It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Obama change the bilderburg group?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm wondering if Obama can change the bilderburg group and the world economics forum if he is elected President of the US.

Obama promises to bring change to our government.

Will he be able to bring change once he learns all of the nefarious things that our government has been doing?

Will he still be able to tell them to change what they are doing to suit his campaign?

I am afraid the government might make a plot to kill Obama like they did before allegedly with JFK.

What do you think?

I think Obama may bring big changes, but, certain conservative posts in the government may want to shut him down.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Are you a Bilderburg Comedian?I had to ask because it seems to me that they would laugh their A$$es off if they ever heard this query.This guy is a tool,and their tool,to be more specific.Anybody who can energize the masses toward positive social change will get the lone gunman treatment,have a plane "accident" or be suicided,and Wammy Obammy knows this.He would not be up for the position of "middle manager" of the United States if he did not know it.There are plenty of past examples to remind him of how these people play ball if he ever decides to turn renegade.

[edit on 093131p://2317 by daeoeste]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe myself that our elections are controlled by higher powers. And on the flip side it doesn't matter so much who gets elected, or who is "in power", they are a tool to be used. In my Opinion though it is not so much some super secret society, the illuminati or the bilderburgs (though I do not discount the existence of these groups) but the mega corporations that rule the world, including our government. Not a problem for the likes of the Exxon/Mobil's, the General Electrics, etc to buy off politicians, including presidents as required. Obama can be no different. If he or Mc Cain, whoever wins, goes "maverick" they will be made to look incompetent, or will somehow be caught up in a scandal, or God forbid much worse. He who has the money has the power. That's not likely to change under the leadership of anyone. Or such is my opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Well, my friend. It's difficult to see how a politician can change an organizations that doesn't include him as a member. The Bilderberg agenda transcends regional politics, and I fear we are far too accustomed to think of the world from a perspective of America being at the center of it all. Unfortunately she's not.

I believe that the place of 'politics' in the lives of people who cling to it is secondary to the machinations of those elite groups who's power, wealth, and influence have no respect for notions of national sovereignty.

They sincerely believe that they are capable of controlling a planet under a single regime. I think they have isolated themselves from the people to such a degree as to have lost all connection with the human spirit and its drive to be free of imposed controls; no matter what political form or institution holds power.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Are you kidding me?! Obama wants NOTHING MORE to be included in their ranks. Why else would he have voted for the bailout?!

MaxMars: I agree with your sentiments totally. Good post.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Change? What change?
Check this video out, former Israeli Airforce captain Yonotan Shapira tells it how it is:

new topics

join