It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Killing Us Slowly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
would like to apologize in advance if this is a repost

On a day with a clear sky have you ever looked up and saw chessboard like patterns of trails created from airplanes and asked yourself why they are fabricated like that?

Through my extensive research i have noticed that these patterns aren't like your average "contrail" or vapor trails. These chem trails do not disintegrate within seconds like vapor trails should.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and watch all 5 of these if your interested

www.youtube.com...

You should at least watch the first 2 videos

I do not want to jump to any conclusions, i would just like some answers.

Many conspiracy theorists say that these chem trails are one form of population control originated from the government to truly execute the New World Order and deplete our population to 3 billion. By putting chemicals in the air we breathe.

Before the year 2000 it was "legal" for the American government to perform expiraments on their citizens without them knowing. Could this be a form of a new "weather modification act?"

There have been many new illness' coming about, without any cures. People say that it feels like there are insects crawling under their skin.

There have also dozens of complaints, with minimum responses. One saying that they are trying to repair our ozone layer. However i ask the question, why aren't we being told about this? on a public scale.

So next time you are outside and you these trails, which form artificial clouds in the sky, ask yourself if you are being told the truth.

Thought and Opinions?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LostChildrenOfBabylon

There are many, many threads on chemtrails. If you use the Search function you will find them.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
sorry im new to these forums

join