I'm sure if this does happen, the news will be all over it... Anyway, if this does not happen, then hmmmm... Either way I do not put my faith in aliens, but that of God... And God reminds me to be weary of those who seeketh after a sign... To me this would be a sign, but a false one... At least something to weary about, keep an open mind and be careful people...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

In one of the 15,000 other October 14th threads, someone mentioned that there was a countdown clock somewhere. Last night, there was only supposed to be 11 hours to go, so by that clock it should have happened by now.

I am just waiting on how this will be spun.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but watching the skies sure is a heck of a lot more fun than sitting on my couch being numbed and conditioned into oblivion...

AND it's a hellavua lot more fun than fighting over the presidential canidates or stressing out over the end of the world and financial collapse!

2am on this front, nothing yet, but it's sure gonna be a fun day when the sun comes up!

Cooler is full of tasty beverages, cold chicken all ready to go, cameras locked and loaded, and the lake is virtually uninhabited this time of year and has great panoramic views!

Oh yes - and our hats are wrapped in tinfoil.

Yes, life is GOOD! WOOT!

I'm enjoying this experiment!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join