It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please forgive me if this has been done to death - something is not right with the Autopsy of Monroe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
search results

Please forgive me for bringing this issue up. It is one of the most discussed conspiracies around. I have, as you can see searched for info relating to Norma Jeane Baker, Marilyn Monroe.

I have been reading the autopsy and related information.

There is just one thing that doesn't seem quite right with the findings and I have not seen this discussed in what I have read so far.

Logically, you would expect to see residual pills or crystals in either the colon or stomach... even before I continued to read on and find other opinions like mine... I thought something does not add up

The stomach is almost completely empty. The contents is brownish mucoid fluid. The volume is estimated to be no more than 20 cc. No residue of the pills is noted.

Read Autopsy Findings

Surely, evidence of an accidental overdose would be found in Miss Monroe's stomach?

It has been suggested that Miss Monroe was possibly given 'rectally' a sedative by her psychiatrist... now if that happened, then it certainly isn't an accidental overdose, it is malpractice on behalf of the treating physican.

A sedative suppository might have been administered on the advice of Monroe's psychiatrist, Dr. Ralph Greenson, as a sleep aid and as part of Greenson's larger project to wean his patient off barbiturates.

wiki

The colon shows marked congestion and purplish discoloration.
Autopsy

How many capsules did Dr. Curphy [the head coroner] feel Marilyn swallowed?

In his question and answer session with the press he stated she would have had to swallow approx. 47 Nembutal and 17 Chloral Hydrate capsules.

Did Dr. Noguchi agree with this?

To an extent yes he did. In an interview for Omni magazine Dr. Noguchi [who is a certified toxicologist] stated "Monroe's liver actually had a level of stored barbiturates three to four times that of her blood. Yet
her blood level was high enough -- equivalent to about forty or fifty capsules of regular-strength sleeping pills. For the average person, ten to fifteen are potentially lethal."

Wow, that is a lot of capsules. Did they find a lot of capsules still undigested in her stomach?

There were no traces of either drug in her stomach.

Well I have heard that during drug overdose autopsies they don't find any capsule residue sometimes. Can this be?

Yes, it has happened. Except when they found no traces of pill residue, they tested the 20 cc's [just less than a shotglass] of mucoid fluid found in her stomach under a polarized microscope and found no trace
of any refractive crystals from either drug. The polarized microscope is still the type of microscope used today to detect drug crystals. So no capsule residue and not even a trace of any of the crystals.

Well how do you know this isn't common?
Joseph Mato who is a toxicologist at the LA County Coroner's Office has stated:
"With death through oral ingestion, the concentration of drugs would be highest in the stomach when compared to stomach levels resulting from intramuscular or intravenous ingestion". "It is nearly impossible for a subject to die precisely at that moment when the entire medication would be absorbed beyond the stomach".

Autopsy Questions

Let me get this straight...Marilyn's blood level had nearly 4 times the amount of drugs to kill her yet they could not prove where these drugs came from or they didn't even try to prove it. She would have had to swallow twice as many capsules as a non tolerant person to get the amount of drugs found in her system so there is no way she could have accidentally swallowed just a few too many capsules. She could not have swallowed a few at bedtime, woke up forgetting she already took her
bedtime medication and swallowed a few more. There was way too much drugs in her system for this to have happened. If she would have wanted to kill herself and swallowed all of the Nembutal she could find and all but 10 of her Chloral Hydrate, with this amount she would have died long
before the entire amount had completely digested past her stomach and completely past her small intestine.
So in simple terms it would have taken so many capsules to kill Marilyn that there should have been a lot of drug crystals found in her digestive system. No crystals means she did not swallow the drugs that killed her.
Exactly....

How can anyone still be 100% confident in the accidental overdose theory?

The autopsy certainly does not convince me.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Thurisaz]

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Thurisaz]

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm not an expert on this theory in any way shape or form - but is there any chance she might have been given an intraveneous injection of barbituates?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Had Monica Lewinski been born in Marilyn's time she would have suffered a fate like Marilyn did, it was simply unexeceptable in the public's eye that JFK and his brother were sleeping with her. She was murdered and made to look like a lush to cover it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh gee wizz

Is there nothing sacred? I have found other information and this site has links that direct onto photos of MM on her bed the night she died and they are trying to obtain morgue photos... OMG

I couldn't click on the link for the pic... I wouldn't be able to stomach that.

There were no injections marks however other theories suggest lethal injection could have been given using an enema bag.

4 Aug 62

A neighbor who lived next to Monroe's bungalow testified that she saw Robert Kennedy and two other men enter the house the night of MonroeMonroeMonroe's death around 7pm, and one man was said to be carrying a black medical bag. Although subsequent examinations did not reveal injection marks, the fatal drug combination could have been administered rectally through an enema bag. This would explain the lack of drinking water and the lack of identifiable pills in Monroe's stomach and intestines.
Source

The autopsy does not support overdose theories, for goodness sake... it just doesn't add up!

While every theory has its believers, it is most commonly held that

whatever truly happened on August 4th, 1962, it wasn't suicide. An

overwhelming propensity of evidence suggests that Marilyn did not die by

orally ingesting sleeping pills. The scene of death appears to have been

tampered with and important tissue samples from the autopsy

mysteriously dissappeared, among other odd occurrances. There is very

strong evidence that the circumstances surrounding Marilyn's death were

covered up for some reason. The theories continue to be debated to this

day.
Source

Why hasn't there been an official inquiry?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Your thread title is a pun intended? No? Well, I can tell you, with the medical technology that we have today gave us all we need to know about the murder of Princess Diana.

www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
From a medical stand point, even if she had swallowed all of those pills, she would have thrown up. A lot. Yet she didn't.

I have always believed the suppository theory. They found no needle marks on her arms or body. I believe she was murdered but not necessarily by Kennedy.

A lot of people don't know she was going to remarry Joe DiMaggio 3 or 4 days after she was found dead.

That doesn't sound like someone wanting to die.

I think someone made a stealth suppository, 1 with a drug concentration so high it killed her. The shrink may not have known, if it was replaced without his knowledge.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

OMG that is so obvious!!!!!!!!!

How bloody stupid do they think the public is?

Diana is clearly turning to look at a bike or headlight directly behind the car!!!

How can they dismiss clear evidence such as a photo or and autopsy

I just had another look at the photo you put up

OMG OMG OMG

Headlights reflected in the side passengers glasses? OMG as if there is a car directly in front of them? Dreadful terrible bloody lies!

How bloody stupid do they think we are? They lie outright, evidence clearly doesn't support the lies and yet, we are not told the truth!!

THANKYOU for showing me that picture. I had not seen it.

new topics

top topics

join