It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret United Nations Meetings on Extraterrestrial Life Continue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

If by false set of rules and the elite having control is Christianity, then we must have two very different views of Christianity. I think you mean Catholicism. I don't attend any regular church...nobody but me controls me. I make my own decisions and do my own research.

Anyways, yes, I can stop quoting the Bible...for here and now anyways. It has alot to say about what everyone else considers to be 'ET' and I considered it to be on topic.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I dont trust Maccabee. Saw him speak once. Awful presentation of hearsay on secret bases, not UFO study. Got very bad vibes from him. One moment he is like a talking drone, the next charming and smiling. Rumors of black operative abound...

Doesn't mean what's said about this UN thing is false. Just wanted to mention my experience.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
My own personal experience is UFO's are a real phenomenon. Not only that but that there seems to be the possibility of humans initiating contact through meditation based intention.

This isn't a this or that world, the reality is pretty complex. What I do not expect, as I have stated, is truth about UFO's from governments that are elitist infiltrated and run and that usually have manipulation and disinformation agendas.

There are others up there too, I'm pretty sure of that.

lol, the only way any animal would develop telepathy is through technology and if you want to hear it you better have a compatible reciever, people who humm a lot need not apply.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
did anyone ever hear about the lady who 'fell' several floors and landed on the ground outside the UN HQ building?
I'm sure it was about 14-20 months ago, but never heard any more about it. Seemed suspicious to people at the time I remember that though!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by metatronscube
reply to post by Majorion

If by false set of rules and the elite having control is Christianity, then we must have two very different views of Christianity. I think you mean Catholicism. I don't attend any regular church...nobody but me controls me. I make my own decisions and do my own research.

Anyways, yes, I can stop quoting the Bible...for here and now anyways. It has alot to say about what everyone else considers to be 'ET' and I considered it to be on topic.

Sorry, I didn't mean Catholicism.. I meant Christianity and/or religions as a whole. If you research every religion, you will find that most if not all religions have multiple sects within them that have fundamental differences that really deem them completely different faiths. Either way, whether religions do originate from a divine source or not E.G: God or Jesus or otherwise, they all seem to have one thing in common.. they are all belief systems designed to give people a sense of purpose first and foremost accompanied by commandments and/or rules and/or prohibitions that if not followed would most likely make that a person a transgressor or disbeliever in that particular faith system.

Anyways, I could really go much deeper into all of this.. but as you recall from my earlier post.. I only expressed my wish to separate religion and scripture from the UFO phenomenon as I believe it would only cloud the already foggy subject matter of UFO's and ET's.

I thank you for your consideration, and I would like to say that I never meant to imply that any religion or elite group were controlling you or anyone specifically for that matter, just to open up the possibility of such.

Peace all

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

actually verdana i'm a christian and aliens wouldn't bother me at all. having two seperate alien sides with one representing the creator and another the destroyer ( the "snake" vs "god's image") would make quite a bit of sense. disclosure would also lead to revelations being interepreted in perhaps it's correct context, where a one world government is required. Nowhere in the bible does it say there's no other worlds. it does say there's other beings(angels and the sons of God and the cherubim). Nope, aliend disclosure wouldn't make any dent in my faith.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I understand that you want to keep religion and scripture separate from the UFO topic. BTW, I keep organized religion separate from scripture...Christians are usually poor representatives of Christianity.

Anyhow, they closed off any new forums about Oct 14, so I'm not sure where to put this...

Scripture aside, let me say this. When somebody comes into the world promoting peace and promising the galaxy; and one of the first things they say right off the bat is

"...as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE."

"There shall be many who deny. There shall be many who dismiss."

"Until we can PROVE to you that we come in LOVE, we will not allow the fullness of our visits to be uncovered."

OR this which sounded very scripture fufilling

"We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead."

That puts me on the defensive right away. Nobody accused them of anything, yet they're quick to counter. It's like a man standing in your yard shouting that he's going to come inside...and he says there are people inside that will try to say he's going to rob you and hurt your family. Would you let him in?

Also, just a heads up, they talk like they've been here before...which supports my theory. At the bottom of the Message, Blossom wrote:

A note from Blossom.
"I am aware that Alabama is NOT in the Southern Hemisphere. I queried this to the Federation and was told … ‘In days of old, it used to be’. If anyone can find information on this, I would be most grateful if you could contact me via my website."

Yeah, last time they were here it was. The flood caused the poles to shift.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by metatronscube]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

When things come to a backdrop over what an UFO is, I am all concerned that we will win the war against Terrorism: UFO experiences! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
While religion is relevant to potential UN meetings on disclosure, please don't get into religious arguments in this thread.

