It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severed Dog Head Kept Alive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Very disturbing .. but if that is what they have shown .. make's me think what havn't we been shown . which makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up .

all testing on animals should stop .. comp simulations should be the way forward ...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaintedJustice
Very disturbing .. but if that is what they have shown .. make's me think what havn't we been shown . which makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up .

all testing on animals should stop .. comp simulations should be the way forward ...

How do you create a computer simulation for something you don't understand yet?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyPete

I do not know the answer to your question.. Does that mean u are going to be a willing test subject for the better well being of the human race?

Where there is a will there is a way.

esciencenews.com...

they did not understand but through comp simulations now they do ....

same can be applied to human biology??

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Back in the 1930's a Russian scientist named Vladimir Demikhov was experimenting with animal transplants. This involved organ transplants, head swaps on dogs and even led to a 2 headed dog.

He is considered a pioneer of transplant surgery, although he never got any real recognition for his work.

So I wouldn't be surprised if this video is real. It's a good thing PETA wasn't around at the time. They would go crazy. More crazy than they are already.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well this thread has stayed in the Cutting edge science and future technolog folder.. So it must hold some truth to it..
Most outragous threads that are thought to be hoaxes or other are put into skunk works or my story area really fast..

So until futher research Im going to say this is real.. And not a fake..

But I don't like putting my foot in my mouth.. So if anyone can debunk this please feel free to give not only me but others who wonder a helping hand..

some think this is a great thing!!! While Im a bit in the middle ground here. I think yeah its somewhat special.. But then again in the wrong hands.. This could be very dangerous and scary at the same time..

I love animals and really don't like seeing this kind of stuff being done to animals.. But not much I can do about.. So i wont be a total bleeding heart here...
I wonder if they do this with Babies.. Or full grown adults?

I bet we would all be shocked to see how far this has come today in some secert underground monster making base!!!

Just think of what they could create, or bred/manipulate if they could do this in the 1940's!!!
Freaky stuff...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Ok I am about to hoax this whole thread....

Ready?

The heart relies on electrochemical-stimulation from the brain in order to function. The beginning of the video where they supposedly have a heart pumping isolated from the body is complete bull.

You can pump as much blood through a heart as you want but without the electrochemical stimulation from the brain to regulate it, it is never going to beat.

my.clevelandclinic.org...

They also fail in showing how oxygen is transferred to the bloodstream. The experiment where they artificially inflate a pair of lungs looks ok, but their machine would never be able to correctly emulate a pair of lungs.

Not to mention during the experiment on the whole dog when they drained the dog completely how arterial walls would collapse and seal off making it rather difficult to near impossible to restart them. Besides the fact that all they apparently do is turn on a machine and the dog comes back to life.

It's great for X Files, but in reality if they did that, the dog would remain dead with a bunch of blood coursing through it's veins. They would have to electrically restart the heart, then hope their is enough brain function left after ten minutes of death to regulate heart functions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join