It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Body Apparition Caught on Camera!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here is a very good picture of a full body ghost or shadow person at the end of a long hallway in an area of a building well known for unexplained phenomenon www.alienseekernews.com...

simply agree with Kristen, what she caught tonight was exceptional. Imagine this, Kristen is standing at the end of the hallway with two other investigators, she prepares to snap her picture and all three can testify that there was no one at the end of the hallway. She snaps...and voila..there it is, the shadow of a man. A full body apparition! The second photo and there is nothing, except many feet of empty hallway. So what was that shadow of a man?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
meh, shadows. They're very very hard to call FBA's because they're so variable. That could be anything casting a shadow on a wall.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well, it sure has the outline of a body...

Yes, a few things may have caused this, but comsidering the picture below shows a different take, I find the Picture at hand to be compelling...

A shadow would not project such an upright image...or maybe it would, but I would need serious, in-depth explanations as to how this can happen...

Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Yes so do I . The shape is very well defined and theres nothing in the frame that I can see that would cast that shadow .

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that it may be a person dressed in black??

Don't get me wrong this is very interesting but i think it may be a bit of a jump to say it's anything paranormal just yet.
I shall flag this thread in hopes that other members can shed more light on this because if this is indeed something paranormal it would be one of the best pictures so far, good thread

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The more I look at this with a few software programs it is more an absence of light in the shape of a man than it is a shadow . Very strange.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

I did...

But I was going off the testimony that no one was at the end of the hall when the picture was taken...

I have no way of knowing if they were lying...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think this merely a shadow casted by an actual living person. However the picture does seem convincing because the size of the shadow relative to the distance that it was taken is too small if a person was casting a shadow. In other words, under normal lighting conditions the shadow would take up the entire wall. Maybe some weird light behind the person casting the shadow to focus it or something. Kind of interesting, but I need to see more.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
WOW!

Finally, something that may just be a ghost, though it is still in the "criteria" for the usual ghost picture, (ie; apparition must be at least 15 meters away from camera, in a dark hall, with hardly any light.) at least this apparition is following the guidelines set out in their handbook, "You and the realm of the Living; guidlines in appearing in photos. (T101)"

Nice find.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I believe that Ghost Hunters covered this picture.
What they found was that it was the shadow of the cameraman accidentally cast by his own IR lights. Since IR is not visible to the person at the time of filming, it was not an intentional mistake, as the shadow was invisible to them. I'll see if I can find that episode on Youtube, I believe it was in a coastguard lighthouse.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here is the video:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is indeed a interesting photo. I had a simular experience. I was visiting some friends who had stated that the were experiencing a haunting. They had a corner shelf filled to the max with wine bottles and one fell and the only space on the shelf when they went to put it back was in the back of the shelf in the corner. There were bed shakings and sightings and stuff being moved and such. I thought they were full of it, but when I was leaving, walking to the main door in the common hallway which was dark with only a streetlight outside lighting the hallway through the windows, when I saw someone standing near the door. I said "excuse me" as I walked around the figure and opened the door, and when the hallway was flooded with light, I was alone! I'm covered in goosebumps even as I write this. This incident took me from skeptic to believer, and I refused to ever visit there again!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This shadow has incredible detail in the angle of the face, looking up to the side in an interested way, with details of the clothing as well, semi casual in a sort of business way. I often wonder if this is a "ghost" or a bleed through on timelines, and actually the living.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I believe that Ghost Hunters covered this picture.
What they found was that it was the shadow of the cameraman accidentally cast by his own IR lights. Since IR is not visible to the person at the time of filming, it was not an intentional mistake, as the shadow was invisible to them. I'll see if I can find that episode on Youtube, I believe it was in a coastguard lighthouse.

They found a similar penomenon but it was their own investigation and the video and the pic are not connected. I'm not even sure if it is the same place....Either way...I guess it just seems too perfect. Like how do we know there was NOT a person there??

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The OP pic and the GH video are different, you can easily make out a face in the OP pic

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The ghost hunters episode happened some time ago and this picture is very recent, having been taken during an investigation on October 9th, 2008.

Looking at the picture, note the thin v shaped contrasting white area near the chest. Almost like a white shirt with a darker colored jacket over it.

This somewhat rules out the shadow. A shadow is one uniform shade and requires a direct light source. In this case , to place a shadow on the wall at that location would require the light source to have been located directly in front of the FBA , in the hallway of which there is none.

The shadow person that I witnessed passed in front of a window and blocked the incoming light as it passed a window with incoming light and was uniformly black.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just adding on, the person who had taken the photograph said she had taken another one directly after the first one. If it was a shadow caused by reflecting IR lights wouldn't the shadow also be in the second picture?

-Ign0RanT

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
hellloooo its a pic of a person wow lookm its there then its not and we know its trully a ghost cause someone said "
seconds before ....Nothing oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think its there in the second one too... just at like 1% transparency instead of 40%.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join