To answer Majorion's question there is still no evidence of this yet, only coincidences. Undeniable proof of these meetings would blow the lid on this topic irrevocably as it would a direct contrast to officially held positions.

This will come in time.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
While religion is relevant to potential UN meetings on disclosure, please don't get into religious arguments in this thread.

To answer Majorion's question there is still no evidence of this yet, only coincidences. Undeniable proof of these meetings would blow the lid on this topic irrevocably as it would a direct contrast to officially held positions.

This will come in time.

Boy, that took quite a while to get a reply. LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by metatronscube

I don't believe in the validity of one Blossom Goodchild's claims concering the 14th anyway.. but you are right in the aspect that should someone start off on the defensive, it's usually a sign of a coming attack.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
In Europe its 01.30 hr, no aliens over here

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Cant you all see that the Government is behind the UFO thing. They want us to believe in them. Its all part of their plan for the end game along with the Anti-Christ. The so called Aliens are really demons. If any real large UFOs appear then they are holograms. Project Blue beam ring a bell, Its all to make us think the Anti-Christ and his minions are not of the Devil.

Dont be fooled.

hallelujah nice to so others who understand the situation,the truth must be spread to negate thier plan,if the public have prior knowledge of the PBB plans then it will fail.

your missing one piece of the puzzle though,its not the government,its the shadow government whove infiltrated everything,and the shadow government are not human or alien,they are some thing else,ai.

think an artificially intelligent being who hacks other ai and minds and controls them all,in earths timeline anyway...that is our enemy.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

I am sorry, but this sounds like a BOOGIE MAN story.

Example: Oh, The ET"s are coming and They are going to make DEMANDS! WHAT IF! WHAT IF!

Then as you read down you see "That NATO should take whatever measures necessary to ensure no hostile response is taken in response to the appearance of any ETV occurs."

Sounds like another scare tactic to create a new enemy to wage war on to control the world.

If there is an attack that looks UFO'ish, you can bet it's the bad men or the "TransNational Shadow Government" carrying out this FALSE FLAG attack on people all over the world.

I'll side with Steven Greer on this topic.

War on Drugs
War on Terror
and now the War on Aliens.

Sad part is that people will fall for this crap and run to their bibles and start reciting scriptures of the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Of course, if aliens would be a fact in our lives tomorrow, religios people would freak out, but the church will quickly came up with a declaration like " Is god's will" or "It's a sing of god". And of course, people will believe that because they are to confortably to do that than to face the fact that they were living in a ferry tail all of this time. We like it when some one tells us what to do ( authority feagure that is), what to believe because we are to self absorbed and in to deeply in are false conceptions about this society to even butter deny something that is served to us as the truth by the so called authorities.

It seems now that more and more people begin tho question all of this bull# that clouded our lives and seamed natural , especially the younger generations. That could mean hope in our goal to really became the better, sofisticated and intelligent race that already falsely believe we are...

pardon my bad english

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by karamazov feodor

the church will quickly came up with a declaration like " Is god's will" or "It's a sing of god".

That has already began kara...

The pope went on record not too long ago saying that believing in aliens is o.k. since they are gods children too...

This in my mind, is the CLEAREST indication that disclosure is coming, considering this is the institution who's validation matters the most, whether we like it or not....

Kinda ironic that they would be the ones to maintain calm within the populace, as they have the most to lose...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Not that I believe in the October 14th event, but...

October 14th? You mean the day before the final defeat? I mean the final debate?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Source A said that the world is hostile to extraterrestrial disclosure, that's what the US Navy's covert group is finding out. They are trying to find out where the hostility is coming from and whether it can be neutralized and reduced.

Religion, maybe?

Definately!!! I am not religeous, thank god!!! Pardon the pun. But I have to think that if and when it does happen that we make contact, hopefully on the 14th but prob not, that all of the super religeous groups are going to be thinking just a little bit differently about how they view god, jesus, heaven. I think its going to drive those groups of people crazy. Born again christians? Crap they will probally all commit suicide. This is my own opinion, but religion based soley on the history of JUST the planet earth, and the people that beleive in those religions, are going to be sadly awakened to the truth soon.

Aliens are Christians and don't you forget it!

:
:
:
:
:
:
kidding!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

I suspect that the term "containment of population" would be referring to the issue of birth control. It is mentioned in the context of discussing Catholic reactions & the Catholic church still maintains a strong stance against birth control.

MatterPatterns

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join