It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mile Long Toxic Cloud Over Petrolia, Pennsylvania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was watching CNN a few minutes ago and they broke in with this story. They don't have a story on their site so here is another link. It was described as a lethal situation.

www.newsday.com...

This is very odd timing for something like this to happen. I already looked this place up on Google Earth. This town is basically the chemical plant. Population 218 people. Could this be some kind of test on a small population?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The dense cloud was reported moving slowly west Saturday night, close to the ground. No further evacuations were planned, but residents in the path were told to remain inside, to close doors, windows and vents, to shut down any system that draws air from the outside, and to put out any fires in fireplaces.

ap.google.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i can always rely on this website to give me the current news!

I want to see if I can find it on my news station as i live only a state away, i would hope it would be on here somewhere. i want to look into this more. the "truth" about stories always leak out a day or so after..

thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I remember this night, We were having a party at my house and we heard of a chemical cloud a little north with winds were shift to the south and we saw a bizzare cloud in the distance in the clear skys

People are like wtf is that, and there was a firefighter at the party with a report of a toxic cloud

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
WTH??? None of the links work from the original posters back in 2008. Arg.

new topics

top topics

join