It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Screams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I hear these scream that send shiver up my spine. They sound like the screeching of tires. I know what your reaction will be ' Hey ass, it is tires'. Well, you can tell by hearing them they areb't tires. The closest thing I can compare it to is the scream the NJ Devil emits, but I live in MI.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Could you be a little more specific? When and where do you hear these screams and how often? Was this a one time thing or a recurring event?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It mighta been a Sasquatch. There's a few threads on here that have links to Bigfoot screams. Try looking for a thread called "Terrible Scream in the Woods" or something like that. They sound like nothing I've ever heard before, not really like screeching tires, but maybe you could figure it out for yourself.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Please explain alittle more about these screams!

How long have you been hearing them for?

Where does this occor?

Has anyone else heard them?

Does it only happen in a certain place?

Just a few questions so we can get a better idea of what you mean,

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
yeah, where are you? where does this happen? when?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Are you near the Allegan woods? Maybe it's the melonheads.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by worshipthemoon]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Do you emit these screams when you are around large breasted nymphomaniacs?????

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Might be a banshee. I thought thats what was bothering me so I posted it here Click Here it might also be a hag. Check this post out thier is some awsome links posted aswell.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Its bigfoot. No doubt.

Do they sound anything like these?

here are the screams of bigfoot.

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Its bigfoot. No doubt.

BIGFoot? Why Bigfoot?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
OMG I just heard the link u posted about the BigFoot Screams! It freaked me out
. Ok now I see why it could be Bigfoot.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
maybe it is an owl. or a screech owl. one time when i was camping they had these huge bird houses and i'm guessin' an owl had a nest in one because it was makin' some seriously crazy sounds. also a screech owl can make one crazy seriously crazy sound too. one time there was some dude driving through the neighborhood plowin' down mail boxes in his truck and shootin' at transformes with a twelve gauge. i did not know what in the H e double L was goin' on till the next day. but anywayz i went to one of my trucks to retrieve something and on the way back there was this noise that scared the living tar out of me, i cannot describe it in word, but it was an owl i am certain, but i was already on edge due to sound of mailboxes gettin' plowed and twelve gauge blast. drunk river ratz and hoot owls can make for an interesting night.

nor do i discount the possibility that it could be something paranormal. ie ghost, screamin' screech demon monkeys, or the new jersey devil. for i too have heard things beyond recognition or comprehension. i wrote about in the native american battle ground threads.

top topics

join