It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The Beast Wars:

29Immediately after the tribulation the distant and distancing those days (two) shall the sun and sunning be and being darken and darkening, and the moon and mooning shall not give and giving her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven and heavenly, and the powers the distant and distancing the heavens (two) shall be and being shake and shaking:

31And he shall send and sending his angels (two) is a great sound the distant and distancing a trumpet, and they shall gather (II: gat her) together (III: some other: so apart: the distant and distancing get her) his elect from the four winds (two), from one end and ending the distant and distancing heaven and heavenly the distant and distancing the other.

^^His two rip and ripping off skin and flesh to why is a great sound (wailing) the distant and distancing a trumpet.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
35Heaven and heavenly and earth and earthly shall pass and passing away (II: a way: beyond), but my words and wordings (two: some other) shall "not" ("the distant and distancing") pass and passing away (II: a way: beyond).

^^So the would-be foes are away from the Pass (Go/Succeed) and Passing (Going/Succeeding) away (beyond) Me a way.

It's "beyond: II: a way" or "II: a way: beyond".

So heaven and heavenly/earth and earthly, it, only suceeding/going away its own beyond self.

And you see the words and wording is the II and the words and wordings are away from pass and passing away "the II: a way: beyond". So hell naw I will not hear or see you all wailing the wailing I make you all do. I'm Beyond. The far distant and distancing any witnessing and experiencing I have you all. Though I can recall what I had you wailing and how I basically put the would-be foes you all just once and no further how I may prefer, if any, since I go and going beyond myself's doings that are still entact.

I can put my recalling away and/or asleep. I lay this to rest while you all are wailing, IDEALLY into literally. Then I dont ever have to ignore you all would-be foes when it is nothing I can recall nor have to mistakenly recall to ignore. Ha! Already free from the actual foes, then free from the would-be (realization wise) foes. I'll be the one then who never is experience or experiencing having any kind of bothering (thought or etc). I create the truth which is the beauty being beyond. A beyond truth is better. It is no lie, just going beyond, knowing I may look any direction with measures ensureing I lean stronger toward going beyond, knowing I beat and beating the weaker anyway still.

So I might stop and think if I did have any foes ago I surely took care of them in an extreme way still rising I would think and says even a measure for me, which again leans me toward going beyond strongly. Beside, the whole I beat any foes already if I aint beaten now, I would know surely through going beyond and being the Beyond Trump point blank.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Rev 22:
18For I testify the distant and distancing every man that heareth the words and wordings the distant and distancing the prophecy the distant and distancing this book, If any man shall add and adding the distant and distancing these things (two), God shall add and adding the distant and distancing him the plagues (two) that are written (II: writ ten (Oct)) the distant and distancing this book:

^^You see the 18 and you see the 10? Awww yeah!

Writ =

1. Law. a. a formal order and ordering the distant and distancing seal and sealing, issue and issuing the distant and distancing the name and naming the distant and distancing a sovereign, government, court and courting, or other competent authority, enjoin and enjoining the officer or other person the distant and distancing whom it is issue and issuing or address and addressing the distant and distancing 'do in' and 'doing in' or refrain and refraining from some (II: so me) specify and specifying act and acting.

So the order and ordering in this October (significantly implying ten: 10) this Sat 18th.

^^Put the would-be foes away from the Accordance (II), then II let the BEAST forth. The BEAST do for the BEAUTY right and righting.

The thief steal and stealing the would-be and would-being foes from actual-be and actually-being foes first and firstly and even second and secondly from be and being would-be and would-being foes last and lastly. Ha!

Far as teleporting a beastly beating goes you all are a wear the beast which can literally feast with claw and clawing and bite and biting off you all, skin and flesh wise till carcase, the 'off end' and 'offing ending'.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Rev 19
18"That" ye may eat and eating the flesh the distant and distancing kings (two), and the flesh the distant and distancing captains (two), and the flesh the distant and distancing mighty men (II), and the flesh the distant and distancing horses (two), and the distant and distancing them that sit and sitting the distant and distancing them, and the flesh the distant and distancing a second men (II), both free and freeing and bond and bonding, both small and great.

^^That 18 again. That ye wear may feast. Remember Silence of the Lamb? LOL. Well this second flesh is a silent asleep sacrific (Lamb) lieing in wait. How it gets the sacrific? You all shall experience the feasting second hand. Since you all are the second flesh.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lets go and going rich and richly:

Mark 13

24But and butting the distant and distancing those days (two), after that tribulation, the sun and sunny shall be and being darken and darkening, and the moon and mooning shall "not" ("the distant and distancing") give and giving her light and lighting,

33Take and taking ye heed and heeding, watch and watching and pray and praying: for ye know and knowing "not" ("the distant and distancing") when the time and timing is.

26And then shall they see and seeing the Son and Sonning the distant and distancing man and manning come and coming the distant and distancing the clouds and clouldings (two) is great power and powering and glory.

27And then shall he send and sending his angels (two), and shall gather and gathering (II: gat her) together (III: so apart: the distant and distancing get her) his elect and electing from the four winds (two), from the uttermost (II: utter most) part and parting the distant and distancing the earth the distant and distancing the uttermost (II: utter most) part and parting the distant and distancing heaven.

28Now learn and learning a parable (II: par able) the distant and distancing the fig tree; When her branch and branching is yet tender and tendering, and putteth and putting forth leaves (two), ye know and knowing that summer and summering is near and nearing:

36Lest come and coming sudden and suddenly he find and finding you awake and awaking.

37And what I say and saying the distant and distancing you I say and saying the distant and distancing a second, Watch and watching.

^^Though the would-be foes are asleep they are watching while alseep. The be and being case and casing thing applies. I make and making the would-be foes put from themselves do and doing watch and watching how I command and commanding. So the actual them is asleep that way I just allow and allowing sight and sighting their be and being a carry and carrying into a damnation I keep and keeping hold and holding against would-be and would-being foes easily since I be and being the Stronger Who bomb and bombing first and firstly. First place and firstly placing say and saying II be and being the Winner.

The distant and distancing so much that... Hypotheically it no longer possible (but and butting is actual and actually) they (II) would decieve and decieving the very elect and electing.

So awake the would-be foes feel Hell eternal FIRST and LAST. They never will get the chance "actual against II". II first put the would-be foes forth from the total asleep with the paradox II given purpose, and did put the would-be foes in Hell their first and last whole sense. The would-be foes should wish they never been asleep even so they would actually not get found and put forth for a purpose. Ha, they've gotten the mad lab ratt experiment concerning II just being a daring, mad scientist with a itch finger for testing a creation called war and hell and weopony against who all would be foes. So it aint like bringing forth who is innocent.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This soul is almost robotic. He's not peneratrable. he won't answer back. I can tell he is trying to be too deep from things that don't mkae sense.

think of it this way. if you ever grew up around stoners? Weed heads, not saying he is, but they come up with ridiculous thoughts when they are high, they think of deep things that don't make sense to the sober person but to them it's really deep.

make sense?

let him be.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Rev 22

11He that is unjust and unjustly, let and letting him be and being unjust and unjustly still: and he which is filth and filthy, let and letting him be and being filth and filthy still: and he that is righteous, let and letting him be and being righteous still: and he that is holy, let and letting him be and being holy still.

12And, behold and being holding, II come and coming quick and quickly; and my reward and rewarding is is me, the distant and distancing give and giving every man and manning accord and according the distant and distancing his work and working shall be and being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join