It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Out Bailout Backers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I stated that in this case there was no choice in the matter, since they both voted for it i have to choose one. Voting for a third party is basically wasting my vote as they won't get elected. If i have to decide between two people that voted for it...then i guess i have too. As for everyone else trying to keep their seats in congress that voted for it, they won't get my vote.

It's a bit of a double standard, but i feel i have to vote for whom i think is better in that case. Like i said, one of them will be president, i feel i have to do it.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The right leaning folks will bite their tongue and vote a straight GOP ticket, bail out or no bail out.

Not true. I voted Republican in every election since first voting, a long time ago. My Representative is a Republican, and not only am I voting for the Democrat, I am CAMPAIGNING against the Republican. As for the Presidential candidates, I was going to vote for McCain until about a month ago, when it became obvious that there is really no difference between them, and their masters. As a result, I am voting for Ron Paul for president, the person I voted for in the Republican primary. As for the local candidates, I am voting AGAINST all incumbents, regardless of what party they are for. Actually, it's very easy to see who the incumbents are, as their signs on the highways all say "RE-ELECT ----------".

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
bumpidy bump bump bump.............

With extra bumps to make a 2nd line of type as required.

The day of election is closer so this thread needs to be freshened I believe.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

<< 1   >>

join